Chapter 6

The trip to the burrow seemed to 'fly' by in no time. The sun began to rise in the sky making it the next day. Tris and the twins rambled on for hours it seemed about all of the different things they should try from each others hometown. For instance, Fred and George talked about making Tris try pumpkin juice and chocolate frogs while Tris wanted them to try a whole bunch of different coffee combinations that she loved. "How are there so many flavors of this stuff?" George asked. "Because people like to try out different combinations of flavors they love and put it into one." she said giggling to herself. "But that isn't strange. What's strange is that frogs come in chocolate flavors!" she said giving the twins a disgusted look. "They aren't real frogs though. Its just a spell that makes them move like real ones." Fred said. "They move?!" she said as her voice got higher. "Ahh way to go Fred. Now she's definitely not gonna try one!"

"We're here!" Arthur boasted. The three teens then became quiet as the twins watched Tris stare out of the car window at what they called The Burrow. It was a beautiful wooden house that stood tall in the country fields in practically the middle of nowhere. Tris was speechless. It was the exact representation of her dream home. It was absolutely beautiful. The car then landed swiftly in the freshly cut green grass. Arthur and the twins hopped out of the car with no problem. Tris however was a little nervous and excited all at once. Her anxiety spiked and she could feel her heart beating almost like it would beat out of her chest. George noticed how scared she looked and he grabbed ahold of her hand helping her out of the car. "Its okay. You're safe here." he said looking down at her short curvy figure with her hazel eyes staring back at him.

All of a sudden, a high pitched voice came from the front door of the wooden house. "You're back!" this voice said. It was Molly Weasley. Arthur then walked over to his wife and gave her a big hug. "Did you find her?" Molly said looking up at her tall husband. Arthur then stepped out of the way and a few feet in the distance she saw not only her two twin sons, but also the girl she was so desperate to meet. "Is that her? You really found her after all this time?" Molly said as tears began to fill her eyes. "She's home." Arthur said. Molly then walked over to the shy girl and placed her hands gently on her face. "You're beautiful just like your mother." Molly said. Within a second or two later, Molly pulled Tris into one of her famously tight hugs nearly knocking the air out of Tris. "Easy mom, we just got her back, let her breathe." Fred said. "Sorry. I'm just so excited to finally meet you." "its nice to meet you too-" Tris said right before she was cut off. "Molly Weasley. But please, call me Molly." she replied. Tris just smiled still trying to comprehend what was happening.

"Oh please, come inside and meet the rest of the Weasley's. Your father and mother will be back at headquarters shortly." Molly said as she led Tris inside. "My parents? You mean, I get to see them today?" Tris said in a shocked tone. "Why yes, we'll be taking you to the Order's headquarters at 12 Grimmauld Place." Molly said. Tris had a slight smile on her face. She was excited and nervous all at once. "As for you two. What on earth were you thinking sneaking into your fathers car?" Molly said as she slapped Fred and George on the arm. "Oi! Calm down mum!" Fred said gripping the side of his arm. "Inside both of you! And no more tricks!" she said eyeing down her boys like they were 3 again.

Molly then took Tris inside the burrow and gave her a tour of the house introducing her to the rest of the family. "Oh and this is Harry. He's been staying with us as well." Molly said pointing to the boy that stood awkwardly in the corner with his glasses constantly slipping down his face. "It's nice to meet you all. Thank you for everything you all have done for me." she said. As she finished, she noticed Ron standing next to Harry and rolling his eyes after she spoke. Tris wasn't sure if she did anything to upset Ron, but he then pulled Harry's sleeve and they both walked up the stairs into Ron's bedroom. Grumbling could be heard as he and Harry made their way up the stairs. "Don't pay him any attention. Ron's just a big twat. He'll get over whatever he's mad about." the youngest Weasley said. "Yeah...You're Ginny right?" she said smiling at the youngest ginger. "Yeah. You'll be staying in my room tonight if that's okay?" she said giving Tris a slight smile. "Sounds great." Tris said.

The two girls then made their way up the stairs and into the bedroom. "My suitcase! How did it get here? I thought I lost it on the streets?" Tris said with a look of confusion plastered all over her face. "Oh, dad sent it here late last night. He figured you would have forgotten about it so he used a spell to get it here." Ginny said. Tris just stood there with wide eyes. It was too early to be thinking about all of this. She didn't get any sleep last night with the whole Deatheater incident making her extremely drowsy. "You should probably get at least a few hours of sleep. We'll be taking you to Headquarters soon to meet your parents and the rest of the Order members." Ginny said. As soon as she finished her sentence Trista's hazel eyes opened wide again. For a moment she had forgotten that she would be meeting her parents today after 16 years.

"Yeah you're probably right. Thanks Ginny." Tris said and with that Ginny had walked out to let her get some sleep before one of the biggest times in her life took place in just a few short hours...