Chapter 14

When the two teens walked into the little shop, they were immediately welcomed by two little kittens running around on the floor. Tris bent down and picked up one of the cute little kittens and George picked up the other one. Although they were adorable, Tris wasn't really interested in getting a kitten. She then walked over to the right of the shop and saw the little pygmy puffs. The first magical creature she has ever seen. "Ginny has one of these, rather cute little things aren't they?" George said to Tris. "Very." she said back to him. When she was about to hold one of the pygmy puffs, she saw a little creature out of the corner of her eye.

"George, look." Tris said as she pulled George's sleeve. He turned around and looked down in the shops corner and saw what she was looking at. She bent down and held her hands out hoping it would come to her. "Fennec fox that one is." one of the shops employees said. A cute little big-eared fox laid quietly in Trista's arms. "This is it. She's the one." Tris said as she looked up at George who agreed with her also.

Tris then paid for her little fox and the two teens were now on their way back to the school. They made it back to the school and Professor McGonagall offered to take Trista's purchases back up to her dorm. She used a spell and Tris was fascinated when she saw her things floating in the air and down the hallway.

"Hey, you never told me what house you were sorted into." George said. But before she could answer, their group of friends swarmed in from the great hall. Fred, Ginny, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Lucy, and Edmund all came to find out where Tris and George had been.

The group of teens were all carrying on a conversation when Dumbledore's voice could be heard from inside the Great Hall. "Everyone please take your seats with your house mates. I have an important announcement to make." he said. The group of teens then split up and all went to their appointed house group. Except for Tris. She stood there at first trying to figure out where her house group was sitting.

Groups of teenagers rushed in to the Great Hall and Tris got separated from her small group of friends. When everyone cleared out from around her, she finally spotted her house's table. She walked over and took a seat next to one of her house mates. "Wait, you're a Gryffindor?" George asked. "Yep." she responded back with a slight smirk on her face. George smirked back at her and gave her a slight nudge. "Welcome to Gryffindor." Peter said from the other side of George. "Thanks." she replied back.

"Attention students, quiet down please." Dumbledore announced. "I am pleased to inform you, that our school will be holding the Triwizard Tournament this year. We, along with two other schools will compete in these trials for the Triwizard cup." he informed. He then removed the small blanket and revealed a large glowing trophy. He explained all of the rules and information to all of the students.

"You can only put your name into the Goblet of Fire if you are 17 years of age or older. These trials will be dangerous and not easy." Barty Crouch announced and Fred and George were furious that they can't put their names into the Goblet of Fire. "That's rubbish!" they shouted simultaneously.

All of the students then began chatting about the age restriction. "SILENCE!" Dumbledore shouted with his booming voice. All of the students became silent at once. He then began to inform everyone to go put on their robes and dress appropriately for when their guests arrive. All of the students then stood from their seats and walked out of the Great Hall to go get ready for their schools guests.

"Are you gonna put your name in, Peter?" Tris asked as she walked alongside Peter Pevensie and George out of the Great Hall. "I'm thinking about it." he said giving her a kind smile. "Well, Fred and I are gonna make an aging potion." George said. "An aging potion? Isn't that against the rules? Didn't Dumbledore say no tricks?" Tris said looking up at George.

"Wake up Dolly Daydream! You don't seriously think that an aging potion could fool a wizard such as our Headmaster do you?" Peter said laughing at the twins. "Oh but it will fool our Headmaster. I mean look at him. He's like what, 100?" Fred said. Tris then nudged him in his side. "Oi! Watch it, Trissy." Fred said looking down at their hazel eyed companion. She looked up at him with a beam in her eyes telling Fred to not start something with her. He looked down at her and dropped their conversation.

She may be a shy Gryffindor, but she is not to be messed with. Tris then followed Ginny and Hermione up to their common room and up to the girls dormitory to put on her robes. She loved feeling apart of the school now. She felt like she was finally home. The three girls were now dressed and ready to meet their schools visitors. As they walked out of the common room, Tris was greeted by Professor Lupin aka her father.

"Trista darling, would you come with me for a second." he asked. "Sure, I'll meet you guys in the great hall Ginny." Tris said as she began walking off with her father. Ginny and Hermione then walked off and met up with the usual group.

Lupin then led his daughter into his office. He then sat her down and was about to have a little heart to heart with his daughter. "Listen, sweetheart, I know you may be upset when I tell you this but trust me when I say its best for you and for everyone else here." he said calmly. She looked up at him and her hands became sweaty and she started fiddling with her sleeves on her robes. "I won't be teaching here anymore." he said as he looked down to his hands.

"What, why?" she said in an upsetting manner. Lupin then took a deep breath and decided to tell her his deepest darkest secret. He told her that he is a werewolf, and he told her what happened with Harry and the others last year. "Wait, so am I a werewolf to?" she asked acting like she wasn't even fazed by what her father had just told her. "We're not exactly sure. You're not a full-blooded werewolf like me, and you're not a metamorphmagus like your mother, but we do think that you could possibly be a Hybrid of the both." he said grabbing her hand.

He was expecting her to be upset, but she wasn't. She thought it was cool that she could be a hybrid. "Just don't tell anyone. Not even the Weasley boys." Lupin said. "Okay." she said calmly. "Apparently, Dumbledore has already found someone to take my place, so don't give him any trouble okay?" Lupin said smiling at Tris. "I'll try not to." she said smiling back up at him.

"Now, run along and go be with your friends, I'm sure the guests will be arriving soon. I'll be with your mother and the rest of the Order." he said as he stood from his chair. "Alright, tell mom hi for me." she said after giving her dad one last hug before leaving to go find her friends.