chapter 108

"I said it's not true and I mean it so stop fucking bringing her up when this about you always getting fucking high" "you yelling at me?" "no I'm just saying you-" "I don't wanna be here anymore" "you not leaving me because of one argument and cause you don't get what you want all the time it's not valid" "I don't like you anymore all you do is lie to me" "I don't lie to you I've never did" I start laughing "and your lying now it's no surprise it's who you are" .

He huff as I get out of the bed walking out his room "don't fucking go nowhere" "I am my own fucking person I'll be damned if I listen to you" I say grabbing my cigars off the counter I hear the bed creak and him groaning a little "jay sit the fuck down I'm just getting my cigars this is why imma make you take the pills because you won't listen to the doctor and stuff" "just lay down than and maybe I'll do whatever" "what are you talking about I just went to grab my cigars it's never that serious now come on lay back down and I am going to help you ".

I help him lay back down and get in bed beside him he hug me to him as I watch YouTube videos of makeup tutorials."that's what you want?" "no I don't need it I just like to watch it" "I'll get it for you" "don't I'm not gonna know what to do and ion need it keep your money I know you have bills and stuff to pay" "I got that handled " I nod   "I love you" "I love you too jay" "you know you the only one right?" "yes jay " "i-im not meaning to be a bad person to you I swear I was just worried about you I know we both going thru different shit right now but imm always have your back and shit ma " "yea " I kiss his cheek as he watch me watch the makeup tutorials chilling slowly falling asleep.

The next morning...I feel him kissing my shoulder and back I smile to myself as he lift my leg and slide my panties to the side I lean forward a little and he chuckle.I feel him pressing himself to push in me and mumble "damn" as he slip in beginning to fuck me hard I hold the side of the bed  as he do making me feel good I squeeze him inside of me he smack my ass and hiss "mama stop" I untighten as he snap his hips back and forth in me smacking my ass sometimes I cum on him as he hold me pulling out peppering kisses on my back.I turn around looking at him as he pull me closer putting my head in his chest I snuggle into his chest mumbling "you didn't nut?" "...it wasn't about me we'll get it together next time" I nod "k" he rub my back holding me in his chest as I fell back to sleep.

2 hours later my alarm rung letting me know I had 2 hours to get ready and dressed for his appointments today.He was up smoking looking out the window as I was lifting off his chest."you ok?" "yea" I nod lingering my eyes on him for a minute he's so beautiful his dreds were whipped to the back of his head as he smoked and his tattoos glowing in the sun light making him seam unreal to me I took a picture and he looked at me smirking "go weird ass" "it's not weird your so unreal sometimes so I gotta get a picture everytime" he laugh hitting his blunt as I got up stretching I held my titties up covering em cause I was naked and dirty he watched me wonder to the bathroom with his slides on naked.

I get in the shower washing my body as the heated water kept showering over me hitting every ache and taking my pain away.I soon got out heading back to the room after drying off in his bedroom shoes.He was just getting up stretching with his boxers on I rubbed across his back passing him he leaned out arching it away I giggled and said "you hungry?" "imma wait till we on our away and shit" "I want you to try the tea for breakfast and stuff tho" "who drinks tea in the morning bae?" "bub come on work wimme please" "igh imma do it but I'm not drinking no whole cup it's hot out" I nod going in the closet in my purple basket he got me with my clothes in it I grab my panties sliding em on and he slap my ass mumbling "your hips spreading more and your ass getting bigger ma" I smile "thank you I feel that's a compliment " "yea for me that mean I'm hitting it right" I roll my eyes hitting his abs "you shouldn't stand for so long without the crutches baby too much pressure and your hurt" "yeas I know I'm finna go shower than imma drink the tea than we can head out coo?" "mhm" "good imma be right back" I nod he hop outta the room to our bathroom as I put on a bra than my sports bra making my titties sit extra nice and find me something to wear for today .

He was just getting up stretching with his boxers on I rubbed across his back passing him he leaned out arching it away I giggled and said "you hungry?" "imma wait till we on our away and shit" "I want you to try the tea for breakfast and stuff th...

something easy and practical since we're gonna be doing a whole Lotta walking and stuff he come out the bathroom as I'm lotioning my thighs his towel wrapped around his waist securely I smile to him he come and sit beside me grabbing my feet and legs lotioning himself he mumble "you good?" I nod "yea why something wrong I look bad?" "no your good you look beautiful mama I like your natural face bare thing I forgot how you say but it's when your not wearing that stuff" "makeup ?" "yea " I nod and smile