chapter 109

"but I wanna talk about last night I think we should have some house rules " I nod "ok " he look up switching to lotioning my other leg."ian fucking with that late night shit like last night I don't want either one of us going out at any time pass 12 that's our curfew basically nobody coming in and nobody going out it's basic respect even though we both got a key and shit it's just late night shit not for us " "ok I can do that and understand " "2 no company unless we both know them or we both fuck with that person ion want no people ion know here where we lay our head at and we don't know what they got going on and shit" "ok" I say nodding to him "and lastly no bombings " "no bombings..?" "yea that shit you did last night...don't wait to tell me how you feel about something when you mad or aggravated tell me when you feel it or just found out so we can make sense of it together our trust in each other gotta be strong just like our communication gotta be stronger " "ok I'll do better I didn't mean to I was just angry at how you came at me when you've done it before and yea" "and...yea what finish your thought I know you got more to say communicate wimme if we don't we might aswell drop this youn wanna drop us do you" "no " "me either finish your thought mama".

"you've came in late before and it was like now you tryna tell me it's different and stuff when it's not" "I didn't say that I was wrong too but I had went to help my momma and it made me angry but we not finna get into all that just know it won't happen again igh?" I nod standing up to put on something he watch and I say "is that all or are we not done?" "that's all for right now we gotta finish getting ready." I nod he grab my hand pulling me back "I'm not mad at you" I nod "ok".

After that I got dressed and him making our way to his appointment in good timing.We got there and I helped him walk in some people looking but I didn't care him it made him aggravated and a little mad which led us to sitting in a corner so I could calm him.Ion think he going for it though "it's not that ppl keep looking at me like I'm slow or something and I can do this" "I never said you couldn't I know you can bubba but stop saying that word nobody looked at you like that they just probably wondered why you needed help" "it's not any of their fucking business though" "baby just forget it your gonna walk back out of here buy yourself though they don't matter ok?" he shrug turning his head slouched in the chair watching ppl walk in and out of doors.I laugh kissing his cheek he side eye me as I grab his hand holding it "my baby" I say to him he shake his head "imma man " I laugh he look at me not phased and I kiss his lips softly he start to smirk and I turn my head "what you doing c'mer" he say tryna be quiet u giggle shaking my head he chuckle kissing my hand still tangled with his .

We finally get called in for our appointment at the doctor's office they had got him a wheelchair and he denied it but they followed him with it which was pissing him off but he was staying calm for me.We checked his height than his hurt ankle again.Than some more advice than his crutches which I could see he was glad to have now which made me happy seeing him happy.We finished up here and I took him to an outside restaurant where the wind would blow softly I got out the car going to open his door he chuckle "ouu she has manners" I laugh smacking his shoulder "stop it" he stood up out the car looking around seeing it was a little full I rub his chest "if this is too much we can go somewhere else I just wanted to treat you because I care about you and we haven't been out in a little minute."

"no I'm good we can go here I'm fine " "you s-" "mama what you tryna do fuck in the parking lot ? to show I'm good " I look at him shaking my head "you did not have to say that I just want to make sure your comfortable but after this I would feel comfortable doing that just let me feed you first" he laugh smacking my ass "let's go than lead the way luv" I nod smiling he shut his door as I walk slow infront of him sometime looking back seeing him determined and happy.

We got in and found a table to sit at that was comfortable and suitable for him he put his crouch beside him tryna hide it and I say "stop it " he huff "I'm just trying to " "jaylen ion give a fuck about no crutch I'd still fuck you and everything else it's never about how you look it's always been about what you made me feel like and things you'd do for me if I wanted looks I would've tried to fuck myself" he chuckle and I grabbed his hands beside me because we was inna round chair with the table in the middle he kissed my cheek turning his attention to the food choices I watched him choosing what he want as I held his hand "this shit kinda high no cap make me not wanna eat no more" I pat his dick grabbing it smiling he look at me and whisper "what you doing?" "hm?" "hm. hell quit playing lil freaky " "order what you want tryna getchu full so I can fuck you boi" he smack shaking his head "you think this coochie free and it's just gon cost a meal sir?" I keep a straight face knowing he playing and say..