47 Anna's POV

I opened my mouth, and gave it to him freely. I couldn't breathe. He had stolen my breath and I didn't want it back. Much like my heart. He truly did own it now. I moaned a little, in the back of my throat and held on to him. When he pulled away, it took me a minute to remember how to breathe again. "I might like it when you drink," he whispered in my ear. When his warm breath traveled over my skin, I shivered. "Hey guys!" I heard someone yell. We both looked over to the back of the corner and saw Jake standing there, waving his arms at us. "Goober," Colby said, smiling. "Goober?" I repeated. "Stealing my words, are we Mr. Brock?" He raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Mr. Brock? I think I like it when you say that." I felt the blood rush to my face. How did he make something so simple, dirty? "And they aren't your words. They're just words that were introduced to me by you," he replied, tapping the end of my nose with his finger. I rolled my eyes. "Whatevs. Still my words." He laughed, and grabbed my hand. "Come on, let's go sit down, before Jake starts screaming at us again." I giggled and let him guide me over to his friends. "Where'd you guys go off too?" Tara asked, from her position on Jake's lap. "To get another drink," I said, holding my glass up. "Another drink?" Sam said, raising his eyebrows. I nodded. "Well, two more actually. The first one didn't last long. These Tequila Honeysuckles are really good." I took another long sip from the little glass in my hand. "Looks like you're gonna need another pretty soon," Kat laughed. I looked at my glass, and was surprised to see that it was almost empty. "What the hell?" I murmured. I held the glass up to see if there was a little hole or something in it. There was no way that I was drinking them this fast. "Weird," I muttered to myself, when I didn't see anything except smooth glass. "I'll get you another," Corey said, standing up and motioning to someone. I was surprised when a girl holding one of those circle trays walked up. "Wait, we don't have to walk to the bar?!" I asked, my eyes going wide. Colby laughed. "No, we don't. We were just pretty close to it when we were dancing." "Wow," I mouthed. Corey rattled off a list of drinks to the pretty server girl, and she smiled and walked away. "Did you just order another round of shots?" Sam asked. Corey face split into a giant grin and he nodded. "I did. It's a night of fun, remember?" Sam laughed. "We're definitely calling an Uber back to the hotel," he replied. "Let's sit," Colby murmured in my ear, and pushed against the small of my back a little. I tried to step around Brennen's feet to get to the couch, but it didn't quite work in my favor. Instead, my heel caught the top of his shoe, and I felt myself falling. Strong arms caught me around the waist, and tried to help me stand. "Nope," I muttered. "Need to sit." The world was still reeling, like I was still falling. I sat down where I was, closed my eyes, and leaned back. It took me a second to realize that I was leaning back on a body. I opened my eyes, and saw Colby standing in front of me, smiling. "You stealing my girl, bro?" he asked. I turned my face, and saw Brennen smiling at me. "Absolutely," he replied to Colby. "She's cute." He wrapped his arms around my waist, and laid a wet kiss on my cheek. I leaned away in shock, and both guys started to laugh. Colby held his hand out to me. "You gonna stay there, or would you like to join me on the couch?" I decided to play along. It was probably the drinks, but I was feeling more brave than I ever had before. "I don't know," I mused. "This is pretty comfortable." Brennen chuckled, and Colby's eyes narrowed a little. He still had that playful grin on his face though, so I wasn't worried. "Is that right?" he asked. I nodded, and smiled. "In that case, maybe I'll head back out to the dance floor. My lap is going to be pretty lonely so I'll need to find someone to keep it company." I jumped up from Brennen's lap fast. So fast that I toppled forwards again, and fell right into Colby's chest. His arms caught me around the waist. I found my footing, and looked up at him. "You better not," I demanded, glaring at him. He laughed and picked me up, moving his hands to under my butt. "Then come keep my lap company," he replied. "Doesn't look like I have a choice," I said. My face was even with his now, since I was basically just hanging in the air. "Glad you noticed," he murmured, his voice hardening. Damn, that was hot. He turned, with me still in his arms, and sat down on the couch. He twisted me as he sat, so that I was sitting sideways in his lap, with my legs hanging off the side of the open ended couch. "How did you do that?" I wondered aloud. He laughed again. "Talent," he replied. I narrowed my eyes. "Have a lot of practice with that, do you?" The guys started to laugh, and the girls just raised their eyebrows. "I'm gonna plead the fifth on that one," he answered. "Hmm," I murmured, staring at him. I knew that he had been with other girls, obviously. No one that looked like him stayed single for long. I knew that he wasn't a virgin, by the way he acted with me, and from when we had spoken about me being a virgin. What I hadn't thought about was just how many girls he had been with, sexually. Was it a lot? Was he a man slut? Was I okay with that? I mean, if he were, then that was his past. It had nothing to do with me, or who he was now, right? Still, that little nagging thought was in the back of my mind now. He was experienced. So, if and when I was ready to give myself to him, then would I be enough? I was sure that I would be nowhere near as good as these other experienced girls that he had been with. I didn't even like to show my body, while every other girl in LA was almost naked most of the time. I knew that my slightly inebriated brain was being a tad judgmental, but I didn't care right then.