Chapter 32

The next two days seemed to fly by in the blink of an eye. Everyone was doing great and enjoying themselves and learning more and more in their lessons. Students were now getting more and more excited for tomorrow nights events. The Yule Ball.

Fred ,being the slick ginger he is, had asked Angelina Johnson to the Yule Ball in class, without managing to get hit in the back of the head with a text book by Snape, unlike Ronald and Harry. Across from them in the classroom, sat Rose and Draco. She had that evil-looking smile on her face like she was about to prank another first year or even one of her own classmates.

Tris caught her attention and rolled her eyes, turning Rose's grin to a frown. Tris didn't care about what Rose thought of her. However, she did feel bad for Draco. He was the trio's number one target and enemy, but Tris felt like he had no choice in some cases.

"Your hair looks nice. I love the color on you." George said as he looked down at his girlfriend as she sat cuddled up beside him. "You do? Are you sure it doesn't look too dark? I can change it-" Tris started. "No love. It looks beautiful. You look beautiful no matter what you look like." George said as he gave Tris that mischievous grin he always gave her. She smiled up at him and buried her face into his sleeves. She was trying to hide her now blushing cheeks.

Since Tris figured out she's a hybrid, she decided to use her metamorphmagus traits and put them into good use. She managed to change her hair color from brown, to a now auburn shade. Not too dark and not too light. The perfect shade of red auburn.

Tris still couldn't help but notice Rose looked like she was up to something. So, she had an idea that wasn't really like her. Tris had managed to get both of the twin's attention but made sure Professor Snape wasn't around to hear them. All three of them were done with their assignments so they were allowed to talk but had to be quiet. Tris and the twins leaned in real close to each other and began whispering.

"What's on your mind?" Fred said to the normally shy Gryffindor. "I need your help with a prank. I want to prank Rose and give her a little payback for what she did to your potion, George. And for what she did to all of the other students she's pranked." Tris said quietly and discretely. "Oh, I knew this day would come. Or at least, I hoped this day would come." George said quietly as he balled Tris up in a hug.

"What kind of prank do you have in mind?" George said as he released Tris from his hug. "Well, I was thinking-"

~

The next day, all of the students were sitting on pins and needles and were ready for one of the best nights of their lives. Fred, George, and Tris were all up early that morning and were the first of their group to be at the Great Hall for breakfast. Ginny and Harry found their friends over at the table and sat next to them as they put food on their plates.

"Why were you all up so early?" Hermione said as she sat across from Tris. "We had some things to check on and do. We had to make sure everything's ready." Tris said. Hermione was about to ask them another question until Dumbledore stood to say his usual morning announcements. He began discussing the schedule for the Yule Ball, and informed everyone of the next task for the tournament.

"If you have not already figured out your next clue for the next task, then I suggest you get to work before the start of the Yule Ball." Dumbledore said. Harry was quite nervous since he hasn't figured out the next clue yet. Tris looked over at him and could tell how nervous he was.