chapter 4

I smack n say "was that supposed to make me feel better..you calling me fat I wanna go" he sit up n say "ian never called you Fat and you look fine to me you healthy who want a pixie stick when they can have thighs" he looked so mad I smile n he look at me n say "quit saying dat shit ion wanna hear u say that no more forreal" I nod n he pull me over making me sit on his lap I could see his boxers they was ethikas he had on sum grey joggers n a Nike hoodie I just sat n looked at him holding myself a lil he grab me pulling me into him hard n grab my ass squeezing it I say "well uh okay" he groan softly n say "If yo thighs soft I had to grip that ass" I say "it's not even there buh ok do you" he kiss my neck again rubbing my back and ass.

I lay on him fully n he keep rubbing me with his eyes closed he follow the line rubbing between my ass to my coochie and I moan and say "jay too much" he nod n say "igh" and he stop n just rub my ass and back again I mean it was nice but I don't do that I haven't een had my first woot da woot in my koot ta koot yet I get back comfortable and look at his face rubbing his chin hair and he just breathe I say "your neck tattoo is pretty" he lick his lips and said "thank you" I just hummed in response.

He fell asleep soon after I said dat still holding me I was in his neck holding around him listening to the radio still I reached in my pocket grabbing my phone and looked at da time and it was about 11 I looked at him n than my phone I say "jay I gotta go" n start getting up he say "mm" I say "mhm gotta go it's bout 11" he wake up fully and look at me saying "right now" I nodded he say "where yo phone " I hold it up n say "I'm not lying it is bout 11" he shake his head n say "my number" I nod n give it to him he go innit putting his number and stuff in sending a text to his phone and I cross over getting back right he pass me back my phone n say "don't leave me on read and shit naw" I smile n nod this dude bro.

He unlock the doors and we get out he come over walking me to my car and open my door I get in bout to crank up n he shut my door still standing there I smile n roll down the window he say "um imma text you tomar or call ion know but you'll kno it's me " I nod he bend n reach in kissing my cheek I smile n say "goodnight jay" he nod n walk off backwards I watch him get in his car and than I drive off back home.Ion know what tonight was but it was nice he's such a sweet dude forreal bitch he barely talk I thought n than shrug saying some niggas talk too much and that's their problem he talk just enough and get his point threw without doing too much at once. I get home and nobody there so I just park da car like she like it and lock her doors grabbing my stuff and go in the house I go lay down in my bed and fall asleep after a while thinking about today.

Next day...

I wake up at 2 in the afternoon going to wash and stuff bout to get dressed after doing my hygiene stuff I throw on a dress because it's hot out and a Jean jacket because I hate my arms it's  just alotta stretch marks n fat. you know but I mean sometimes on my best days I don't worry about em . I check my phone seeing texts from my momma and jay he had a red heart beside his name that was ok to me but I answer my momma first "my house better be clean" "don't forget to lock my doors" I text back "ok" she must've came back early this morning or sumn I go to Jay's texts he said "you woke?" than "txt me bacc when you wake up than" I laugh n txt back "hey"
and get out the messages installing my wig because yesterday I had in sum old box braids now I'm a new bih  wit this wig

 I check my phone seeing texts from my momma and jay he had a red heart beside his name that was ok to me but I answer my momma first "my house better be clean" "don't forget to lock my doors" I text back "ok" she must've came back early this morn...

and fit

my phone vibrate and I look clicking on jay he texted back n say "you busy today?" "no" "you sleep so late but can I come scoop you?" I look around and think I mean

my phone vibrate and I look clicking on jay he texted back n say "you busy today?" "no" "you sleep so late but can I come scoop you?" I look around and think I mean..."yea I stay in groves" "igh I'm coming" I look leaving him on seen I fix my bed and put my wig brush in my bag with my wallet and charger I close my room door turning off all the lights and grabbing my house keys I walk outside walking to the stop sign because you know ion really know him dat well well to let him come to my house and the neighbors nosey so yea I see his charger speeding down the road n I back up he stop infront of me.

I look around and walk to the passenger side getting in he say "why you standing on the side of the road" "the neighbors are nosey" he nod I close da door n he drive off fast I say "why you driving so fast" "fast baby this my normal way of driving" I shake my head and sit back we get on the highway I say "where we going jay" "to get some ice cream and the mall I want these new shoes" I nod he reach his hand over touching my thigh and say "you look good " I smile and say "thank you" I look ahead at us zooming through traffic and him playing *Need me~j.i.* loud I move my hair just vibing.