Chapter 7

Tris had managed to get a few hours of sleep in the meantime. Her mind was thinking over everything all at once. And now it was finally time to meet her real parents.

"Just gonna warn you, it feels a little weird once it ends but the feeling goes away rather quickly." Arthur said as he looked down at Tris. "Apparition isn't that bad Tris, don't worry. You'll just feel a little nauseous for a minute or two but you'll be okay." George said giving her a reassuring smile. "Now, are you ready?" Arthur said smiling down at her. "Wait, can George come with me?" she asked as her cheeks began to flush. "Sure I can." he said as he walked over now standing near Tris and Mr. Weasley, "Right mum?" he said turning to his mum. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt anyone." Molly said giving George a look telling him not to play any tricks. In the next few moments, George, Arthur and Tris now apparated to 12 Grimmauld Place.

When appearing at the Order's Headquarters, Tris felt extremely ill at first. She put one hand to her stomach and the other to her mouth just hoping she wouldn't throw up. "You okay?" George said rubbing her back as she remained bent over trying not to hurl. "Mhm." she mumbled. "Well, we're here!" Arthur shouted. "That fast? We're already here?" Trista said as she slowly stood back up. "Yeah, that's what apparition does. You think of the place you want to go and concentrate really hard on it and then bam, you're there." George said trying to perk her up a bit and get her mind off of the fact that she felt like she had just rode a rollercoaster that constantly went in loops.

Arthur had finally gotten Tris and George inside and now it was the time Tris has been waiting for. To meet her parents... She slowly walked inside behind Arthur and George tightly gripping the sleeves of her hoodie in the palm of her hands. Arthur and George had walked through a door and turned to see Tris a few feet behind them. They waited patiently for her to walk through the door and she finally did. She saw a man and a woman both sitting in a chair at a large round table. When she walked all the way through they both stood up as if their chairs had caught on fire.

Tris had met the eyes of her birth parents and tears started to form blurring her vision. "Tonks, Lupin, this is her... This is your daughter." Arthur said stepping out of the way of the now completed family. Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks made their way to their long lost daughter and pulled her into the tightest hug one could ever imagine. They were scared to let go thinking that they would lose their baby girl once again. After moments of silence and making up time for the amount of hugs they never shared, they pulled away from each other, all embracing the physical features of one another. "You're beautiful." Tonks said as she placed her hands on Trista's face. "So are you." Tris said smiling at her mother. "She has the same eyes as both of us... Green and brown making the perfect hazel shade." Lupin said as he wiped the tears from his eyes... "I'm sure you have so many questions for us Trista darling. How about we get you some tea and we'll tell you everything you want to know." Lupin said as he pushed a strand of hair behind Trista's ear. "That would be great." she said smiling up at her father. The three then embraced each other into another tight hug. "Come on son, let's leave them be for a few minutes." Arthur said as he patted George on the back.

The now completed family have now made their way into the next room and sat at the round table sitting across from one another. Tonks had placed a warm cup of tea in front of Tris giving her a bright smile as she looked at her beautiful daughter. She sat next to her husband and reached her hand across the table gripping Trista's cold hand. "What would you like to know, sweetheart?" Tonks said. Trista remained silent for a moment or two but finally spoke up.

"Why'd you do it? Why'd you give me away?" Tris said looking down at her hands that now held the cup of warm tea. Lupin and Tonks looked at each other disheartened by the fact that their daughter thought that they just gave her away to horrible people. "We didn't have a choice, sweetheart. Before you were even born, you were in danger in the wizarding world, and you still are. But we tried many times to find you again thinking that we could keep you safe since you were older." Tonks said as tears rolled down her face.

"You're mother and I only gave you to the Jones' until the Dark Lord gave up looking for you, which turns out, he never did, and still hasn't. But when we tried to get you back, the Jones' practically disappeared and hid you from us. We don't know why they would do that to us, but they did. We thought it was the safest option leaving you with them until everyone stopped trying to look for you." Lupin said still holding on to Tonks' hand.

"So you didn't stop looking for me?" Tris said in a whispered tone. "No, of course not. You're our daughter. We haven't stopped looking for you ever since we put you with the Jones'. We tried desperately to keep a close eye on you, but once they disappeared it was very hard for us to locate you again. We asked all of our friends to help find you and thank Merlin for the Weasley's. Otherwise we would probably still be looking for you. All of the professors at Hogwarts and all of our close friends all agreed to help look for you until they brought you back home to us. Which they did." Tonks said reaching over to wipe the tears from Trista's face.

Trista now knew why her parents did what they did. It was to protect her. But another thought was rummaging around in her mind. "What were they protecting her from? Or rather, Who were they protecting her from, and why did they want to find her?"

*Author's note: I'm excited to introduce a new character in the next chapter! They are not in the books nor the movies! They are completely new! Get ready!*