Chapter 47

"Meet me in the Forbidden forest tonight at midnight. Come alone." ~A.

Tris read as she opened the little note. She knew this was from Angelina but she didn't know what she wanted. "What you got there?" George said as he leaned over and tried to see what Tris was holding. "Nothing." Tris said as she bundled up the little note and shoved it in her pocket. She looked down at the end of the Gryffindor table and saw Angelina looking her way before turning back and eating her food.

George looked at her with a look of confusion but went back to eating his food. "She's not giving you trouble is she?" George asked as he shoved a piece of apple pie in his mouth. "Who?" Tris asked trying to play it off. "Daphne." George said looking over at her. "Oh, no. Not today at least." Tris said as she let out the breath of air she was holding in. "Who did you think I was talking about?" George asked concerningly. "No one." Tris said as she turned away and started drinking her pumpkin juice.

After dinner time was over, the Gryffindor bunch headed back to the common room to study for all of their exams coming up. Tris was helping Fred with his Care of Magical creatures assignments since that was one of her favorite classes. She wished she could go back to last year and it be as easy to graduate a year like she did with years 1-4 but it definitely wasn't as easy as it was. Her photographic memory helped when it came to studying, but when she got to a test, her mind always went blank.

As an hour or two went by, Tris was still working on her assignments and George decided he wasn't going to be helpful. Every time she tried to write, her quill ink would change colors because George was whispering a spell every time. "George Weasley, if you don't stop changing my quill ink I'm gonna-" she started but was rudely interrupted. "What? Kiss me unconditionally until my lips fall off." George said with that smirk on his face.

Tris then tried to hold back her smile and shook her head at his response. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Angelina and Katie Bell whispering and looking over at her, George and Fred. She remembered Angelina wanted to meet in the forest at midnight but she was a little anxious as to what she wanted.

Coming in through the common room doors was Peter and the list of players that made the quidditch team. Everyone who tried out came and huddled over by the front of the room and listened as Peter read the names of the people who made the team. Angelina stood across from Tris with her fists balled up and her arms crossed just waiting to hear who made team seeker.

"And the seeker will be Tris Lupin." Peter read off of the list with a slight smile on his face. He was slightly proud of his best friend for making the quidditch team. This was Peter's last year and he was glad to be able to play it with some of his closest friends. George then threw his arms around Tris and cheered for her because she made the team. Meaning that George and her would get to play together on the same team.

"What!" Angelina shouted as she slammed her fists on the sofa. "Sorry, Angelina, but seeker just isn't your position. Tris had better techniques and she would be the best option for seeker." Peter said as he crossed his arms and looked over at the furious Angelina. Katie then looked over at Tris and mouthed the word "Sorry". Tris gave Katie a slight smile and mouthed back, "it's okay."

"Angelina, it's okay, it's only half a season." Katie said softly as she tried to calm down Angelina but she was unsuccessful. Angelina shrugged her shoulder and pushed off Katie's hand and stormed off into the girls dormitories. Other girls who were friends with Angelina gave Tris a mean glare before following after their friend up to the girls dormitories.

Most of the Gryffindors then dispersed and went their own directions. Tris knew whatever Angelina wanted her for in the forest was not going to be good. Tris then groaned and slid back in her spot and grabbed her face with her hands out of frustration. George then flung his arms around her and pulled her close to him and held her.