Chapter 53

The last three weeks of Tris' sixth year was flying by in the blink of an eye. Tris had managed to form a good bond with Fleur and was sad that in just a few weeks, she'd be leaving the school along with the rest of the Beaubaxtons and the students of Durmstrang. All of the students were studying their absolute hardest for their NEWTS and OWL's. That is, all except for the twins. They were too busy continuing their planning for their joke shop.

"Guys come on, just come study with Hermione and I for a few minutes and then you can continue your planning." Tris said to the twins. "No can do Trissy. We have a lot of new products to try out and even more to invent." Fred said as he plopped down right beside Tris on the bench in the courtyards. "What're you two going to do if you fail? You're gonna have to repeat your entire sixth year and the opening of your shop will be postponed." Ginny said from the other side of Tris.

"Love the confidence you have in us sis." Fred said as he ruffled Ginny's hair purposely all over the top of her head. "We're not gonna fail, we just won't have very high grades." George said. Tris then looked at him and rolled her eyes playfully. "What is your mother going to do or say when she hears that two of her sons have both failed their 6th year?" Hermione said. "Well lucky for us we're not going to find out." Fred said with that smirk on his face. "Well, it was nice chatting with you folks but we've got work to do." Fred said as he hopped to his feet. "Shall we Georgie?" Fred said over to his twin.

George then stood up to his feet as well. "We shall Freddie." he said. George then leaned over and gave Tris a slight kiss before running over to his twin. As the twins were off planning God knows what, Hermione and Tris went to the library to study for their upcoming exams along with Fleur and Ginny. The week went by pretty fast and it was now time for the second quidditch match of the season.

The Gryffindor team was going up against Hufflepuff. Cedric was on the Hufflepuff team and everyone knew how good he was at Quidditch. Tris was now going to be competing against Cedric for the golden snitch. During the game, Cedric was just a tad bit faster than Tris and he ended up catching the snitch just before she did. The last game, Hufflepuff was going up against Ravenclaw. Tris and the rest of her friend group split up in half to support both the Ravenclaws and the Hufflepuffs since they had friends on both teams.

It was a close call but Ravenclaw won the last match of the quidditch season. Edmund wouldn't stop rubbing it in everyone's faces about how he beat the almighty Cedric Diggory. Students were now starting to feel the pressure of their upcoming exams and were spending every second they could studying. Tris had managed to get George to study with her although he mostly just kept messing around and didn't really study. Both her and George were sad that they'd be apart for a few months until the start of their last year at Hogwarts.

Ever since they got together, they haven't spent that much time apart from one another and they both had a bit of anxiety at the thought of leaving each other over the summer. But maybe they could visit each other a few times during the summer and it wouldn't be so bad after all. Tris was going to miss her friends but she was also excited that she would get to be with her real parents back at the Order's Headquarters.

~

"Tris come on, you're going to be late for your last day of 6th year!" Hermione shouted as Tris remained balled up under her warm covers. "Come on Trista!" she shouted once again before finally pulling the covers off of the grumpy teen. "I'm gonna miss a lot of things over the summer, Mione, but you pulling the covers off of me isn't going to be one of them." Tris said as she sat up in her bed with her hood covering her eyes. "Well, you'll be thanking me later. Now come on and get dressed. George is waiting for you down in the common room." Hermione said before she walked out of the dorm room and headed downstairs to the common room.