45 Anna's POV

Somehow, I downed the rest of it in just a few seconds. "Wow. Thirsty? We haven't even started moving yet," he laughed. I let out a small nervous laugh and licked my lips. His eyes followed the movement, and he bit his lip. My stomach knotted again, and I had the urge to clench my legs. "Yeah," I breathed out. "I guess I'm ready." He met my eyes again, and one side of his lips turned up into a sexy smirk. "Son of a bitch," I murmured. "What?" he asked. "Nothing. Let's go before I change my mind," I said, walking away and pulling him by the hand. I pushed through the crowd of people, trying to make it to where the others were. Maybe I could watch the other girls and learn a few things. "Hey girl!" Kat exclaimed, as she literally danced circles around Sam. "Hey!" I shouted back over the music. I had no clue what was playing but I could feel the beat of it through my body. So, I decided to just let the beat take control. I didn't know any special moves, and I was sure that no one wanted to see me moonwalk or do the cabbage patch, but I could move my hips. I turned to face Colby, and he smiled. That damn sexy smile that did me in every single time I saw it. My heart skipped a beat when he placed his hand on my hip and pulled me closer to him. He wasn't really dancing, but I could see his feet shuffling from side to side, and I giggled. "What are you laughing at?" he asked, with a grin. I nodded downwards to his feet. "Your 'dancing,'" I responded. He laughed, then took my hand and spun me around, so that my back was to his front. "Let's see you do better then." I thought back to my small rebel phase from my previous life. I might not have much experience in the guy department, but I knew how to make one want me when I danced. So, I started to move my hips to the beat. Then I drew my hands up my body, until I reached my neck.  Colby's lips pressed firmly against my flushed skin, catching me off guard. I leaned back into him, and both of his hands gripped my hips. I could feel him keeping the beat with his body pressed against mine. "You're pretty good at this," he murmured in my ear. His voice had a husky quality to it now, that sent shivers down my body. "I know a few things," I replied, laughing a little. "Oh yeah? What else do you know?" he whispered. His breath caressed my ear, and almost caused my legs to buckle. I decided to show him, instead of talking. I brought one arm up and wrapped it around his neck, from behind. His hand moved up and splayed over my belly. I could feel the heat through the thin fabric of my dress. I moved my hips, keeping time with the beat that was vibrating through my body, and pressed back against him. He sucked in a breath, and pressed his hand more firmly into my stomach. I grinned to myself, satisfied with his reaction. After a few moments, I decided to try and move my body down to the floor, like I had seen Kat and Tara do earlier. That move was something that I had seen others do in my past life, but I had never done it myself. Don't get me wrong; I had dirty danced with a few guys during my rebel phase, but I had never moved my body down theirs, in that way. For me, it was always just dancing close to them, and bringing my leg up to their side, while they grabbed me by the thigh to keep it there. I had learned that from Dirty Dancing, the movie with Patrick Swayze. He was the 'bad boy' and Baby was the good girl that fell in love with him. She didn't know much about dancing, but he taught her how to basically seduce men with her moves. It was one of the best movies of all time. I vaguely wondered if Colby had ever seen it, before I took a deep breath and prepared to move my body against his in a very provocative way. I took my hand from around his neck, pressed against him, and moved my hips while sinking to the floor. "Shiiiit," he groaned. I took that as a compliment and smiled. I guess I was doing okay. I moved my body slowly back up his, and caught Kat's eye. She grinned and shot me a thumbs up. I smiled back, and shimmied back against Colby for good measure. When I felt the evidence that he REALLY liked what I was doing, it surprised me. I started to move forwards a little, but he grabbed me by the waist, and pulled me back against him again. His hips started to move with mine, as his hands moved from my hips, down to my thighs, and back up. His lips found my neck again, and I sighed. Usually, I would be embarrassed for being this open on the dance floor, surrounded by so many people. I couldn't seem to care about them right now though. I only cared about Colby and the feel of his body pressed against mine. The song changed then, to something more pop rock-ish. I gasped when Colby suddenly took my hand and pushed my body out into a spin. My skirt flared around me, then he snapped his hand and brought me back to him. "I thought you couldn't dance," I exclaimed. "I can't, but I know a few things," he said, with a sexy smirk on those full lips. "You certainly do," I murmured. "I'm actually thirsty. Can we take a break?" "Yeah, of course. Come on," he replied, then pulled my hand so that I stayed with him. I was glad because I definitely didn't want to get lost in this swarm of sweaty bodies. We finally made our way to the bar, and he snagged us a couple of stools that were empty. "You want the same thing?" he asked, holding his hand up to get the bartender's attention. "Um, sure, I guess," I replied, looking at all of the pictures of colorful fruity drinks that were lined along the back wall. The bartender walked over to us, and Colby ordered his drink, then started to order mine. "Wait, what's that?" I asked, pointing to a pretty pinkish drink, with a lemon slice on it's edge. "That's a Tequila Honeysuckle," the bartender responded. "I want one of those," I decided.