chapter 87

I put on his favorite color in my lingerie I've been ordering and getting since seeing ciena and rub down my body I'm pretty real pretty I whisper the thighs is nice the tities are sitting nice and that's saying alot it self their double ds I take out the condoms putting em on the stand for him and turn on a lamp and lookout the room door for him and hear the game on I shake my head going to find him I go in his other room and open the door seeing his led lights on and call of duty.

I go in fully and stand beside the tv and say "I thought we were gonna have sex.." he look at me up and down and smile holding his mic away from his mouth and say "I thought you changed your mind about-" I giggle "no I was just nervous but than I know you love my body and yea so I'm ok with us recording " he get up cutting the game off and say "you ready right now" I nod holding his hand leading him back to the bedroom where I set stuff up a little and hand him my phone "if this goes good we can do your phone next time" he nod coming out his shirt and stuff as I sit on the bed watching.

Fast forwardinggg

"I'm ncht fuckint-" I say tryna hold myself off as he pounded into me from behind "so fuckingg wet ma" I huff moaning squeezing the sheets he had on the flash but it was like it want even there to me because I trusted him he slow down and chuckle "you holding back huh" I stay quiet as he move in me still but not as powerful with the strokes "I gotchu tho" he reach around and play with my clit as I start shaking a lil I cry out "i-im sorry" he groan starting to pound me again "no you not" "I'm am I'm am I'm am baby so sorry" I say cumming on him shaking he say " you not convincing me enough throw it back " I do so slowly and he smack my ass jiggling it and guide me to how he want it and mumble "like thaat ma like that make me proud" I nod doing as he showed me I rub my nipples as I slide back and forth forward on him "hmmmaahhh" I go faster hearing my ass clap on him he go "aw fuck" I feel him rub my back as he start back pounding me making us clash clapping I cry feeling him deep in me he pull out fast snatching the condom off bussing all over my ass I fall flat as I see the lights no longer flashing.

He lay beside me breathing hard I calm myself still feeling my leg shake a little he touch my back rubbing it and kiss my shoulder "you igh?" "mhm" I manage to get out he laugh breathlessly and say "you cold bae ?" "no just my leg" he reach for it lifting it slowly seeing it shake I pull it back down saying "noo" he smack my ass rubbing it and say "means I'm doing my job" I roll my eyes and say "hopefully it stops I look stupid " he kiss my back "no you don't so shut the fuck up you look good as fuck and just as soon as you stop shaking we going for round 4" I shake my head and say "if you think imma squirter I'm not and ion trust it that's pee" he laugh "I guess but nah it ain that I'm glad you a creamer it look better when I can eat it it's like whip cream I laugh a little "your crazy " he mumble cuddling Me from behind "you don't even know" I smile contently "I love you" I say he hug me tighter "I love you too ma"

The next day I was up early in his face as usual I can't help it I've always been clingy to any one I cared about it was kinda worse for him tho he's my man.He was still sleep tho I whisper "yo butt fat" he make a stank face and smack as I rub his chest "get the fuck off me nia always saying sumn gay I am a man" I shrug "so" he look at me as I climb in his lap "happy day today" he laugh "what man" I kiss him feeling his morning wood I pull back and stare at him as I slowly look down to put him in me and I whisper "just tell me before ok" he hm and watch me ride him as he watch I kiss him again still going feeling him jump in her she moan and say "are you?" he shake his head "not yet " I nod still moaning he felt so good to her especially in the morning it's top tiar for them her eyes was closed as she bounced on him rubbing her tities together getting to her climax he groan grabbing her tightly as she got there quickly pulling out stroking the rest off he kiss her chest and she held his head to her chest laughing loving the rush he look at her seeing her smile and say "wanna wash together too huh" I nod happily "I mean if you want to" he chuckle and scoot to the edge holding her tightly "let's go than we not fucking in here nia" "kk"

after their shower and him nailing her to the cross and him letting his nut go down the drain they got out getting dressed for a comfortable day which was them staying home and nia in his boxers and her bra walking around in his Robe just doing her and him playing the game it was peaceful it was them and it was enough.He went to find her in the livingroom upside-down doing something she saw on tik tok.