105

"I love you," I whispered into the dark room. Her heavy breathing was the only reply that I got. She had fallen asleep, with her hand resting over my heart. I sighed and lay in the dark until sleep finally overtook me. My dreams were full of white dresses, family and friends, white picket fences, and a couple of kids, with raven hair and emerald green eyes, running towards me. When I woke the next morning, it was still fresh in my mind. I glanced over to Anna. She was lying on her side, facing me, with one palm under her cheek. Her long lashes cast shadows over her cheeks, and her hair cascaded over her pillow. She looked so peaceful. I picked up my phone and saw a text from Sam. Shit, I had forgotten to text him last night...but he hadn't texted me either. I hadn't even thought of it! I opened the text to see what it said. "Sorry, forgot to text. Was busy with...other things haha. Get in touch with me when you get up. We need to figure out what our next step is." I sighed and shook my head. After last night, I was hoping that the rest of this mess was just a bad dream. The Darkness seemed to permeate every second of my existence now and I was honestly so tired of it. She needed to be stopped. I texted Sam really quickly and told him that I was up, but I was gonna take a shower, and that I would get in touch with him in a few. I crawled out of the bed, careful not to disturb Anna, and gathered my clothes. When I got into the shower, I stood under the hot spray of water and let it run over me, while I thought about last night. I remembered the way her eyes had held a little fear, but she had trusted me. The way she had shut them against the pain of losing her virginity. Then the look of bewilderment when she got close to her release. My 'little brain' started getting excited, so I turned my thoughts elsewhere. No matter how amazing last night had been, I had to remember that she was new to this. She would probably be sore for a few days, so I had to keep my mind away from all of that. I had waited months for it to happen, so I was sure that I could wait a few more days. When I was finished, I got out and dried off, then got dressed and fixed my hair. After I brushed my teeth, I grabbed my stuff and walked back into the room. Anna was still asleep, lying there looking like an angel. My own personal angel. I got my phone and walked out onto the balcony to facetime Sam. "Hey brother," I said, when he answered. "Hey, sorry that I forgot to text you," he replied. "That's okay. I didn't really get in touch with you either," I said, chuckling a little. "That's true. Soooo, how was last night?" he asked. Nosy ass. "It was amazing," I said, letting out a deep breath. "I'm in it deep, man." He laughed a little. "I already knew that, brother. As much as I would like to pretend that this other crap isn't happening, it is. So, what do you think we should do? We can't go home while all of this is happening, but I think that we should probably get the same hotel. If something had happened to either one of us last night, the other wouldn't have known. I don't like that feeling." I had to agree. When I realized that I hadn't called him, and vice versa, I had gotten a sick feeling in my stomach. "Yeah, that's a good idea. You wanna come here, or us there?" I asked. "Well, I gotta get out and get Kat some kind of special food that she's wanting, so we can just head your way, if you want," he replied. "Sounds good," I said, then rattled off the information of where we were. "Alright, see you soon. Make sure you aren't naked, Colby," he said, before disconnecting the call. I laughed and put my phone in my pocket. I looked out over the busy city. The sky was a clear blue with white cotton candy clouds hanging above us. The sun was already shining brightly, letting us know that the day had started. I wasn't sure why exactly, but I knew it was going to be a good day. I just hoped that my feeling was right. My mind flew over the details that we did know about Lil- damn it! The Darkness. I tried to catch every small bit of information, just to see if there was something that might help us. She had always been the outcast in her family. Her sisters were more ladylike and made her parents proud, while she enjoyed hurting small animals and torturing her family. Psychopath stuff. I vaguely wondered what I would've done in her parents situation. If my child showed those tendencies, with no remorse, what was the right course of action. Admit them to an asylum and leave them there? Because there was no cure for that kind of crazy. I jumped a little when I felt cool hands spread across my stomach, as Anna wrapped her arms around me, from behind. I reached down and placed my hands over hers, and smiled. "Good morning, Beautiful," I said, softly. "Mmmm, good morning," she replied, then lay her head against my back. I turned slightly, and brought her around to my front. She smiled at me, with a sleepy gaze and messy hair. My groin jumped at how fucking sexy she looked, standing there on the balcony, with nothing but my t-shirt on. It fell right below her ass, making my hands ache to grab it. "Did you sleep well?" I asked, bringing her against my chest, as I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested them on the small of her back. She wrapped hers around my neck and absentmindedly played with the short hair there. "I did. Best sleep I've ever had," she replied, then arched her back in a stretch. I watched my t-shirt rise a little, revealing her hips, and admired how the shirt stretched over her breasts. She should sleep in that every single night. I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers, while I pulled her body closer against mine. She moaned a little and dug her nails into my skin. I let my hands drift down, over her ass, until I reached the bottom of it. 

A/N: Hey guys, thanks for reading for my work! I really enjoy writing but it helps to keep me motivated if I know that people actually enjoy reading it. So, if you don't mind, could you please remember to vote, and leave a comment if you like! I try to answer them as much as I can. Thank you and I hope you continue to enjoy!