Chapter 4

Arthur had managed to catch back up with the twins and Tris. Arthur touched Trista's back gently and asked, " Are you alright my dear?" She jumped out of fear and looked up at the man. She slowly nodded her head and continued walking down the cold dark streets with 3 complete strangers. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I know this must be a very confusing time, Trista." "How do you know my name?" she said suddenly causing almost a bit of shock to the 3 red heads. "It's a long story but we'll explain everything when we get back to the burrow." said Fred. "The burrow?" she asked confused. "Our home." George stated. "Oh." she said plainly. Not knowing what else to say at the moment she just remained quiet.

They all remained quiet for around 5 minutes until Arthur broke the silence. "Coffee?" he said. The three teens didn't know what he was talking about at first. Until they all looked around the corner of the street and saw the local coffee shop. "Yeah that's the local coffee shop. That's pretty much my favorite place to go." Tris said. "What's in there?" George asked. "What do you think?" Tris chuckled. "Coffee of course. Have none of you ever had coffee?" she said as she turned to meet their confused stares. "No, we have tea, and butterbeer. Not any of this coffee stuff." Fred said. "Butterbeer?" she asked confused. "Have you never had butterbeer?" Arthur said. "No sir. Never even heard of it." she said. "Well, I guess I know where our first stop is gonna be when we get to Hogwarts." George said.

"Why don't you two take Tris inside and get some of this coffee she seems to love. The car is only a few blocks down. I'll get it and pick you three up shortly, yeah?" Arthur said. "Sounds great dad, come on Tris." Fred said as he pulled her sleeve not even giving her a choice to agree or disagree.

The three teens walked inside of the warm coffee shop and took a seat at the booth. The waitress came up and recognized her best customer. "Coming in late again Trista?" she asked. "Yeah, its been a rough night." she said. "And you've brought some friends I see." "Yeah, they helped me out tonight so I figured I'd reward them with some of your famous coffee." she said giving the waitress a slight smile. "The usual?" she asked. "Yes please." Trista replied. "Oh and, could you do me a favor?" Tris said. "Please don't tell my parents I was here?" The waitress looked suspicious at her request but agreed not to tell her parents that she was here.

"I'm Fred by the way. And this is my brother George. Twin brother actually." Fred said to break the silence. "She's not that stupid Fred. Of course she knows we're twins." George budded in. Tris chuckled at his sarcastic response. "It's nice to meet you both. And apparently you already know my name somehow so there's no need for me to introduce myself." she said. "Well we've known your name for a while. Many people have, but no one knows what you look like. We were given orders to find you, and it took a lot longer than you would think. You were really hard to locate." Fred said.

"Locate? What do you mean locate? And what do you mean you were given orders to find me?" Tris asked while her hands tightly gripped her warm cup of coffee. George elbowed his brother in his side. Fred made a loud grunt and gave his brother a mean look. "Oi! What was that for?" he asked. "We shouldn't be the ones telling her this. Remember what they told us. We aren't supposed to give her all of this information. Not yet." George replied. Trista sighed and sat back in her booth. She wanted to know more about what's going on. "I'm gonna step outside real quick to see if I see dad yet." Fred said. "Alright mate." George said. Fred then stood up from the booth and walked out leaving George and Tris together.

"Listen, I shouldn't be telling you this, but your parents are the ones giving us orders to find you." George said. Her eyes brightened and she quickly made contact with George's eyes as she looked up. "My parents? You know my real parents?" she asked so quickly she wasn't sure if he even understood her. "Yes, they've been searching for you for years. Fred and I weren't supposed to be on this mission because we're too young, but we snuck in the car when our father was about to leave and he never even noticed we were there until Fred sneezed blowing our cover." George said as he looked at Tris. She smiled up at him slightly.

"Your dad is actually a professor at Hogwarts. He's our professor in fact. A great one he is. He misses some classes every full moon or so but other than that, he's a really great professor." George said. smiling back at her. She smiled to herself when she heard that her father was a professor at Hogwarts. She'd be attending Hogwarts meaning she'd get to be around her dad causing her to feel a bit of excitement pounding around in her chest. "Will he be my professor?" she asked. "I don't know actually. He's the fifth year DADA (Defense Against the Dark Arts) teacher and I don't exactly know what year you'll be in. Technically you'd be a fifth year since you're 16, but since you've never done magic before, you'll probably be at a first year level unless you progress real easily which is rare in most students." George said.

Fred then walked back through the doors of the coffee shop and sat back down beside his brother. "What I miss?" he said. "Oh just me telling Tris about how you blew our cover with dad because you couldn't hold back your sneeze." George said causing Tris to giggle quietly. "Hey, to be fare, your hair was in my face and it tickled my nose so technically it's your fault you old git." Fred stated. The two twins continued to bicker ,and not like the 16 soon to be 17 year olds do, but like children do.

Tris just ignored them and continued drinking the rest of her coffee. Soon she heard the bell ring like it does when someone walks through the shops doors. Her back was facing the doors so she couldn't see who walked in. In a matter of seconds, two gentlemen walked past her and the twins up to the front counter. She had a feeling in her gut like something was about to happen and she felt uneasy. She was about to say something to the twins when she noticed the two men reach into their back pockets. "Guys." she said quietly but the twins were still bickering over nonsense. She reached forward and placed her hand on George's to get his attention. He immediately stopped bickering with Fred and looked at her seeing the look of fear arrive on her face. She motioned her eyes to the front of the shop where the two gentlemen were standing.

Fred and George then turned around and noticed who she was looking at. "Maybe they're just ordering some coffee to go?" Fred said. Tris recognized something about one of the men but couldn't quite put her finger on what it was. Then all of a sudden it clicked in her mind. "Coat." she whispered. Fred and George then turned to her looking confused. "What?" Fred asked. "The coat. It's him. It's the guy from the street." she said with her eyes staring wide at the two men. Fred and George then turned around quickly and saw them both pull wands out from their back pockets. They both stood up and George pulled Trista's sleeve and made her stand as well. He pushed her behind him using his body as a potential shield if needed. In a matter of seconds the two men turned around, wands raised at their targets and took a breath to shout a curse when George yelled, " Get down!"