chapter 120

We soon fell asleep napping until the next day waking up at 4 am into the next day.which led us to Saturday.

I got up making breakfast because I wanna deep clean and make it more girly here to me or my liking.And ion want him to be in the way I was in his basketball shorts and one of my sports bra finishing up his plate I had made pancakes, with little cut up potatoes and egg with sausage and fixed him some apple juice...yea he one of dem he like apple juice more than orange juice .Even after I said what if it was pee he just shook his head at me.I walked back into the room after an hour in the kitchen and he was up and waiting I smile and say good morning baby kissing his cheek putting his plate on his lap morning ma he say grabbing my ass as I was putting his cup down beside the lamp .He rub it and mumble you igh? from yesterday...ian mean to hurt you if I did.He said with his voice low I turn around and raise his chin to see my face bubba you did nothing wrong I just guess my body didn't expect that I didn't even know I could bend like that but I guess I can that's not the point though it felt amazing and we will do it again...hm? I say pecking his lips twice he peck mines back and nod you felt good as always I kinda thought I really hurt you that's why I said what I said I look at him being thoughtful of me it's the sweetest thing.He look at me and mumble you wasn't listening was you? I roll my eyes and say you kind of hard to ignore I was listening promise and I promise I'm ok I guess imma have to start stretching before we have sex cause you wanna turn me into a human pretzel.He laugh as he ate the food I made quietly I sat in the bed facing him and said before you start your work out today do you think I should take some of my stuff to grandma's house because I'm pretty sure-no I think we should stay together it's practice for when we really have our own I wanna buy you a bigger house.I smile and nod I know but well I wanna add more girl stuff here it's like we clashed here at yours I know you can tell 2 different genders stay here but I wanna make it more us in a pretty way and I'm gonna deep clean today so I gotta go to the store soon.

We don't really have that much cleaning stuff and I gotta wash clothes because you only got like 3 boxers left.He nod to me and say we can go after my workout though I'll make it quick I nod and say no take your time by the time I clean our bed back up and wash plus get dressed you'll be finished so it's cool don't rush yourself pace yourself we got an doctor appointment coming up soon though like 2 or 3 I think I gotta check my calender again.He drink his drink still listening to me ramble and go on and on about everything we gotta try to do today.He laughs after I bout trip going to the bathroom to pee saying if you still hurting ma it's not funny but you should lemme see so I can see if its hurt or sumn Ion like you limping like that. I leave the door open as I pee and say it's nothing I just caught my foot I'm ok really I can't even feel it well I can feel it like my coochie but the pain from yesterday it's not there anymore he say igh watching me on the side of my bed as I wipe I roll my eyes as he watched me strip before getting in the shower and him finna start his workout.

I finished before him and made our bed as I was walking down the hall he came pass me stripping off his shirt sweating.I say the dirty clothes basket in the bathroom do it in there I gotta write some stuff down don't rush yourself.He yell igh as I reach the kitchen going thru the cabinets cause while we out I can probably get what we need already without tryna do it as soon as we run out.We bout to run out of seasoning salt, garlic seasoning, Chilli peppers seasoning, baking soda, captain crunch (his favorite cereal), red cap milk, eggs, pickles, and that's it for the kitchen I go to our cleaning closet checking to see if we got the get go and we don't we need bleach, pine sol, another mop because he broke it trying to do something last week, mop bucket too, scrubbers for the tub and maybe a few candles depends on how he feels when we get there, and we need to get some awesome.I lift my head hearing the bathroom door open he look at me and wipe down his face as the steam come out the bathroom I swipe it out because it was out he chuckle and walk away.I love staying with him though it feels normal and wholesome I feel like if we did have kids he would ultimately be the best father it's no doubt in mind the way he communicates wimme is great, his patience great, his thinking logic amazing.He gives daddy vibes all through him I wonder what he gon look like when he old....probably a-fucking-mazing I fix everything back the way I had it and quickly write down a duster too.

He quickly dried off and slid on some clothes as I stood in the kitchen on the phone with ciena she and Sean was smoking as I spoke saying he's doing really amazing he's working on getting back out there too Sean he's accepted what happened and he's not limping no more he fully walks on his foot but I still make him bring his crutch everywhere though I worry but he's fine.Sean nods holding the phone and pas she blunt to ciena as he massages her head You think we gone be able to come over today than just wanna see him and shit maybe talk to him bro don't answer the phone as much anymore.I give Sean a sympathetic look and say maybe he needs more time it probably hurt his pride or something when he needed help this time plus some personal things has came up give him 2 or more days at most just don't give up on him Sean.He nods and mumbles it's cool I understand tell him I said wassup and I love bro . I nod and whisper ofcourse Sean I'll call yall soon again be safe love yall.