29

"Our rooms should be right down here," I said, walking past them. "Yo, what room number?" Sam called out behind me. "253 and 254," I yelled back. "You passed it. It's down here," he replied, then ducked into a hallway that I hadn't noticed. I turned and followed everyone down that hallway, only to turn down another. "What the hell is going on with this place?" Corey muttered. "It's just wide, instead of tall," Brennen answered. "It doesn't have many floors, but still has a lot of rooms. So, there's a lot of different hallways." "Next video, Lost in our hotel," Tara said, stopping in front of a blue door. "Here's 254," she said, pointing up at the gold number on the door. "253 is right down here," Sam called out. He was about 10 feet further down the hallway than we were. Jake and Tara walked down to him, since they were sharing with him and Kat. "They should be adjoining, so see you guys in a sec," I responded, before swiping my key card. I pushed the door open, and held it open for the others. Anna came in behind me, and walked straight to the balcony doors, her eyes wide. A girl after my own heart. I closed the door, then set my bag down on the foot of the bed, closest to the balcony. After I did that, I walked up behind Anna, and wrapped my arms around her waist, from behind. Her hands came down on top of mine. "It's beautiful. The view. The sun will be setting soon. You see the purple that's way back there?" I nodded, and stood there with her a few minutes, just soaking it in. She turned in my arms, and wrapped her arms around my neck. "This room is gorgeous too. I thought the last hotel was high dollar. This one has to cost more. Why do you keep spending money like this?" I shrugged. "Why not? I have it. My bills are paid, and I have everything I need, and most of what I want. Besides," I said, smiling down at her. "I want you to experience things that you haven't before. Your smile makes it worth it." Her cheeks flamed up again and she rolled her eyes. "That was so cheesy," she replied. I laughed, and leaned down to kiss her pink cheek. "You loved it," I replied. "Anyway," she said, and pulled back from me. "I want to check out this room. And the bathroom. I need to see it." Her eyes started roaming the room that she didn't pay attention to when we first walked in, having been distracted by the outside view. The room was very nice, I had to admit. The two queen beds were up against a velvet headboard that was mounted on the wall. In between the two beds, was a small varnished wooden table. A lamp was attached to the headrest, and came out over the small table. "What are those?" Anna asked, reaching for something that was in the headrest over our bed. "It's a reading light," I replied, recognizing the small bendable light. "But it's so small," she responded, turning it off and on. "Wait until tonight. It's an LED so it's super bright, but only in the spot you need it. See the little shade around it? That keeps it from bothering anyone else," I replied. "That's so cool," she said, moving the stem into different positions, before looking up at me. "This bed is so soft. Like, softer than any bed I've ever been on in my entire life. I'm afraid that if I lie down, I won't ever leave it." I chuckled then held out my hand to her. "Better go check the bathroom out first then." She smiled and took my hand, allowing me to help her up. Brennen and Corey were already on their phone, with their headphones in. The televisions hardly ever got used when we traveled. I sat down on the bed and watched Anna walk to the bathroom. I might like this view better than the one from the balcony. Even in my sweats, she couldn't hide that amazing body. Two seconds after she walked into the bathroom, she came darting out of it, screaming. "OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS TUB! COLBY!" Corey screamed, and fell off the bed. Brennen looked confused, and took his headphones out of his ears, just as I started laughing. Corey peered back over the side of the bed, his eyes wide. "What the fuck is happening?" he asked, breathing hard. "Why are you running? Was it a ghost? Did you see something?" Anna had stopped in her tracks when Corey fell, and her mouth had dropped open. "Um, no. It's just an awesome bathroom. I wanted to show Colby...sorry," she replied, looking like she couldn't decide if she were embarrassed or if she wanted to laugh. "You CAN'T DO THAT!" Corey exclaimed, standing up. "You only run, if you're running from something! I think I had a mini stroke." Brennen and I were laughing so hard at this time, I had fallen back on the bed and was gasping for air. "Please do that every time I'm around so I can see Corey shit himself!" Brennen gasped out, between laughs. Anna decided that she wanted to laugh and let out the largest snort that I had ever heard. This only made Brennen and I laugh harder. "Oh, okay, pick on Corey day, is it? That's right, laugh it up!" Corey exclaimed. "I'm sorry, Corey," Anna laughed out. "But, you really are a pansy sometimes." "Oh shit, she went there!" Brennen cackled. "Did you really just call me a pansy?" Corey gasped. Anna wiped the tears from her eyes and nodded. "Oh, I'mma get you back, Ms. Anna. Just wait. Your time is coming!" he exclaimed. "I didn't mean to scare you!" she replied, still laughing. "No. Nope. Too late. No take backsies. It's on," he said, shaking his head. I stood up and walked over to her. "Come on, show me the bathroom, before he starts to cry," I joked. "You're gonna get it too, Colby!" Corey yelled, as Anna and I walked inside the bathroom. "Whoa," I breathed out, when I saw it. She was right. The bathroom was huge. It had a full size double vanity table with sinks, and circle mirrors, outlined with bulbs. There was a walk-in shower, encased in glass. Towards the back of the massive shower, there was a giant soaking tub, large enough for two people.