Chapter 20

Tris and the others met up with Edmund and Lucy in the Great Hall. They all sat beside each other and watched as guys from Durmstrang and ladies from the Beauxbatons dropped their names into the Goblet Of Fire. They all watched quietly and suddenly, one from their own group stood and walked to the Goblet. It was Peter. He dropped his name into the Goblet of Fire and his group of friends cheered for him.

"That's awesome Peter!" Tris said as she gave him a small friendly hug. "Thanks, I was thinking about doing it all night last night, and I decided it was now or never." he said. Edmund and Lucy congratulated their brother and they looked around to see if their sister even noticed what Peter had just done.

Walking down the aisle was another friendly face that had just dropped their name into the Goblet. It was Cedric. Once he dropped his name in, he found Lucy and smiled brightly at her. She looked back at him and gave him two thumbs up in approval. Cedric was then trampled by his close friends.

Tris looked around for the twins but they were nowhere to be seen. She heard a door open from the side of the Great Hall, but she was disappointed when it wasn't the twins who walked through. It was Susan, Draco, and Susan's best friend, Rose, who also happened to be Snape's daughter.

All of the first years and second years were scared of Rose because she always played harmful pranks on everyone. Her pranks have seriously injured other students and she found it remotely funny. Even Draco found it a bit harsh, but he went along with it. Snape knew his daughter played pranks on the other students, but he played it dumb by saying he needed proof that it was his daughter that was doing these harmful pranks.

Everyone knew that the Weasley twins were the official pranksters of Hogwarts, and their pranks were for fun and games only. None of them harmed any of the students. Rose, however didn't care whether it hurt them or not. There was one student that she pranked and he was in the hospital wing for three weeks.

The three Slytherins made their way over to a corner in the room and began whispering quietly to one another. Occasionally they would look over at Tris and Tris felt slightly uncomfortable with the looks they were giving her. Tris took a deep breath when she saw they were staring at her, and looked away trying not to show her anxiety. She began fiddling with her sleeves, and was about to stand up and walk away until she heard chanting coming from the hallway. Fred and George came running in with little vials in their hands. "Brewed it just this morning!" Fred chanted. "It's not going to work!" Hermione said. "Oh yeah, and why is that Granger?" Fred and George said.

Hermione then told them why it wouldn't work because of the aging line Dumbledore had made. As the twins and Hermione were still rambling about whether it would or wouldn't work, Tris looked over to the Slytherins and she saw Rose was laughing and telling Susan something quietly and discretely. Tris felt an uneasy feeling starting to form in her stomach and she knew something wasn't right.

Draco then stood up from his seat and was about to walk away. "Draco wait, you're gonna miss all of the fun!" Rose said. "I'm not getting in trouble because of you, Rose. Not again." he said to her and then continued to make his way out of the Great Hall, with Pansy right behind. Tris looked to her friends to see if any of them heard or saw what she just did, but everyone's attention was on the twins.

Fred and George stood up on the chairs and shook the small vials in their hands. "Ready Fred?" "Ready George!" "Bottoms up!" they said to each other right before they downed the aging potion they made themselves. Having no reactions from the potion, they figured it worked and they jumped into the circle, crossing the aging line. They stood for a moment or two and realized it worked. They passed the aging line and the group of students started cheering for them.

Bright smiles were plastered on their faces. George walked around in his ring of glory and found Tris in the crowd. He winked at her, and she shook her head in disbelief that it actually worked. She still had a feeling in her gut that something bad was about to happen. She pushed her way through the small crowd of students and stood just before the aging line. George noticed her and he walked over to her, smiling ear to ear.

"Are you sure this is safe?" she said quietly to him. "What do you mean? Of course it is!" he said still keeping that smile on his face. "Rose is up to something, George. Don't ask me how I know, just trust me." she said reaching out and grabbing his hand. He looked down at her and his smile slowly turned into concern. "I trust you. Do you not think we should do this?" he said to her just loud enough that only she could hear him.

She sighed and didn't know what to say next. "I trust you. I guess she couldn't have done anything since you both are the ones that made the aging potion." she said fiddling with her sleeves yet again. George grabbed her hands and looked her in the eyes. "We'll be fine. If nothing has happened now, then I'm sure nothing will happen later." George said giving her a caring smile. She smiled back at him and nodded her head telling him to do what he so desperately wanted to do with is twin.

George then stood beside Fred and stepped closer to the Goblet. "After you Freddie." George said. "Why thank you, Georgie." Fred said. He then took one step closer and put his name into the fire. Nothing happened and he believed it worked. He gave his brother a high five and stepped aside to let George put his name in next. George took a few steps closer to the Goblet.

Tris began fiddling extra hard with her sleeves now even though Fred had no reaction from the Goblet. Right before George dropped his name into the Goblet of Fire, Tris glanced over at Rose and Susan and saw them both walking out quickly. Tris felt something was about to happen. She looked at George and saw his hand outstretched over the Goblet ready to drop his name inside.

"George, wait-" Tris yelled but it was too late. His name fell into the Goblet. Her heart stopped for a quick second but started beating again when she saw no reaction coming from the Goblet. Fred and George then high fived each other and were proud that they had just entered their names into the Goblet of Fire. Tris sighed and went to walk over to George, when all of a sudden the Goblet started spitting fire from the top. A strong magical blast only pushed Fred out of the aging line, but George however was not so lucky...