Chapter 63

"Rose?" the twins said in unison as Tris remained behind their tall figures.

"Hello boys." she said as she now turned on all of the lights in the shop.

"What do you want, Rose?" Tris said as she stepped between the twins. George grabbed ahold of her hand and held it tightly making sure he could pull her behind him at any moment if he needed to protect her.

"Can't a girl just come to say hello to some of her old school friends?" Rose said as she walked around the shop picking up every little thing and throwing it on the floor once she was done looking at it. The twins and Tris said no words and just waited for her to tell them the real reason why she was there. Rose started walking closer and closer to Tris and the twins but they started walking backwards with their wands still pointed at Rose.

"Scared Lupin?" Rose asked as she gave them all an evil grin.

"You wish." Tris said as she now held onto George's hand even tighter.

"What're you doing here, Snape?" Fred said as he began to lose his patience.

"Well, hello, Freddie, long time no see. Isn't it obvious why we're here? I mean, we only have one thing on our to do list." Rose said looking over at Tris.

"We?" Tris asked confused and scared both at the same time. Without bringing any attention to herself, she slowly and discretely casted her patronus spell, in hopes that it would find her parents in time before Rose did anything fatal.

"Of course, Trista. We all have one job." Rose said as she stepped closer to Tris and the twins. Suddenly a large group of deatheaters surrounded the entire joke shop. Tris and the twins were now outnumbered and were terrified on the inside. "And that one job is... to kill you." Rose said right before apparating to the outside of the joke shop.

"RUN!" George shouted as he grabbed Trista's hand and all of them bolted for the doors.

"Light 'em up." Rose said to the other deatheaters. All at once, they shot fire into the joke shop and made it explode. Deatheaters had the entire shop surrounded making sure none of them escaped as they continued blowing up the shop.

10 minutes had passed and there was no sign of Tris or the twins. The deatheaters felt their job was finished as they watched the shop burn in flames and were about to head back to Voldemort when suddenly, all members of the Order appeared and began fighting them. All of the deatheaters laughed as they watched their mission become a success. The shop was completely engulfed in fire and no one was making it out of there alive.

"Save your energy! We're done here!" Antonin Dolohov shouted as he and the other deatheaters apparated back to Voldemort. Molly and Tonks now began shouting for their children as tears streamed down their faces. Arthur and Mad Eye Moody were trying to put out the flames, but they weren't going out. They continued working on the flames as Remus and Bill Weasley went inside the shop looking for the three missing teens.

"Trista!" Bill shouted as he looked frantically for the missing girl along with his brothers. "Fred, George!" Remus shouted as he scurried around the burning shop trying not to get burned. From underneath the countertop, Bill spotted a hand outstretched on the floor.

"Here!" he shouted as he ran over to where the hand was. On the floor lay the three missing teens. "Quickly! Get them out!" Remus shouted over to Bill. In the arms of an unconscious George lay Tris. His body shielded her from as many of the flames as possible while one of her hands was being held by Fred. Fred and George were both facing each other while Tris was on the inside. Both twins used their own selves as shields while Tris acted as a shield in her own way.

"We need help in here!" Bill shouted to the others outside as he grabbed ahold of Fred. Arthur come running into the burning building and carried out George while Remus had Tris. Kingsley and Moody had somehow managed to get the flames out just before everyone apparated to St. Mungo's with the three unconscious teens.