chapter 35

I was reading tweets and the replies I found funny to him while he washed I say "you know you never told me how you lost your virginity bae" "yea imma tell you just wait till I get out the shower imma tell you" "ok" "why you wanna kno so bad" "I mean like was it a good experience did she hug you after" "fuck no but I'm ok" I nod he cut the water off I get up and get him a towel he look at me and grab the towel wrapping the towel around his waist I look at his face while he wrapping the towel around him and pull the hair band I got off my wrist and put his hair up and smile.

He kiss my head walking around me to the sink to brush his teeth I sit and say "do you find other woman attractive like I'm ok but li-" "no you look better and feel better why would I switch out a dime for a penny" I play with the end of my lil pajama suit shorts he rinse his mouth and say "what you do while I was gone" "I painted my toes, showered,  and read tweets while listening to summer walker " "ah" "yea you ready for your practice tomorrow " "it's whatever forreal bae I know I'm ready" I nod. he walk out the bathroom and I follow sitting on the bed while he open his bag looking for sum boxers and shorts I turn looking at the wall and say "can we do sign compatibilities like see if our signs is compatible " "yea ion know mines forreal tho" "icanfindout" I spoke too fast he laugh and say "igh" I ask what's his birthday and everything and I Google he put on some deodorant laying beside me on his back.

So he's an Taurus his birthday is in April on the 21st mines is Capricorn on the 18th like it's saying we're really compatible up here I laugh and show him "we're compatible see issa sign" "I mean I am the sign from God " "yeaa ok but tell me about your first time" he nod I sit criss crossed listening he start sitting his hands up under his head "soo I lost it like when I was 14 " I side eye him trying not to judge so I fix my face "it was when I went and stayed with my aunt for the summer it was 2 weeks before I went home I had met this girl up there we had been talking for like the whole time I was up there and one night she invited me over talm bout she tryna suck a nigga up " I nod he keep going "and when I got there wait cause I had to walk there she lived on the next street but when I got there it was dark and she had to bring me in thru her window and shit seemed normal to me I got in she told me lay down and than she walked out closing the door behind her so I thought she was coming back or whatever I sit back waiting and a light come on while I'm laying there I start smiling ready you know it's a nigga first time getting head and it was her momma and aunt they come in and shit get busy wimme  like fucked me " I stare at him not knowing what to do I wanted to comfort him in some way but I didn't want to touch him and he get in fight or flight mode on me so I stayed still worried.

He look at me and say "I was inna rush back than tho I still walked home to my aunt house that night I felt violated and hurt cause shit I still nutted and shit but like it wasn't on purpose my body didn't it's hard to explain but I stayed in the house them whole 2 weeks scared to see them or her again I got bitched this why I tell you don't be in a rush ma I'm not saying I wouldn't feel honored to have it and you but just be patient and make sure this is what you want " I nod he reach and grab my hand saying "I'm ok now I'm still healing from it but it's a process this why I try and make you feel comfortable anyway I can so you know you can trust me with any thing " "I do but this isn't abt me right now do you need a hug or anything I can-" "just lay wimme I'll be ok I promise " I nod and turn laying back he  kiss my head and hug me I whisper "I'm sorry that happened to you" he nod "I kiss your face" "mhm bae you good I promise please don't treat me like I'm fragile " I nod its just he's been thru alot he deserves to be babies and happy now but imma do as he wishes.

Next Day....
I get up getting dressed because I hear him getting up moving around I finish getting up slipping on a pair of his basketball shorts and leave with my slides on I go downstairs to the front desk and ask where's the kitchen she tell me and I go knocking on the door and going in everybody was prepping and stuff I tap a woman and say "you busy right now?" she say "nah something wrong"  "no my boyfriend's a football player and I wanna get him a shake or sumn that will wake him up and boost his energy for practice today" she smile and say "I can help you real quick " I nod happy we go and get stuff outta the fridgerator fruits with lemon juice and other stuff I couldn't name right away she get me to cut em up and she blend em I Check my phone seeing he called 2 times and it was bout past time for him to go she sit a smoothie cup in front of me and say "we finished let him try it I used to drink this when I played sports " "thank you because I didn't know what to make him I've never played a sport in my life" she nod laughing I say "but I gotta go he's leaving right now thank you so much" I leave the kitchen taking the elevator to our floor speed walking I see them heading down to the gym him and Sean together I say "jayy wait " he walks so fucking fast for no reason he turn smiling walking back the coach look I say "I got you something to help boost your energy and wake you up for practice I was tryna hurry up" he nod grabbing it and opening it he look at it nodding he taste it "it taste good bae thank you" "you welcome I'm sorry I left early it's just yea" he nod "you good but my card on the dresser in the room you can use it while I'm busy and stuff today imma call you after practice " I nod "SWEETHEART he gotta go " I nod giving coach a thumbs up "see you later baby have a good day at practice " he nod walking back to coach and Sean I wave going in the room with my key .