chapter 83

he start back eating grabbing a piece of bacon from the plate I was holding chewing "why not I thought " "what you thought nini ?" I look at him and say " I already met her and you said you won't gon lemme be alone no more" "I know what I said but that was for school and dat nigga she be around prolly around and ion want you around him I'll kill dat nigga he had your ass choked up bout killing you and you still tryna be around her"  "she can't control what he do just like I can't control what you do" he shrug "ion give a fuck you still ain going now feed me" I give him a stink face "please bae" I nod giving him a spoon full letting him chew and everything.

"I'm still going regardless of what you say I can just sit in the car..please" he look at me thinking for a minute pushing my shorts higher making it look like my thighs eating em he smirk rubbing my Kat "igh" I smile "so come on eat you said you was hungry so come on you gon let it get cold" he chuckle "ion want it right now I want you " "no cause yea no eat first" he nod grabbing the spoon starting to eat I get on my phone watching tik toks and making some while he eat and watch the news after he ate he went and washed than I did while he got dressed I left the door open while I washed cause he's smart and I felt he would leave me if I shut the door it felt too easy when he gave in and we all know how he be when he don't want sumn to happen or when he say no.

I get out after drying off and brushing my teeth and putting my hair up he walk past looking in seeing me look at him he go back the other way while I follow to put on my clothes I oil up and he watch quietly mumbling to himself I just listened to the music I had playing in the background he reach and grab my thigh pulling it and I side eye him and say "wassup?" "let's get it in before we skate" "I'm gon have to wash and-" "chill you gon be good " I nod as he push me back looking at me biting his lip coming out his hoodie leaving his tee shirt on pulling it up I lift my legs holding em spreading em while he watch he pull himself out stroking already hard and rub his tip on my nub making me leak  I slowly drop em and mumble "jay the condoms remember?" "yeaaa..? you really want to?" he say looking at me pulling his dick back I shake my head no biting my lip and whisper "we really should though" "ye we should gotta be responsible " he say still stroking himself looking at my body and me I spread my legs back and whisper "I'll just remind you to pull out your fast" he nod "real fast" he mumble coming back close smacking his dick on my clit I watch him slide in all the way slowly watching my face "Ooouh " "hmhm" I close my eyes as he rub my clit pleasing me more as he stroke me slowly but deeply he hold it in me as I hiccup "ji- uh godddd" "dis ain about him but you soaking my shit ma" I whimper when he pull out and open my eyes he chuckle "you know how I want it already you ain finna be no pillow princess right now turn dat ass over" I roll over after closing my legs and scooting back some for him he pull me further back hitting him and he smack my ass "arch it or imma do it for you" I flip my hair over my shoulder as soon as he slide back in me.

He pound thee fuck out of my shit while not slowing down while I just cried out for him it felt so good like he was tryna prove something and he did and I yell out "I get it baby I got it I know just ouuuh" I cum on him for the second time as he pull me up holding me to him still going strong as I became weaker "just nut in me.." "mhmh it ain gon be dat easy earn it" I whimper feeling him grind into me again "i-i- " "yea I know I luh you too" he mumble he squeeze my titties getting more energy draining me the fuck out. By the time we was done well he was I guess I earned it he pulled out letting it spurt out on my titties.

He laid me down seeing my eyes weak and me limp he say "imma be back " he fix himself after wiping himself off and coming to wipe me off and tuck me in I just went to sleep while he sat beside me and waited till I went to sleep and left to his momma I woke up by myself holding the covers around me and the room back clean I spoke out hoarsely "bae" "come here please" "bae?" I huff "I hate you..." I wait to hear him get pissed but ion hear nun I lay back searching for my phone sore and find it on his side and send him a voice message feeling emotional I sniff starting it "i-i- hate you you always no you so dirty I wanted to go and you left me you don't care about me...like I care about you I would never do this" .

"I'm sorry can you bring me some strawberries and chicken sandwich I'm hungry..please" I sent em off waiting for his reply while I laid in his bed with my hair everywhere spread out while I watched cartoon network on tv.