chapter 117

I came back in the house seeing him drinking some water and in his towel damn I was out there for that long I thought.I shrug and come around to face him in the kitchen jayy today is the day bubba he stretch cracking his back and nod dats wassup where we going than I clear my throat and say I wanna take you out to eat first than to the destination.He nod saying igh I'm finna go get dressed than we can be out.I nod as he finish off his water going to the room with me behind him every step of the way. I jumped on the bed laying head first and he laughed as I let out a long breathe dramatically what's wrong with you ma you sad or sumn? I shake my head in the sheet turning my head towards him as I heard the towel drop on the floor and him sliding in his boxers I watch and say no just kinda tired of things he go through his clothes saying what you mean school? life? what is it mama.I honestly didn't know what I was tired of I barely did shit but maybe that was it but I knew this conversation we was bout to have would fix 90 percent of my problem because jay always asks the right questions.

I said jay I really don't know but I just always feel lonely, I feel as if I'm an girl who has no goals and no feelings for normal things people say young girls in relationships are a bad thing because how we gon learn to be on our own if we with someone and stuff yk. he was buttoning up some pants now and turned around to me and said ion believe that i feel as I they learn their self more in relationships like you for instance before our relationship you didn't realize all the toxic shit you were going through with your people weren't good it was hard at first but than you noticed and when you began to notice it disgusted you and everytime you would get away with me I could see you becoming happier and learning yourself more I never discouraged you from that and I never will I'm all about you learning yourself and even if we break up or some shit I'm still is gon be all about you know why? I sit up getting a little emotional as he slip on his tee shirt walking towards the bed he grab my chin you know why ma? I shake my head and whisper no  he smirk and caress my face a little and drop his hand saying cause I love your pretty ass and I know you only want the best for me too and even though I haven't been the easiest to fuck with this week you still stayed and that shit mean alot to me I'm getting my shit together ma I promise. I nod seeing his progress alot now he just started back driving and he does his workouts 2 times a day in the morning and at night before going to wash he's really motivated and I love that for him. I crawl over to him pulling him in baby I'm honestly really proud of you I know at first you ain really mess with this but now I see your adjusting just ok and getting alot better which is really great for you and I'm just so proud of you I wanted you to know I know this hard but you'll be back out there before you know.He chuckled lightly and rubbed my back yea I know gon head and get dressed tho so we won't be late to whatever you got planned .I nodded giving him a kiss before going to wash off and get dressed for the plans I had made hoping that everything moves smoothly and beautifully...a bih could only hope I feel he's gonna flip out as soon as he sees it's her I better lock the door as soon as he walk in.

I got finished washing as he was waiting in the kitchen fixing sumn to drink and on his phone minding his business waiting as I oiled up and chose something to wear to the restaurant than the hospital.After that he drove us to an restaurant I had shown him that I had wanted to try my love language gotta be food bruh it's ridiculous but I mean shit atkeast you know I got taste he only brought one crutch with him today and he had his gun which isn't unusual anymore he's started carrying it more after he got hurt I thought it was gonna wear off but I guess it's not I Wanna ask him about it today and hopefully it's not some beef type thing going on we take a seat at a table as we wait to be served he set his crutch beside him and out the way. and his phone on the table beside mines as he brings his attention to me I smile giddily loving that I always get his undivided attention it's the best he makes me feel like a princess.I wave shyly at him as he stare at me smirking he lean up dropping a hand and rub my thigh up under the table saying you good? I nod as he do the thumb thing on it this boyyyy I thought I scoot closer slightly loving this feeling and say jay why did you start toting I know you've been doing it but not like as much as you do now is it for our sense of security because something is gonna happen or is it like because you just like to be prepared he say both and ask if I'm wearing panties right now I roll my eyes smiling and say yes. I'm wearing them we out in public a lady walks over dropping off our menus to go ahead and start picking what we want.