chapter 101

"you hungry?" he don't say nothing still in his phone I tap him "imma make us something to eat " "igh" he say I walk off to the kitchen making us some shrimp and grits with eggs in a bowl I fix our drink and set it at the table with our food and call him to come on so he can eat and I wait for 5 minutes tryna be patient and don't see or hear him coming I huff.Getting up to go get him I walk down the hallway to his room pushing the door open seeing him looking at tv and than tapping on his phone .

"you not hungry?" "nah" he say "ok I'll put it up nvm I'll just throw it away " He nod I walk back out the room going to eat I sit and watch tik toks trying to eat but can't because does he think I'm still mad at him or that I poisoned him.I just put everything back up throwing the food away I went back to the room seeing him gone I went to his game room seeing him in there playing gta he see me at the door and his eyes switch back to the game I sit next to him watching him play peacefully.

After 15 minutes of it being quiet besides him speaking to the guys on the game I got aggravated and left out going to the room we used to share I guess.He must be mad at me but I'm not mad him for what he did so I don't know what's going on I sit up under the covers crying softly trying not to be loud as I suck in a deep breathe I mumble "I wanna go home" I just be saying anything knowing ion got no home besides here and grandma's I'm really not wanted no where I can't do nothing right. I wipe my tears and more tears fall I feel the bed creak a little and sniff cleaning my face I pretend to be sleep as he pull the covers back looking at me "ma?" he rub my face and mumble "I know you ain sleep open your eyes" "I'm just i-" "what was you crying for?" "I don't know " "so youn know what you crying for but you was crying " she open her eyes looking at me "come on" "where we going I'm finna take you home " "I can't go you know that " I say finna start back crying he look at me "is that what it is you miss home" I stay quiet "if you wanna go home it's ok I'll be igh your happiness means more to me than anything" " I'm am happy I just your not gonna understand you can go back to your game I'm ok"

"your not ok and we can talk about this so let's talk about this ma it's whatever you want I promise we'll talk and we'll fix it" I nod he kiss my head pulling me to lay on him as he rub my head I huff and say "do you not wanna be together any more like do you..hate me" "no I don't hate you why would I hate you if I remind you that I love you everyday even when we fuss I love you" "mmh" "am I  not showing you I love you anymore " I wipe my face and sniff "I don't know I want you to sleep in here and and just be with me " he nod "ok I'll sleep in here with you and what else " "I just feel lonely and I feel like im pushing you away by being sad I mean I'm not the same as when we got together I've gotten bigger and you saw me on my period " he chuckle "you serious ? " "yea I-" "baby you might just be sick because do I ever say ion like how you look I love everything about you I be wanting to sleep in you fuck that I be wanting to stalk you sometime when you not near me I hate when niggas look in your direction because when you walk in a store a room shit- anywhere all the attention goes to you because you got something with you everybody wants " he lay me on my back kissing all over my face and exploring my mouth with his while pulling my shorts off I hm as he stick his finger in me he smile crawling down further kissing my belly fingering me "and you think Ion love this fuck outta here" I moan as he stick his tongue in me he start eating me cleaning every time he heard me moan he lean up to me pulling his dick out and mumble "you think my dick faking it too?" he say pushing into me I moan "yea he not faking it you moaning too much for us to be faking it I fucking love you and this pussy " he say fucking me hard I whimper feeling him pull out "you leaking you like that rough shit huh don't worry I gotchu" he say he lift my leg stroking me as I pull down my t-shirt rubbing my nipples he groan pulling out I look at him "fuck hol on baby" he say nutting on my lips than sliding back in quickly he lean over me kissing all over my chest.

fast forward

To his aftercare he was in bed wimme as we watched I love Lucy because I wanted to he had fixed us some fruit to eat since we didn't eat earlier he rub my arm kissing my head as I laid on his chest fighting my sleep to try to get this in my memories.I soon fell asleep naked and cuddling with him peacefully.

The next day came faster than I thought I slept through dinner but it was whatever you can always eat the next day I thought.Jay ate though he always saying something bout gains??ion know what it means to him but ok.