chapter 114

next day

We were up and getting dressed after an shower I was putting on my bra as he was sliding on some boxers "who do you have classes with first period baby?" I say turning around from the closet "he shrug "sean in my first 3 periods than I go to lunch with you and the rest of my classes I'll be ok don't worry abt it ma im good" I pick up my khaki pants putting em on and say "text me if you need help though just incase and if well we go to practice if you-" "I'm going I still wanna stay tight I know imma be careful ma" I nod after putting on my shirt.

We soon finished dressing and made our way to school me holding my bookbag and trying to hold his but he just raised it above my head "it's not even funny when you do that" "not ny fault grow up bae" he laugh "you see what I did there?" he say continuing to laugh as he use his crutch walking still I roll my eyes "you sure you don't want me to walk you to class" "you sure you just not trying to get a quickie in on the 2nd floor" "jaylen Donald Tonkin do you want me to thump you?" he stop in the middle of the hallway turning to look at me and mumble "come on why you gotta play like that" I shrug "u don't understand why youn like your name it's nice" "to you noggas be police keep dat on a low" I nod "come on so we can get to class " he nod waiting for me to walk ahead of him.

The school day went on as scheduled the boys from the football team would look at me sometimes and start whispering and giggle to each other like some damn school girls.But I would ignore and shrug it off minding my business it was now lunch time and I was waiting for in the library on my phone texting him he was collecting his homework from a teacher.

He came 5 minutes later sitting his stuff down before looking at me and sitting down "I'm ready to go" he said as I opened my drink "I know your probably tired but we only got 2 more classes before you can chill do you feel like your ankle is stressed?" "nah just me bae" I frown a little reach for his hand "what's going on " "we can do my workout home but at school and practice we ain't going it's not a good idea" he say I nod "well I just gotta let coach know but this won't look good for me bc he's gonna seem me as unreliable for the team-" "your here for me or them?" he say "jaylen..I'm here for you but your the one who wanted me to join as the second now you wanting me to just burn and crash basically" "hmph...stay if you want to nia fuck it"  he drop my hand and I grab his hoodie and whisper "why are you being mean to me?" "are you being serious right now why do you act so fuxking innocent when I see you as clear as day" "what do you mean I act like me if you don't like me anymore that's OK but to be mean to me because I'm no longer attractive to you is crazy but I'll leave you alone don't worry" I say unloosening my grip on his hoodie as he look at me "I don't want to break up " I shrug "well everything time something goes to shit doesn't mean treat me like shit jaylen that's just not what you do to a person you care about" I say grabbing my things as the bell rings he sits at the table as I leave frustrated mixed with sadness.I think to myself not everyday is full of ponies and ice cream sundaes and we have alotta of good moments this doesn't define us he's just going thru a hard time and he's gonna get thru it I know it and I love him and no I'm not being delusional because he fucks me good..

Later on that day I got around to telling coach when I saw him in the parking lot talking to people and parents.Than me and jay left to go home it was a quiet ride but I guess it was ok for the moment.As soon as we got to the room though he waddled back out as quick as he came sitting his book bag on our bed I came out my pants and shirt grabbing me some clothes for a shower after throwing my clothes in our dirty clothes basket I covered up with my towel and called out for him "jay" I called walking down the hall finna pass his game room and stick my head in "jaylen you in here" ion see him in there and keep walking towards the kitchen and here a slight struggle I speed up seeing him on the floor trying to do a push up on his hurt ankle he look up to me as I walk and stand infront of him I squat getting on my knees as he drop groaning I rub his back "why didn't you me to help and I don't think this ok at the moment for your conditi-" "condition why you say it like that like I got fuxking aids or something like I'm disgusting am I not good enough for you anymore..you hate me? nahh you thought you was gonna get a d1 nigga till I got hurt huh?" he chuckle rolling over I clutch my jaws he watch smirking.

"you mad huh you stuck with a nigga dat ain gon be able to afford you in 5 months and the only reason you staying is because my dick big and I know how to use it crazy shit huh" I yank him to me by his shirt while he look at me unphased.