Chapter 10

The next morning came rather quickly. All of the Weasley children who were going to Hogwarts along with Harry and Tris were up early making sure they had everything before heading to Platform 9 3/4 to board the Hogwarts express. George stepped out of his room with his messy ginger hair tangled on top of his head. He walked down the hallway and saw Trista drying her wet brown hair after she had just taken a shower.

He slowly turned the corner and knocked gently on the door. Startled at first, she turned and looked at him. "I'm sorry." he said with a droopy look on his face. "For what?" she said. She knew what he was talking about but she just wanted him to say it. "For acting the way I did in front of you and for beating up my snobby little twat of a brother." George said looking down at his now clammy hands. Trista slowly lowered the towel from her hair and turned her head slowly meeting the gaze of the tall ginger.

"It's okay. Although I do appreciate and accept your apology, I hope you'll apologize to Ron." she said as she slowly walked up to him looking up into his eyes. "But he-" George started. "Please? If not for you then please do it for me." Tris said as she grabbed George's hand. George then looked down at her hazel eyes and knew what he had to do even if he didn't like it.

"Ughh, fine! You don't have to be so bossy!" he said as he ran a hand through his long messy hair. She smiled and continued to make sure she had everything packed and ready to go. They would all be leaving soon and she didn't want to forget anything.

George then walked over to Ron and Harry's room seeing them both packing up everything they needed. "Oi, Ron, I just wanted to apologize for pushing you down last night and for fighting you. I'm sorry." George said looking like he actually meant it more than he intended to. Ron and Harry just stood there with a look of confusion on their faces.

"Yeah... I'm sorry to mate." Ron said. "Although I do accept your apology, I know you didn't come in here on your own. Who made you come up here?" Ron said smiling at his brother. "Trista..." George said. Ron looked shocked. He forgot about the whole reason why they fought in the first place. It was because of how he was treating Trista. "After all you said to her last night, she's the one who wanted me to apologize to you." George said hoping his brother would catch on to what he's saying.

"She did? Why would she do that?" Ron said looking to Harry. Harry just shrugged his shoulders trying not to get pulled into this conversation between the two ginger siblings. George then walked out with that mischievous grin on his face that he wore whenever he was proud or up to something. In that moment, he was proud of himself for apologizing to Ron even though Ron was in the wrong as well. Ron then brushed a strand of hair out of his face and sighed deeply knowing what he had to do.

The next hour went by rather quickly and it was nearly time to leave to head to the Hogwarts express. All of the luggage was packed inside the car and everyone was running around the house making sure they had everything. Arthur had to use a spell that made the car bigger, otherwise everything wouldn't have fit.

Ron saw Trista in her and Ginny's bedroom and knocked quietly on the door. Tris turned around to see who it was, and when she saw it was Ron, she turned back around and continued with what she was doing. "Tris? Can I talk to you for a second?" he said looking down at his feet. Trista didn't say anything but she nodded her head in acceptance.

"Listen, I'm sorry for everything I said last night and for the way I've been treating you. I realized that Harry is in almost the exact same situation as you but I never treated him like the way I'm treating you. It isn't fair to you and I'm sorry. I know that you don't have a choice in this and I know none of this is easy for you either. I do hope you can forgive me Trista." Ron said in a calm tone of voice.

She stopped what she was doing and she smiled up at Ron. "It's okay Ron, I see where you're coming from. You didn't want your family being at risk because of me. I get it. It's okay. I forgive you." she said as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Now don't be all soft on me." she said playfully punching his arm. "Are we good then?" he said looking slightly down at her. "Yeah, we're good." she said giving him a slight smile. Just a few moments later, the loud voice of Arthur Weasley came from downstairs.

"Oi! Weasley's, Potter, and Lupin! It's time to get a move on! We're gonna miss the train if you all don't hurry up!" he shouted from the front door. The pitter patter of everyone's feet came stomping down the stairs in a hurry. Tris had said her goodbyes to the Weasley siblings who were staying behind.

"See you on Christmas break, Tris!" Bill shouted. "Looking forward to it!" she called back before climbing in the back of the enchanted car sitting next to the twins. "Everyone here?" Arthur said. "Here!" everyone stated at once. Now it was time to go to Platform 9 3/4!

Everyone was talking on the way there and everyone was getting along really well. Even Tris and Ron carried on a conversation with each other. Minutes flew by and they all arrived at platforms 9 and 10. Everyone piled out of the car and walked down the platform. "There's no 9 3/4 platform!" Tris said looking worried. "Oh yes there is, Trissy. But the way we get there is a little wacky." George said giving Tris a slight wink. She wondered curiously for the next few minutes as they all kept walking down the platforms.

Finally they got where they needed to be. Right between platforms 9 and 10. "Alright, who wants to go first?" Arthur asked as he looked at all of the teens. "What does he mean go first?" Tris asked Ginny in a whispered tone of voice that way nobody else heard her. "You'll see." Ginny whispered back. At that moment, Ron and Harry stepped forward. Getting a running start, Harry and Ron ran straight between the two platforms and went straight on through.

Trista couldn't believe what she had just witnessed. "What the hell?" she said to herself. "Ginny, Trista, you're next." Fred said. Trista was very nervous and couldn't believe what she was about to do. She took a few deep breaths and stepped beside Ginny. "Ready?" Ginny asked. "Ready." Tris said. And running at a fast pace, they went straight on through the wall, and arrived at Platform 9 3/4.