chapter 15

after we finish eating and he lay between my legs on his phone I was on my phone on tik tok and he was rubbing my thigh looking at sumn I put my phone down and look at him he say "hm?" "I'm bored " "you wanna do sumn huh?" I nod he put his phone and my phone on the side of the table and say "imma give you head for your first time oral sex" I nod he smile and say "imma take yo panties off and get to it I been waiting on dis ian gon lie" I laugh and just watch him n shimmy out my drawls he smile seeing my coochie shaved and with little hair he say "oh dis was a set up for me " "no I never know what you gon do so I gotta be prepared " I nod and lay back I had already slid outta his robe he say "ready?" I nod and breathe calming my nerves he say "it's just using my  mouth you gon like this bae" I nod and look up at the ceiling .

He spread my legs getting right and put em up I look down and he reaching up n moving my bra to rub my nipple he find it and flick it softly and than circling it wit his thumb I moan he kiss my pussy lips he pinch my nipple and say "pretty ass pussy and it's fat on my life I'm finna devour you" my pussy get a pulse he pull my lips apart and it makes an soft,wet, sticky sound he lick it making me move he tighten his grip on my thigh I moan he go to work licking both sides of my pussy than poking my clit with his tongue I moan moving closer he chuckle making me vibrate I coo moaning "babyyyuh" "hm" "ouuuuu" he suck my clit pulling Me up closer to his face I start shaking "jayyy" "mm" "ohhhhhh" he keep sucking hearing me moan and scream a little louder I felt my pussy getting sucked out of everything I rub his head grinding his face still moaning loud while he rub the outside of my thighs holding me to his face he finish sucking up my nut and lay my legs back down I close my eyes he lean over me and kiss my lips I grab his face kissing him back he say "you taste good as fuck for real " I giggle wit my eyes still closed he lick my nipple I open my eyes and say "jayy  baby I need a break " he laugh and say "igh we gon take a nap now imma be right back " I nod he climb off the bed going to his bathroom I fix my bra and rub my hair down I grab my phone off the side table and check it seeing it was only 6:45 he come back in the room getting on the bed behind me and say "who is that" "nobody I was just checking the time you know I can't stay" "mhm" I slide back right and say "what's wrong " "nun" he look at me and lick his lips and say "you serious bout me or you just wanting to get a nut cause I need to know you leading a nigga out here got me celibate and beating my shit to you can't stop thinking about you and in my bed wimme sleeping is you serious about me like I am you" I look at him thinking he stay quiet and I say "I thought you just wanted to hook up sometimes" he smack and say "man hell no I want you all the time I know you still finding yourself and shit but I want you and this sneaking shit for kids if you ain serious a nigga need to know I wanna be on the same page".

I get on his chest and say "I'm not I didn't know you felt like this " "what do you want from me jay" "see you playing you know what I want I want you man " I hug his waist and he was looking mad in the face I say "I want you too jay but you leave next year and ion wanna be heartbroken my heart not meant for certain stuff don't make me choose I love what we got going on a relationship could either ruin this or make us excel" "I'm not finna keep sneaking with you like I'm some fucking secret niyah " "please calm down and just breathe I never called you a secret or anything it's just everybody doesn't need to know our business we're just private people jay" "ok so you gon go out wimme" "we've only known each other for 3 weeks dats kinda fast and you and me ain got nun in common jay" "So fuck dat mean if I like you I like you between you and me it ain nobody business why we like each other I like you for you between all this you been helping me become more patient with you and others, I know youn like violence too much so I try not to show any, I spend time with you whenever I can you deadass forever on my mind running around I like you because you bring me a peace I've never felt before being with you is easy no complications just vibes and love I'm invincible when it comes to you I get super powers or sum shit when with you it's just you nobody else I promise   it whatever when it comes to you" I nod and a tear shed I say "your serious..you making me cry jay and it's only 7 sumn " he laugh and say "I wanna be happy with you I want us happy together " .

I nod and say "ok but don't hurt me you know I'm emotional now" "naw I'm not you better not play wimme tho" I nod "I'm not" he rub my back and say "damn you gon have to go inna while " I laugh and say "yea but jay" "huh" "you leaving next year what I'm gon do when you leave " "we'll handle it when we arrive to it ion even know if imma go forreal but we'll see what happens we can't determine our future" I nod he open a drawer beside the bed grabbing his blunt and lighter I smack.