Chapter 67

Hagrid had now walked up to the front door of the house and when Harry opened the door, a bright smile appeared on his face. His best friends hugged him first, and Tris was right behind. She slammed Harry in with a tight hug and they both started quietly laughing.

"Hey Harry, long time no see." Tris whispered as she continued laughing.

"I know, its been so long." Harry said as he too started laughing quietly.

Everyone now stood in the house and waited to be told what the plan was. Everyone now formed a circle around Tris and Harry as they stood and waited for Madeye to tell them the plan. Tris stood with her arms crossed and looked over at Harry, but he was just as confused as she was.

"Do we smell weird or something?" Tris whispered over to Harry.

Harry said no words and just shrugged his shoulders. He looked over at Hermione and Ron but they wouldn't make eye contact with him. Tris then looked over at George and Marlee, and they too wouldn't make eye contact with Tris.

"Okay I think we did something." Tris said over to Harry.

"Same here, no one will look or even acknowledge me." Harry said as he kept looking around the room.

Madeye now began to inform everyone about the plan, but what Tris didn't know, was that she was in the same boat as Harry.

"Wait, hold on, I thought this mission was to protect Harry, and to get him to the burrow safely? When the hell did this become a mission to protect me as well?" Tris snapped as she looked at Madeye and eventually turned to look at everyone in the room.

Everyone was silent and didn't give her an answer. Tris then looked over at George and Marlee. George couldn't help but make eye contact with her. Her eyes were the most beautiful shade of hazel and he couldn't resist the urge.

She walked over to him and grabbed his hands making him look down at her.

"Did you know about this and didn't tell me?" she asked looking up at him.

George's palms became sweaty in her hands and he started shifting from foot to foot. Tris knew right then and there what the answer was. She then let go of his hands and stood in front of Marlee.

"And you?" she asked her cousin looking her dead in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, Trissy. They made me promise not to tell you." Marlee said as she gave her cousin a sincere look.

Tris then shook her head and looked at Marlee and George once more before turning around and standing back beside Harry once again. Harry tried to fight his case and tried to refuse going on with the plan.

"Taking that and becoming me, no." Harry said to the group.

"I agree, you can't just make-" Tris started but was interrupted.

"We're wasting time, we need to get on with this plan otherwise we're all in for a surprise attack from the deatheaters." Bill commented.

"Shut up, Bill." Tris snapped as she eyed down the tall long haired red head.

"Well, none of us really fancy you mate." Fred said over to Harry.

"Yeah, imagine if something went wrong and we ended up a screwy-specky git forever!" George said.

Tris wanted to chuckle at George's response but she was too upset with him to even look him in the eyes. George noticed her lack of acknowledgement and his grin turned into a frown as he stood looking at the love of his life. Tris stood next to Harry with her arms crossed and her head down.