chapter 18

The game was almost over and I was still holding the baby by this time he was sleep he's so cute she put the girl down watching the game and paying attention to the babies I watched him and his team do dey stuff on da field my nigga so fast out der tho.I was still holding her baby boy I wanna kid but I wanna be able to return it tho it's cute but it's probably not for me you know.

But the game finally ended we won 22-56 they played a good game no fights broke out on the field that was good I gave the woman her baby back after I took em to the car with her I got in his car and texted him "I'm in the car"  20 minutes later he came and got in with his stuff putting it in da backseat he sat back closing his eyes I scream and say "I'm so proud of you yall won and you were so cute " he chuckle I say "the finest man in my eyes" he smile I lean kissing all over his face he reach his hand out holding my chin and kiss me slow I swearrrr this man could have anything he want from me but he doesn't want much if and when we finally do it imma be giving it to him like it's my last time every time chileeeee. He sit back after kissing me like he want summ and than I sat back down in the driver seat smiling I was stuck asf he deserve da world and imma offer it on a platter .

I was driving us back to his and stopped at a store getting sum cigars part of having the body and attitude of a grown up nowadays  I guess it was a corner store Arabs don't really care but me either but it wasn't for me it was for my baby I memorized all his favorite cigars I bout 4 packs for him and walked out da store also got us an juice i got back in the car sitting da bag down and grabbing my juice and his he say "thanks bae what's in da bag tho" "nothing" he look at me and snatch it off my lap fast while I'm drinking my drank and say "fuck is you buying cigars for youn smoke and you ain bout to start don't start because you see me doing it or anybody else take dat shit back" "no it's for you see I got your favorites well the ones I see you wit alot game green, silver, grape and Yada baby" "aw bae I'm sorry dats nice I was running low too" I nod he kiss my cheek I back up leaving the store and finishing making our way to his I say "I wanna learn how to roll tho for you" "I'll think about it" "it's for youu ion smoke" "I know but still ion want you doing shit that'll make you want to it's not good for you I'm bout to quit" I roll my eyes dats every smoker's favorite saying he hold da bag until we make ot to the house.

We got to da house he went and washed while I got me sum nightclothes up just a oversized shirt and sum shorts I love my thighs it be not having no ass to show fore for me like I got da hips, the thighs, but where's da ass to match babe  no where to be found lost in action but he get out smelling good as fuck sumn about a nigga smelling good make my pussy sparkle like I'm a fairy or sumn get a lil tingle down there he put on some shorts after drying off I hug him from behind and he look smirking "wassup mama" "Nunn you smell so good" "mhm" he turn and say "you wanna order sumn to eat before you go wash" "I don't know what I wanna eat though" "pizza, tacos, burgers, chicken" "can we do pizza we had chicken last time I think" "ighh you gon order it" "noo you are I like pepperoni and sausage alotta sausage you know how I am" he was on his phone going to da pizza app listening to me and look up confused and than it came to him he say "freaky ass gon head so you can come back tho" laughing I laugh and head to the bathroom wit my clothes tying my hair up and cutting on the shower I open my box of soap and grab my rag yes my rag first night and I established my shit like I'm finna establish dat dick mines nigga don't even know finna have it harder than a quadratic equation question.

I wash taking my time and get out drying off and put on my clothes I go and put my clothes up in da room and he sitting on da bed watching sumn onna call on the phone he get up following me to the kitchen and say "you took so long but da pizza on the way" I nod bending at his fridge tryna find sumn to drink dats cold I grab a gatorade and he pull my shirt up and ball it on my back rubbing my ass cheek in the shorts I laugh standing back up "you like em" "mhm" "me too got hey arnold onnem baby" he lick his lips and I grab his hand and kiss the back holding it he smirk and rub my jaw and say "open it" I do so trusting him already I mean he hasn't hurt me yet he say "yea bro not tonight I'm doing sum" he put his thumb in my mouth and I close it sucking it he push it further in going down my throat and I keep sucking he look and say "nahh I'm wit my wife nigga" I smile he look at me like yea yea.He pull his thumb out after we hear a knock at the door...don't know wat dat was buh I like it.