97

"Here," Katrina said, holding out one of her travel bags. "This is for Anna. I hated to think of her nice clothes stuffed in there with that one cut off that you wear every damn day. So, she can have this one." "Hey!" I exclaimed, but I took the bag from her and passed it to Anna. She started to unzip it but Katrina stopped her. "I wouldn't look in that right now. Maybe wait until you're in your room. At the hotel. Trust me," she said. "Uh, okaaay," Anna replied, slowly dropping the zipper. "Are you guys ready to go?" Sam asked. "Yeah, as ready as we'll ever be," I answered, and reached back to take Anna's hand. We yelled goodbye to the others but didn't wait for a reply. When we made it to the car, I held the passenger door open for Anna. Sam and Kat stopped at his car. "Text me when you get there," he said. "Yes Dad," I replied, rolling my eyes. "I have a few stops to make first, but I'll let you know. Be safe." He nodded and they got into his car. When I got into the driver's seat, Anna was watching them back out. "Do you know what hotel we're going to?" she asked, looking back at me. I shook my head. "No. Whichever one you see that you want to stay at is fine with me," I replied. "I do have to make a stop but it won't take long." "For what?" she asked. There was no way that I was going to tell her. "Just the essentials. Maybe some snacks or something," I said, vaguely. I let Anna scroll through my playlist and play whatever music she wanted on the ride. Sometimes, she would skip right through them, while others she would let play. I noticed that she didn't seem to care for the ones that had screaming in them too much. When I pulled into Target, she turned the music down. "Wait right here, okay?" I said, unbuckling my seatbelt. "I'll be right back. Keep the phone and play whatever you want. There's a few games on there too." I didn't wait for her to respond, because I knew that she would ask to come inside. I didn't need her inside the store with me right then. I closed the door and walked quickly to the entrance. My stomach started doing somersaults again, when my brain finally slowed down enough to remind me of why I was here. I wanted this night to be special for her. Or tomorrow night. Whenever she chose. Candles were first on my list so I made my way over to that section. There were way too many to choose from so I texted Kat and asked what she thought I should get. After her initial annoying exclamations, she finally threw a couple of scents out to me. "I know they seem basic, but trust me. Vanilla and Peppermint together is amazing," she replied. Seemed weird to me, but whatever. I grabbed about 3 of each scent and dropped them into my cart. Next on the list was the condoms, of course. I hadn't even thought of getting what I had at home. I was such a dumbass sometimes. After I found those and dropped them into the cart, I saw the massage oils. I shrugged and grabbed a bottle of that too. I already had the music on my phone...what else did I need? I needed a damn drink. My nerves were buzzin way too strongly. I couldn't remember the last time I had been this nervous about sex. I headed straight to the alcohol section, and realized that Target doesn't have a great selection. I decided to order that from room service or something. I couldn't think of anything else, so I headed to checkout. I decided to hit self check because there were only candles and condoms in my cart. I'm not easily embarrassed anymore, and sex is a natural act but come on. I rushed back out to the car and tossed the bag in the backseat. When I got behind the steering wheel, Anna looked up from my phone and blushed. I automatically got suspicious. "What are you doing?" I asked, trying to peer over her arm at my phone. "Nothing!" she replied, quickly, moving the phone away. There was a pretty popular song playing that made me think of sex. Maybe everything was making me think of sex now. She started poking her finger at the screen, with a look of pure panic on her face. "Shit," she exclaimed, when the phone fell from her hand. I snatched it up, laughing. "Now, let's see what you were doing," I replied. "No, it was an accident! I didn't mean to get on there!" I looked at the screen and saw that she was on YouTube, watching a rather provocative edit...of me. "How did you even find this?" I asked, in awe. "I didn't think you knew how to work a phone." She started chewing her full bottom lip and looked down. "I don't. I knew the symbol from watching it at home, so I put two and two together. I finally  managed to type in your name...and uh, that was on there. Why is there something like that on there?" I started laughing as the blush crept into her already red face. "The fans. They do all kinds of edits. Different themes and stuff," I replied, holding her gaze. I put my phone down and leaned towards her. "So, you were watching a sexy edit of me...I'm flattered," I murmured, before I reached out and pushed a loose lock of hair behind her ear. "I didn't know what I was doing, then I couldn't...okay, I just kept watching it. It was...interesting," she whispered, holding my gaze. The air in the car seemed to leak out of the cracks, leaving the atmosphere thick with need. She licked her lips and my eyes shot down to watch her tongue glide across the satin skin. "Fuck it," I muttered, then captured her lips with my own. She was already open to me, so I wasted no time in tasting what she offered. I felt her hands travel around my neck, and bury themselves in my hair, like they loved to do. I leaned across the console, trying to get closer to her, to feel her. She moaned into my open mouth, sending the embers in my belly into a full blown flame. "Wooooo, get you some!" I heard someone yell. I jerked away from Anna to see who it was, then fell into the steering wheel. The horn blew loudly, making her shriek.