chapter 33

Soo jay couldn't ride wimme until I got sleepy but atleast him and Sean was on the bus together I guess I'm gonna push his shit tho I love his car it's so nice we gon make like 5 or 6 stops before getting to where we need to be and imma see him at every one of em I take attendance while the boys getting on the bus he stand beside me watching with coach I say "where is justin" "running late missed the bus" "sean?" "on the bus sleep" I nod jay push my hair out my face I look at him and say "jay be professional " coach laugh I shake my head.He kiss me saying "remember to stop so I can see if you need gas and call me if anything go wrong " I nod coach stand at the door watching shaking his head I pass him the clipboard he say "you got me and Sean number one of us gon be woke or both but if sumn go wrong don't not say nun tell one of us igh" "mhm" he hug me I laugh a lil he kiss my head and coach pat his shoulder and say " she got this boy come on before mess up the time schedule we on" I laugh he nod and go find a seat I go get in his car pulling his seat up a lil and connecting my phone.

The bus crank up and I play my music low and put his car in drive getting behind the bus putting the destination on his car so ion gotta do it off my phone we gon stop at a BP store for our first stop so I'm good for an hour or 2 he text and say "we in da back and I can see you igh" I laugh saying "ok stink be good" he look at it we get on a high way and I smile happy cause I'm finna race random people I turn on up my music listening to *scorpio~moneybagg yo* deadass my favorite song we been on the road for some time now and I get from behind the bus smoothly I thought car was tinted so I'm finna speed a lil I start speeding up passing da bus and switching lanes blasting music " What really made me like her, she ain't do too much like Pam
One night she cook for me, the next day I'm blocked on Instagram
Whoa, let me find out that she did me like I do these hoes
Or committed to old boy, tryna play her role
Some months go past, I ain't talk to her, ain't seen her
Asked her how she been
She like, "I'm outside and I'm single"

I slow down seeing a police car show on his radar where we bout to stop I laugh slowing down my phone rang it's jay I stop laughing and pull off the highway stopping at our first stop "I'm finna beat yo ass " "bae what I do" "don't play speeding in my shit like dat " "I was bored should've rode wimme" I hang up love this game he get a lil mad and I play innocent it's da best but I park his car beside a gas tank and turn it off smiling I fix my hair grabbing my purse and get out seeing da bus pull up soon after and everybody get off he come to me fast I smile holding my arms out he hug me pulling me into him he say "tryna be like me" "mhm twinsies" "fuck outta here" I laugh he hold my hand walking us in the store I pull my dress down seeing people look at us he look down at me and say "bae I promise you look good quit fidgeting " I nod  he hold the door for me and we go in the boys all around the store some the bathroom other one ordering food and playing games he hold my hand going to the fridge to get sumn to drink I say "I want an icee" he nod and we go to the ice cream thing and get me an fourth of July popsicle the long one he grab some chips and gummy rings I grab a gatorade blue like him he say "want me to ride witchu now or you okay" "I'm okay you can't leave your bestfriend " "who" "sean" he nod  saying "you sure?" "mhm " we get our stuff rung up and I stand in front of him watch her ring up our stuff she look at us and say "your sister?" he say "mm girlfriend" I roll my eyes dis bitch playing on my top I whisper but you knew that you was just tryna be funny" he say "bae" I turn around while he pay holding his waist he take us outside still waiting for the rest of the team as soon as the door closed I walk infront of him and say "bae she tried to be funny I should've slapped her bitches always wanna be funny she must not know I'm hilarious " he shake his head watching me rant to him while eating he say "bae she ain no threat I wasn't even bothered by her" "still I feel like she was playing in my face hillbilly ass bitch" he laugh handing me my ice cream I suck it and say "bitches always do that when dey tryna flirt wit a nigga no morals just a damn shame jay" he nod "and she looked bout forty" the guys come outside and I look at him and say "I should've slapped her shouldn't I...I should" "nah let her slide remember be good" "I am dat hoe just ain finna play in my face next time imma reach and choke " he chuckle Sean come from behind me and laugh "stop laughing this is serious " sean sit beside him on da car and say "what's wrong with her" "mad about sum girl in the store asking if she was my sister" "no because she was yt too it felt a lil racist they always say all black people look the same and it's not true " sean nod listening I stay quiet for a minute and breathe "I'm over it " "dats my girl" I nod and eat my ice cream sucking it jay say "come here ma " I walk to him and look at him he turn me around and we watch tik toks until we bout to go which was 10 minutes later sean was on the phone talking to a girl I wonder what his girlfriend look like if dats who it is .