chapter 80

He pull out of me as he hold me up I catch my breathe and say "I- can i- got it" I say tryna fix myself he let me go and mumble "chill I always clean you up after youn want me to touch you now or sumn?" "no just I'm ok" he nod and wipe him self off after me and say "is it cause I nutted in you again?" I roll my eyes and say "well that too but like we just dun dadaed in somebody house I feel like we should leave " he nod "ight after you get your stuff and I talk to bro we gon leave and go back to mines " I nod he kiss my lips watching me fix my bra.

After tryna fix myself to the best of my abilities he go out first as I hide behind him going back in the room they look up and ciena say "I already switched one of your things for mine and their dry " "thank you c " "we finna go bro imma hit you up later " "igh " they dap as he grab my phone and stuff holding my hand still we leave their house and get in his car he say "imma go by a store and pick up a plan b igh" I whisper "yea" he crank up putting it in gear and he say " youn wanna take it?" I look at him and mumble "I got to and I'm not ready to be a mommy".

"that's okay I was just asking I just wanted you to be sure" I nod as he reaches for my hand "I know I- wanna ask you something jay" he nod as he drive down a street "wassup ma" he look at me for a minute before looking back at the road "do you wanna have a baby wimme like would you is it intentional when you like...in me?" "sometimes it's intentional I'm not gon lie I be thinking about it but you deserve better than me just dropping a baby in you and ian got shit together as I want it to be for us can't just be doing shit like that" "I-ion think I ever want one" he look over at me and stay quiet I look at him as he pull into a gas station and reach infront of me pulling out a stack taking some twenties out for my pill I say "you mad?" "no" it go back quiet again he is mad but I don't think I'm built for a baby I already don't like my body imagine me hating it even more after the baby, I could resent the baby for that and it's not fair, the emotional stress everything alot comes with a baby that a man will probably never understand and hopefully he won't have to me either I just wanna be on the same page as him hopefully we can talk about it some more.

He come back out with a grey bag getting in he mumble "want it right now or wanna wait" "we can do it right now" he start taking stuff out of the bag and I see a orange juice he open it handing it to me and open the box and stuff giving me the pill I take it. he pull out some life savers handing em to me I smile softly he say "wanna go get some hibachi?" "mhm" he nod I eat the gummies sitting sideways in the seat feeding him some with me as he drive there and order it on the phone.He rub my thigh while we sitting in the parking lot waiting on our food I grab his hand and say "can we be honest like really honest please you not talking to me like usual and you always talk to me and we always laugh and stuff" he say "we is talking ma what you mean" "jay do you want a baby like later on wimme?" "youn gotta make yourself want something just because I want it it's ok to not want what I want and shit I'm not gon force you to want a baby nia" "I know but you want one maybe we can get an cat or puppy or something " "yea that's what you want?" "yess" "imma getchu one and shit just not right now igh?" "ok " he nod kissing my hand.

He say "you ever thought about birth control ma like ?" I nod "but it's so many complications to it some girls get it and they period last for months and stuff I can't do that and more stuff worse stuff maybe we can try being more strictly condoms ?" "it's cool I was just asking I still got condoms from last time it be you screaming it don't feel the same remember the last time we did it with one " "it wasn't my fault ion think you wearing it right" he laugh "you ain finna tell me how to put on a condom bae youn een got a dick " "maybe we should watch a tutorial or something " he crack up and say "bae igh imma let you put one on me than imma do it to show you the difference cause I been doing this shit" I shrug "maybe you should just let me do it for you from now on" he nod "igh I'll think bout it but don't be yanking my dick when youn know how to put it on right" "I got this don't worry bout me " "yea igh "

He pull through the drive thru while I reach for the money and hand it to him after taking it out one of his stacks I smack looking out the window cause like do he think I'm fucking stupid like stacks of money yea imma bring it up again cause I feel like he think I'm stupid and I'm not no dumb bitch I feel like im pretty sure what he is now he a scammer or drug dealer it's no secret I feel I just want him to tell me on his own.