Chapter 57

The next morning, George woke up to get ready for classes and realized Tris was gone. She had left a note and told him that she and Marlee had some things they had to get done before classes started that morning. When George and the others were heading down to the Entrance Hall for breakfast, they all looked around for the sneaky cousins to see what they were up to. No one knew where they were exactly.

"Hey Cedric, Lucy! Have you guys seen the cousins anywhere?" Fred asked. "Not since this morning. Tris came over to the common room early this morning and she and Marlee left without saying anything. We have no clue where they are. Your guess is just as good as ours." Cedric said before he and Lucy walked back over to the Hufflepuff table.

"That's scary." Ron said as he and the others took a seat at the Gryffindor table. The only two American students, who happen to be related to each other, running around doing something sneaky? That was never a good sign. Students had ten minutes left until they had to get to their first class of the morning and Tris and Marlee still weren't back yet.

"Tris didn't say where she'd be going?" Fred asked as George kept looking at the doors of the Hall to see if Tris or Marlee had walked through yet. "No, she was gone before I woke up this morning. I didn't even feel her get up." George said as he turned back and ate the last bits of food on his plate. Suddenly with just a few minutes left, Marlee and Tris came bolting through the doors. Marlee walked over to the Hufflepuff table and Tris went to her own table.

Both girls were panting and smiling as they walked over to their tables. "Where have you been?" George said as she sat down beside him. "You'll see." Tris said as she took a few sips of orange juice. George looked over at Fred and Fred looked over at him with similar looks of worry on their faces. "What'd you do?" Ron said as he leaned over the table. "Only time will tell." Tris said as she finally caught her breath and ate a piece of toast before heading to their first class.

The Gryffindor bunch were all wondering what she and Marlee were up to but Tris refused to tell any of them. Tris and the twins then walked to their first class and everything went normal. Of course Tris and George had to make sure to stay inches apart from each other in case the pink goblin saw them. If they got caught being close to each other Umbridge would shock them until they moved apart.

All of the classes went by smoothly and it was now time for the 7th years to head to DADA with Umbridge. Right when the class started, Marlee came sneaking in and told Umbridge she had lost her wand. Little did she know, Marlee and Tris were about to unleash a catastrophe. Marlee walked to one side of the room while Tris sat at her desk on the other side of the room. Both girls looked at each other, and on the count of three, they both mouthed the same spell.

Out of nowhere, cages and cages of Cornish Pixies appeared and the gates flew open. The Cornish Pixies flew passed all of the students and headed straight for Umbridge. Everyone burst out into laughter as the pink goblin tried her best to shew the pixies away. She however was unsuccessful. The pixies had all grabbed a piece of Umbridge's clothing and pulled her off of the ground. They had managed to take her wand from her hand and she was now defenseless as she was being held in the air by the pixies.

Students from other classes had heard the laughter and everyone was curious about what was going on. Other students had filled the room and everyone was dying of laughter. Umbridge's face was as pink as her clothes and she was furious. The pixies had now pinned her clothing to a chandelier that hung in the room and she was now stuck. Neville laughed even harder than anyone else because this had actually happened to him in his second year.

The pixies however were not done. They now poured a gallon of glue on Umbridge and dumped a large bag of feathers on top of her after the glue. Umbridge now hung from the ceiling looking like a big chicken. Once the pixies were done, Tris and Marlee without anyone knowing, casted a charm that made the pixies go back to where they were. All of the pixies were now gone, and Professor McGonagall walked into the classroom of laughing students.