chapter 103

"I guess but ion take medicine and how many weeks will I have to take this little vacation?" jay hold my hand as I stand beside him looking at the doctor "you have to take the medicine sir so thing can go correctly-" "he will don't mind him he's just sleepy " "ok well I assume 4 weeks to 6 weeks will be good for full recovery " "4 to 6 weeks that's fucking 5 games ion got time for this shit" I look at jay and whisper "you should've thought before your actions now be quiet he's just trying to help nobody told you to do what you did" .

He smack making his head fall back as the doctor hands me the pick up location for his meds and a note for school and stuff coach talk to jay as I speak to sean and c "so you want us to come over to help him get in the house or you ok" "it's ok yall can come over when he's not you know against everything so much I just think he needs atleast a week to start getting into his new routine you know jay is stubborn " "yea bro gotta take it easy tho they wrapped it up but you gon have to get some more wrapping shit to fix it if he wash and stuff" I nod and hug c and Sean "thank yall for bringing him it means alot I don't know why he didn't call as soon as everything went down " c smack "he took our phones talking about why worry you and stuff when it's not that serious" "he's my dummy" I say Sean kiss my head as c hug me and they leave saying their goodbyes coach side hug me and say "take care of our boy " "I will you have a good one" I stand at the edge of the bed as he look at me not saying anything "you mad at me?" "no I'm ready to go it stank here" "me too imma go get you a wheelchair so we won't stress it" "I can walk it's just a ligament injury bae" "jay please let me help please the doctor said take it easy maybe tomar with the crutches I'll let you but for now we do this" He nod licking his lips I walk out the room going to get a wheelchair for him downstairs .

I get it and go back up getting him and his papers he get in the wheelchair looking down I grab his chin and pull it up "what is it baby ?" "nun I'm ready to go home" "we finna go I promise but we gon have alot to do after school or we can just miss a day because some of the stuff you need right away but don't worry I promise I'll figure it out" "yea" I pull his face to me kissing him he hold my neck in the back keeping me there I suck his tongue and play in his mouth than pull back smiling he chuckle grabbing the papers from me putting it over his pants I wink at him and say "definitely gon fix that when we get in the car luv" he laugh out loud as I push him out the room and to the elevator I press down and whisper in his ear hugging his neck and say "I love you big dick" he rub my arm turning his face and say "I love you too ma" I smile as the doors open pushing him in and hitting floor.

We had to make like 2 stops one to get his medicine, he would need 4 refills before everything is over and I signed some papers so we could get his crutches tomar they had to get his height for him too so they gotta measure him tomar too he hates when other people touch him he gon give them hell like he did the doctor I thought while in there I got the wrap stuff and him gummy lifesavers his favorite.I get in on the driver side seeing him leaned back and rub his stomach no I didn't hurt him I just gave him a little hand job in the hospital parking lot he's fine but that was 30 minutes ago I just think he's embarrassed or something about him being hurt I can't tell as much right now but maybe he'll talk later.

I drive us back to the house and park he start sitting the seat back up and I say "wait I'm gonna take everything in but please be patient I'm gonna be right back please don't move" "I'm not go ahead" he say I nod hurrying up and grabbing all his papers and the 2 bags walking to his door with the keys unlocking it and putting everything on the counter tryna hurry up I prop the door thing so it can stay open and walk back out seeing him straining holding onto the car door standing up.I race to help and wrap his arm around my neck "I'm sorry I was hurrying baby" he huff as I shut the door walking slow so he can be ok we didn't talk the whole way I took him straight to the room and laid him down being careful he mumble "fuck" "I hurt you? I'm sorry I'll be gentle next time baby I'm so-" "I'm good baby I'm good I'm just tired from practice to the hospital to the store it's alot" I nod "ok you can nap I'll prop your foot and you get how you wanna sleep" "I got it I'm not disabled " "I didn't say you were" he hm throwing the covers back sitting up and roll over hitting his hurt leg I rub his back and say "just chill I got it it's no problem for me I got it " he don't say nun still laying on his face I set the pillow for his foot and fix the cover on him he just stays like that I guess Mad or something I don't know I say "I'm gonna get the medicine because it's time for you to take it and it might help " he don't say nothing I just walk out the door going to get it fixing him something to drink with it one in the morning one at night is what it said but we'll since we missed it I'm gonna give him one now.