chapter 37

So we're walking around the city a little tryna see where we wanna eat at he beside me while walking behind Sean and his girl it's a Indian girl she's nice and so pretty too I'm happy for Sean we go into  a Japanese steakhouse getting seated not too many people but enough jay pull me a chair helping me sit and he sit beside me kissing my cheek I rub his chin we all sit and talk for a few minutes while  waiting for our chef he came and set up I watched him do everything fascinated he cooked our rice meat and more than tried to give me vodka in my mouth with the spray thing and jay cut him off saying "she don't drink she good" I just sat and held his hand Sean and ciena did tho she's fun her and Sean bout fucked on da table when it spilt down her shirt he was onnit I laughed a lil we ate and laughed enjoying our time together before tomorrow the game and groupies .

We left the restaurant after eating and went to a lil dancing thing I would say a bar but we know how jay feels about me doing stuff I didn't do before him and stuff I just danced with him and drunk water while ciena was drinking vodka and other shit I felt childish asf so I went to the bathroom with jay standing at da door waiting for me I wanted to cry cause like fuck here I go again over thinking he prolly wants a fun bitch like the ones who love threesomes, drinking, and more like I'm just basic I can't be what he's used to.At the point is he just sticking around for my sake like I was silently crying in a bar bathroom now this gotta be top tier embarrassing I clean up my face and breathe he knock scaring me  "mamas you good? want me to come in?" "No..I'm coming jay just washing my hands " I turn on the water washing dem just incase he wanna check or sumn like it's not him its me I never stop thinking of the worst things my mind runs overtime all the time I walk out the bathroom ahead of him he grab my hand and say "wait come here" I stay turned around "yea wats wrong baby" "nun just wanna see your pretty face turn around for me" he connect our hands and I say "but their waiting for us at the table" "it can wait " I breathe in and smile turning to him he reach rubbing my cheek and up under my eye is a lil moisture he stare at me and say "you was crying?why? it was me?" I grab his hand moving it "no I'm just sleepy this always happen baby" he stare at me and I look around he say "ite let's head back to our room than" "you can stay here if you want to I'm just sleepy baby" .

"than we can sleep together like always" I nod he grab my hand saying "let's go " we walk out to Sean and ciena and tell em our goodbyes and stuff than leave them to their night out.We walk back to the hotel in silence him holding my hand I just acted like everything was ok cause it was I'm just crazy and he's a good guy.

In our hotel room.

I took off my jacket going to the bathroom running an bath he come in to me undressing I ignore him finna get in the bath he come and sit on the toilet lighting his blunt I just sit in the water looking at myself under the water I blow out a breathe tryna relax and trust our relationship he watch.i lay back sliding down in the tub closing my eyes it stay quiet us enjoying the time alone until he get to the middle of the blunt I looked high key hate when he smoke. "so when we started lying to each other " I open my eyes looking at him "baby what are you talking about I haven't lied to you" he dump the ash licking his lips and say "yes you did and you  did it again this what we doing now " i look at my bath water still clear with a couple of bubbles he say "I just want the truth I shouldn't have to ask for it buh here I am" I push a fallen curl to the side and sit up a little "what do you want to know" "shit ion know you gon tell the truth this time" he say chuckling a lil I get heated a lil and say "just get out jaylen" "nah I'm good" "no your not I wanna be alone right now" "cause I'm telling you the truth maybe if you stop thinking I'm against you we'll be able to do anything and more but youn trust me and shit " "I never said that" "ya actions show that though" "no they don't and I do trust you" " nah they do and it's stopping us from growing deadass I care about you so much that I'm willing to go thru whatever to be with you" I look at him than back down .

"I care about you too" "than tell me what really happened tonight cause I knew you was lying as soon as you said I always do this cause I sleep with u and youn do that shit" I look at him and nod saying "I don't know it's just like I feel like your gonna leave and forget about me or sumn and like I feel childish because look at Sean and ciena than look at us were-" "taking it slow ? having fun ?" "see your not understanding let's just forget about it jay" "mm we finna talk cause I wanna solve this but I know what your saying it's dat bullshit you already be saying "we're too different " when we is but ion care why would I wanna be the same as you we match in our on way and you gon see it soon enough cause ian willing to let you slip away from me"

I sit looking at him in the now cold ish  water he grab a towel and get up "come on fore you get sick" he open it while I let the water out and step out to him he wrap it around me and kiss my cheek. "we ain too different you just not believing in us as much as I am your afraid imma hurt you and dats understandable because ppl coming up to you about me at school but all you got to do is ask me and I'll answer truthfully cause I wanna build witchu " I look at him and say "I know it's just I overthink I'm an overthinker and my mind is always against me sometimes " "well imma reassure you..you da best a nigga ever had"