24 Anna's POV

"Ow!" he exclaimed, grabbing his side. I saw her bringing her away from him."Big baby," she laughed. "You have the claws of a demon!" he exclaimed. She burst out laughing, along with Katrina. I had to agree with Colby. Tara's nails really looked like they could puncture someone's lungs, they were so sharp, and I was guessing that she had poked him in the side with them. "So, quit stalling! Spill. Unless, you'd prefer if Anna, Kat, and I go for a little girl talk. Actually, that's a better idea. I could ask whatever I wanted. Anna, will-" "No!" Colby interrupted her. "We're together. Anna is my girlfriend. It's just really new and we haven't really talked about it. Okay? Good enough for you? Demon woman." I couldn't help but laugh. Tara tapped her chin with her sharp nail and smiled at him. "For now," she replied. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "How do you deal with her?" he asked Jake. "Me?" Tara exclaimed. "I'm an angel!" Kat snorted, and threw her hand over her mouth and nose. "Really, Kat?" Tara asked. The banter went on for a while, and I really enjoyed it. I caught myself laughing with them, and even teasing Colby a little. I didn't feel comfortable teasing the others yet, but maybe we would be good enough friends one day, and I wouldn't feel that way. "We're running out of time! We have to get through traffic and actually make it to the airport. Everybody go do what you need to do!" Colby said, after taking a quick glance at his phone again. "There should be a couple of Ubers waiting outside soon." From what I knew about my last trip back to the hotel with Holley, an Uber was just another way of saying taxi. The drivers just used their own cars, instead of a company issued one. There was even a little screen with a map on it that told the driver when and where to turn, in the one that rode in with her. I remembered talking to her about it, and asking a million questions when we got back. Colby and I went to the living room, and he pulled me into his lap as he sat down on the couch. I felt a little embarrassed, but not because of him. Just because I wasn't used to showing this much affection in front of people. Oh, and because he was the only person, besides my parents, who's lap I had sat in. It felt very intimate with him. His arm came around my waist and rested on my hip again. "Are we finished with everything?" I asked, while I played with the string on his hoodie. He nodded. "Yep. Everything else can be done online, and I've already done most of it." I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Like what?" He grinned, blinding me with that smile again. "Like our hotel rooms, the plane tickets, and the car rental." "Oh," I breathed out, temporarily transfixed by his eyes. "Can you give me a  hint about where we're going?" I asked. "Hmm...well, I think you'll like it. I hope you do. It's just a place that I hope will give you a taste of...home, I guess," he replied. I was confused. "Home? But here is home." Then I realized what I had said. "I mean, not here, here. Like this town. This is my home. That's what I meant," I replied hastily. He just looked at me for a moment, like he wanted to say something, but then it passed. "I know. This is more of a generational home, if that makes sense," he replied. I laughed nervously, and shook my head. "Not at all, but I'm still excited." "Good," he whispered, before leaning towards me. I thought that he was just going to kiss me, so I leaned towards him, and closed my eyes. Instead of his lips meeting mine, I felt their softness on my neck. I gasped, just a little, from the sensation. His hair tickled the sensitive skin there, as he moved his lips over the area. "Hey, do I need to bring the camera?" I heard Sam's voice, but I couldn't bring myself to give one single care about what he wanted. Not when Colby's lips were on my skin, making me feel things that I didn't know that I could feel. It was sexual, yes, but more than anything, it was intimate and intense. I let my head fall back, with a slight moan, exposing my throat to him. He was sucking lightly, on a very tender spot below my ear, when he growled, and tore his lips away from me. I almost whimpered. I had to physically stop myself by swallowing the sound that wanted to come out. "What?" Colby asked, frustration in his eyes. It didn't faze Sam at all. He just grinned, and looked pleased with himself. "Think we should bring the camera? Never know when we might need it," he repeated. "Yeah, sure, do whatever you want," Colby said, looking back at me. "Okay. Kat and I are basically finished. What time will the cars be here?" Colby groaned again, and pulled out his phone. "In about 15 minutes. Already? Shit. Okay, is everyone else ready? We won't have time to wait. We're already pushing it." Sam shrugged. "I don't know. I'll go check. Brennen had to go home for his stuff. Jake, Corey, and Tara had enough here." Colby opened his mouth to say something, but his phone got his attention again. "Damn it. They're early. I just got the notif that both cars are outside to take us to LAX. I'll go out and ask them to wait a little bit, until everyone is ready. I gotta call Brennen." He pressed his finger on his phone a few times, then held it out in front of him. "Yo," Brennen's voice came through the speakers. "Hey man, the Ubers are here. You almost back?" "Yeah, I'm on my way now. Pulling up in maybe 5 minutes." "Cool. See you in a few then," Colby replied, then hit the red circle on his screen. He tapped my hip with his hand, and I got confused for a second. "What?" I asked. He laughed a little, then patted my hip again. "I need to get up. I can't do that, unless you get up. I'd much rather have you in my lap, but sadly, I have to go check on our rides." "Oh," I replied, blushing a little. I stood up, hastily, and almost fell completely over when my foot caught on his.