158 Anna's POV

There were dozens of souls standing in a line in front of me, while even more stood in line in front of Ash. I took them in, averting my eyes away from Colby and Lilith's hot makeout session. Had he ever kissed me like that? I wasn't sure. I turned my attention back to the spirits and readied myself for the next. This went on for forever in my mind, but in reality, it only lasted about thirty seconds. Once I had taken in as many spirits as I was physically able to, I took a few deep breaths to steady myself. It was a weird feeling, having souls inside of you. I could see all of their memories, their desires, their lives. Theirs mixed with my own, swimming around, until I couldn't tell one from the other. My body felt full, like I had eaten way too much Thanksgiving dinner, only it was my my entire body and not just my stomach. The fullness wasn't unpleasant, like over stuffing yourself either. With the fullness came a feeling of power. I felt like I could do anything, create anything, destroy anything. Souls were like super charged bombs of destruction, or creation, Ash had told me. While I wouldn't be hurt if they stayed inside of me for a short time, a long period of time would result in me, quite literally, exploding. I tried to keep a grasp on myself, and who I was, so that I didn't turn into one of the souls that were residing inside of me. I kept repeating my name, as I looked back up at Lilith and Colby. Pain ripped through my chest, made worse than before, by the souls. I felt it a hundred fold, with the spirits feeling the same thing that I was. I took another deep breath and waited for Ash's signal. He glanced back at the witches, then at me. He mouthed the words 'one, two, three.' When he reached three, I held my hands out and shot a double dose straight at Lilith, holding back the power that I knew I had. I couldn't release a lot while Colby was connected to her. It would kill him. Ash sent a shock of power at her at the same time. I watched the almost invisible balls of light hit her. One in her feet and one directly in her chest. Colby fell to his knees at the same time as Lilith, breaking the kiss. It seemed like the shock had rocked through his body and he was breathing through his teeth. "Please move," I murmured, praying that he would get out of the way. We couldn't give her time to close her soul. We had to keep going. Ash didn't wait. He knew the risks and the consequences, but I couldn't seem to shoot her again with Colby so close. The force that Ash hit her with again, directly at her feet, blew them both off of their feet. Lilith flew back a few feet, slammed into a tree, then slid to the ground. I didn't bother seeing if she was unconscious or not even fazed. My attention was solely on Colby. He was blown much farther away and landed on the ground, in a heap. His body looked like a limp ragdoll and I was almost certain that he was unconscious. I took a step towards him, but someone grabbed my wrist. I looked over and saw Barbie, of all people. She shook her head sternly. "No. He'll be fine. You have to help Ash. He can't do this without you." I glanced at Colby again, and saw Sam checking on him. That would have to do. I nodded at Barbie and she stepped back in line with the other invisible spirits. I motioned to the next group, and let my rage fuel me through their entrance. Ash was firing shot after shot at Lilith, not giving her a chance to regain her footing. I remembered what he had said about how staying connected to the ground with the soles of her feet would give her more power. I looked over to Colby once more, and saw that he was still unconscious. My heart dropped into my stomach, and my rage grew to a deadly boil. I screamed, as I lifted my hands towards the evil bitch, and let out everything in me. All the spirits, all the heartache, all the trauma she had put me through, and Colby. Colby being hurt or close to death so many times because of her. Soul after soul poured from my hands, slamming into her, one after the other, joined by Ash's shots. Then the Coven started their attack and Lilith was lifted into the air, above the trees. I paused for a second, transfixed by what I saw. She hung there, reminding me of Jesus on the crucifix, with her arms out by her sides and her feet crossed at the ankles. Her hair whipped around her face in the strong winds that tore into us. Then she dropped, and dropped fast, slamming into the ground with such force, a blast of dust blocked my vision. Another blast of wind cleared the scene and I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw her lying motionless on the ground. Maybe this would be easier than everyone had thought. Sam and Kat joined in with us, when we continued our onslaught. We hit her with everything we had, over and over again, never stopping, until Ash held up his hand. Colby was still lying on the ground, unmoving, so I stepped towards him. I ignored everyone, averting my gaze, since I knew they would be telling me to wait. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to know if he was okay. I did my part and the witch bitch was out. We were winning. I had to check on him. He had to be okay. The more I thought about it, the more the panic set in, and I started running towards him. When I reached his lifeless body, I dropped to my knees and hovered my hand over his mouth. His breathing was so quiet and shallow that I almost thought he was dead. When I felt the slight warm breath on my hand, I breathed a sigh of relief and buried my face in his neck. "Please wake up," I whispered. "We need you. I need you." I pressed my lips to his, then stood and turned towards the others. The first thing I noticed was that Lilith was standing right in front of me, with an evil smirk on her face, her eyes locked onto mine. I let out a shriek of surprise and tried to step back. My body wouldn't move. She had me.