chapter 13

after the bell rung I decided to go sit outside feeling the breeze I was on my phone on twitter reading outrageous and funny shit when somebody came and sat infront of me saying "your not different to him he's gonna do exactly what he did to me to you it's what he do" I say "ion mess with nobody from this school please leave me alone ion een know you" she grab my hand bout to make me drop my phone I smack and look up seeing a lightskin girl with a curly ponytail and pretty skin holding a baby she had the stroller beside her rocking the baby and looked at me I said "you gotta have me confused I'm not fucki- sleeping with any one from here I'm still a virgin for real" she smile and say "just be careful and you just started talking to jay the football player he's not who you think he is..this is his daughter he doesn't claim her but we used to sleep together and never wrapped up now whenever he sees me he turns the other way no child support and never comes to see her I messed up but I'm tryna make the best of it for her" I nod and say "we're just friends nothing more I'm only 16 he's going to college soon I'm gonna still be here nothings going on and I hope you and your daughter make it out here she's a really pretty baby" she nods and says "thank you" and leaves going inside the building.

Chileee he already got too much going on I think this enough air today seems like his past is coming to his future but that's a new fucking born that's a 9 months fuck and could possibly still be fucking today fuck no nigga can leave his babymomma alone.I walk down the halls to reach the cafeteria pass the gym and hear the coach yelling "MORE MONROE AND CHAVES" it's dj and them I shake my head and keep walking I walk pass a classroom and hear a door open and bout to speed up when I get pulled into a dark room and say "get the fuck off me " "shhh chill it's jay ma" I turn on the flashlight pointing it around and say "still get off me" he nod and say "where was you at I was calling and looking for you today youn know how to answer your phone now that's what it is" he lean over me pushing me against the wall I push his stomach back and he don't move I hold it from pushing any further and say "I don't wanna talk to you anymore you called me trifling yesterday and didn't even know what was going on you literally laid wimme in your bed and listened to me talk to my momma and grandma on the phone talking about going to her house and said I was lying you dropped me off too do you actually think I would do sumn like that" "ion kno...no " "I wouldn't I'm scared even talking to you babydaddy" he look at me and say "what" "nun just found out you somebody babydaddy I hope you know we ain gon ever fuck" he say "dat damn girl get on my fucking nerves " I look around and say "I got class" "I can walk you back so you won't need a note" "nigga please" "I can and quit listening to dat girl I fucked her one time and she got delusional everybody fucked her that's not my baby I done got 3 DNA tests took and found out she lied it's not mines and I'm not lying that's the girl they was talking about at da party she's a liar" I shrug and say "I don't care I was just telling you " "you cared enough to tell me.." he say leaning closer to me I roll my eyes he grab my neck pulling me closer to him and kiss me my pussy started tingling I smile into the kiss while he kiss me and let go of my neck grabbing my ass I moan  while he keep rubbing my ass he pull me into him more and I bout fall forward I slap his arm and pull back "boy unhand me ole strong ass I gotta go the bell bout to ring and you still haven't een apologized for what you said " "we talked about it though" "we did and still should've ended with a apology " "I'm sorry for calling you trifling I should've never said that and i knew what you was doing and where you was at" "thank you now I gotta go" "mm stay I'll take you to class" "imma tell yo coach you trying not to go to class n keep me from going too you a bad influence babe" he chuckle and the bell ring I open the door hurrying up and go out I look back and see him coming out and people start spilling out the cafeteria.

He shake his head smiling at me I turn back around heading back to class. Him is grownnnn yall I love a grown man he handle his business and dats dat .He didn't call that girl out her name either even though you could clearly tell he was mad yuhh I mean lemme not get too happy this is the bare minimum you should never call a girl out of her name anyway.I still wanna see dem test results tho because like it may not be my business but ion wanna be around a nigga dat don't take care of his own like you made your bed now get in it.

But see how that girl just popped up after he took me to that party and he ended up fighting and we left like I need answers now because this not normal for me so im just tryna figure out if I should go ahead and ask questions to be aware or just mind my business I mean like he would be da daddy  not me but still..