Chapter 15

She walked out of her father's office and made her way down the halls. Students were lined up around all of the windows and looked out to the Black Lake as if something were about to appear. She located her small group of friends and made her way over to them.

"What's going on?" she asked Edmund. "The guests, they're arriving." he said not taking his eyes off of the Black Lake. Hagrid could be seen in the distance with two flag looking objects in his hands. He held them up in his hands and began flagging something flying in the distance. In the distance in the sky, a carriage could be seen getting pulled by beautiful creatures almost like horses.

All of the students gasped as Hagrid was almost taken out by the carriage. Moments later, out of nowhere, a glorious ship appeared out of the waters of the Black Lake. Students were dazed in awe at the beautiful ship and carriage that had just arrived on the grounds of their school.

As the ship docked and the carriage landed, the Hogwarts students were ordered to go inside and to go to the Great Hall for dinner and to officially welcome their guests. The students did as they were told and headed to the Great Hall. Tris walked with her normal group of friends. She was glad she was actually part of a group now and they all liked her for who she was.

She, along with the rest of her friends all walked together to the Great Hall. Edmund walked over to the Ravenclaw table and sat next to one of his closest friends, Cho Chang. Lucy walked over to the Hufflepuff table and sat next to the guy she fancied, Cedric Diggory, and the rest of the group walked over to the Gryffindor table and all sat next to each other.

When Trista sat down next to George and Peter, she noticed someone was staring at her. "Is that your sister?" Tris asked Peter as he was filling his plate with all of the delicious foods that sat all over the table. "Yeah, don't pay her any attention. She's just jealous is all." Peter said as he bit down into a piece of chicken. "Jealous of what? Of me?" she said raising her brow in confusion. "Yeah, see, she's had this big crush on the twins since third year, but they never found any interest in her. Fred is now with Angelina Johnson, and well, everyone knows that George kind of fancies you." Peter said. He whispered the last part that way George wouldn't hear him.

Tris just looked away as her cheeks began to blush. She looked back to see if the fifth year was still eyeing her down, but when Tris looked over at her, she noticed she was gone. Her and Draco Malfoy were no longer sitting at the Slytherin table.

"Where did they-" and before Tris could finish her sentence, the doors of the Great Hall opened wide. Beautiful, elegant girls dressed in a pastel blue shade began waltzing through the halls. Every few steps they took, they paused and blue butterflies appeared from their hands. Following the students was their Headmistress. "Wow, that's one big woman." Seamus Finnigan could be heard saying from across the Gryffindor table.

"They must be the Beaubaxtons." Tris said to George who wasn't really paying attention to the beautiful girls like all of the other boys were. He was just staring at his now empty cup of tea and looked up when Tris spoke. "Yeah, I suppose." he said smiling at Tris. Tris remembered how Peter said that everyone thought that he fancied her. She just couldn't believe how loyal he was. He didn't even bother looking up at the other girls because he already had his eye on someone. And that someone was Trista Lupin.

She smiled to herself and made sure not to look at George at this moment. Her cheeks were now as red as his hair. George nudged her playfully in her side, but before he could say anything, loud booming noises came from the entrance of the Great Hall taking Trista's attention. All of the eyes were now off of the Beaubaxtons and were now on the handsome men that stepped through the doors.

They were bold and handsome. Clothed in furs and big thick coats were the students of Durmstrang. In their hands were big, wooden, weapon-like sticks that sent sparks flying when they slammed the ends on the floor. They put on a performance like no other and took the eyes of almost all of the young ladies in the school.

"Oh my- it's him! It's Victor Krum!" Ron shouted across the table not realizing how loud he actually was. Tris didn't bother looking up at the Durmstrang boys. She just wasn't interested in what they looked like. After all, they are gonna be staying at her school for a little while so she'll see them all around some time or another.

"Come with me." George whispered over to Tris as he took her hand in his, and slowly stood from the table. Everyone's attention was either on Durmstrang or the Beaubaxtons so now was the perfect time to make an escape. George, with Tris right behind, slowly yet quietly made his way out of the Great Hall without being seen.

"George, where are we going?" Tris said in a whispered tone. "Somewhere." he said as he turned back to look at her and gave her a wink. The two Gryffindors were practically running down the halls stopping at every corner, making sure they didn't get caught. Finally, George stopped at a tall set of stairs. "Where are we?" she said trying to catch her breath. "Do you trust me?" he asked her with the mischievous smirk plastered on his face.

She paused for a moment, and a small smile made its way onto her face. "Maybe." she said smiling up at him. "Yes." she responded once more. He then took off his house scarf and wrapped it over her eyes creating a blindfold. She started laughing and he picked up her hand once again and guided her up the steep staircase.

"One last step." he said. She picked up her foot and placed it on the last step. He then placed both of his hands on her shoulders and made her stand where he wanted her to be. He then gently took off his scarf from her face and told her to open her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, she saw nothing but beauty. They were in the Astronomy Tower overlooking the castle and the night sky. He was standing near the railing and she walked over to join him to get a better view of the scene. She looked around in amazement and couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was absolutely breath taking.