Chapter 48

In the forest, Angelina and Trista were still dueling pretty aggressively. Tris and Angelina were both determined to keep fighting until one of them backed out. Tris had been in duels like this before but Angelina however had not. Angelina was getting tired quicker than Tris was but she kept going until Tris surrendered and gave up.

Both girls were shooting as many spells as they knew left and right. Branches from trees were falling around both of them from the dodged spells and was creating a mess in the forest. Neither of them were backing down anytime soon and this could go on for a while unless someone came and stopped them.

Sprinting down the path to the forbidden forest, the twins were running as fast as they could to get there before either one of the girls did something they'd regret. Once they got to the clearing in the forest, they saw both Angelina and Tris going all out on each other. "Enough!" George yelled and both girls then stopped shooting spells at one another.

Both he and Fred then walked over to Tris and she was trying to catch her breath. George then walked beside her and grabbed her hand and whispered down to her. "What's going on?" George said. "She sent me a note today at dinner and told me to come here at midnight. I had to go George. You know she would have called me a coward and started more drama about me in the school. I wasn't going to back out from this. I didn't even know what she wanted until I got here, and when I tried to walk away she shot me in the back. Literally." Tris said as she rubbed her back.

Fred kept glancing over at Angelina and gave her death stares. She kept that same smirk on her face as she looked over at Fred. "What's your problem Angelina?" Fred said as he marched over to Angelina. "Just having a little fun is all Freddie." Angelina said as she looked straight up into his eyes. "Fun? You call bringing my best friend into the forest this late at night to purposely fight her for no reason fun?" Fred said angrily. Tris then walked over to him and George followed right behind.

"Fred that's enough." Tris said as she grabbed ahold of his arm and pulled him back from Angelina. Fred resisted at first. He was mad at Angelina and had far more worse things to say to her but Molly and Arthur Weasley raised their sons and daughter well. Fred knew not to disrespect a girl no matter what the reason was and that's when he listened to Tris and turned around to walk away.

Tris and Angelina gave one another one last death stare before Tris turned around and walked away with George and Fred by her sides. "We'll finish this later, Lupin." Angelina said before the popping sound of apparition could be heard coming from behind Tris and the twins. When they turned around, all three teens noticed that she was gone and they continued walking through the forest back towards the castle.

"Why did you come out here in the first place, Tris?" Fred said as he managed to calm himself back down to his mostly relaxed self. "Because I wanted to know what she wanted from me. I was hoping that we could just resolve things between us and be friends again but that wasn't the case." Tris said as she looked up at Fred. Fred nodded and didn't question her anymore. "You guys can go, I just need some fresh air." Tris said letting the twins know that they didn't have to stay with her if they didn't want to.

"Not a chance, love." George said as he grabbed Tris' hand and smiled down at her. "I don't have the energy to apparate tonight. Besides, this is more fun anyway. Sneaking out of the castle and walking in the forest at night with my two favorite people." Fred said as he nudged George in his side and smiled over at him. The 'prankster trio' ,as they were called, continued walking down the pathway of the Forbidden forest back to their school.

As they walked back, they started talking about the first quidditch game that was next week. During the weekend, Tris and the twins got permission to practice on their own on the quidditch field for the upcoming game. All students on the quidditch team got permission to practice their skills on the weekends if they wished to do so.