chapter 121

Jay finished getting dressed and was locking the door as I walked to the car wit him close behind he was driving today he put his crutch in the backseat and fixed the seat pushing it far back and I roll my eyes because it's always the tall ones why you so far back bruh thats extra. He crank up and look at me as I mess wit my necklace he got me and say why when we always come outside you move fast what if some shit breaks out and I can't find you nia I side eye him and say ion move fast I was just going to the car and nobody was outside jay I can take care of myself you know I've been outside before without you.He make a turn onto a street and say that's not what I'm tryna say I know you can take care of yourself I see that I'm just saying anything could happen when you outta my sight and I'm the man in your life to protect you so stay beside me or near me let it be known when you wanna go somewhere I can't do what I'm doing and watch you anything could pop off I stretch my hands in my lap and say ok he nods and reach over sticking his hand in my shirt holding my titty as he drove I just got on my phone as the music played thru the car and I checked our doctors appointments some of our games was getting canceled because of stormy weather in certain cities and in actuality if jay can walk without his crutches now he'd only miss 1 game because we have a game every week besides the last day of school and stuff but if he practice running or jogging right now he'll still be at his best I think this was just a sign for him in some way it wasn't to put him down permanently and even if he didn't have everything he does now I'd still love him.

We pulled up to the grocery store first and he rubbed my nipple before pulling his hand out my shirt having me fix it I was wearing a v neck type tank top with some black shorts and flats I flipped my hair over my shoulder before getting out with him as he followed closely.We get in and get a buggy me telling him to push it as I grab everything needed. So we need to go getchu some more seasoning salt, garlic seasoning, Chilli peppers seasoning, baking soda, captain crunch (his favorite cereal), red cap milk, eggs, pickles, andddd that's all I got on the list so yea he nod to me as we hit the seasoning isle first.I grabbed some lemon pepper seasoning and the garlic seasoning..he clear his throat and say how you forget that quick bae I laugh I didn't forget I just you know what-who are youuuu I do what I want kid it's just sumn simple he shake his head and say bet bet bet...what ya forgot to grab than? garlic...? he reach over me grabbing the seasoning salt and say just come on what happened to your list? jay..I'm 17 I shouldn't have to look at a stupid list I should know straight off the top of my head it's embarrassing.He mumble dats not embarrassing that's what makes you feel more secure everybody's brain work differently and this is probably 1 of the ways yours do I think it's smart asf personally.we go to another isle and I pass the baking soda reversing and grab it putting it in the buggy as jay pull it to where we standing infront of the kool-aid and stuff What kind you want..? it don't matter forreal just not grape I nod and say can we get some more pickles ? yea where dey at I point to the end of the isle and he mumble don't move nia while I go get dis shit forreal I smack as he walk off to get my pickles.I grab all the lemonade types of flavors blue-rasberry lemonade, strawberry lemonade, and regular lemonade than some more types like orange ion really like grape either kinda taste like medicine.I also grabbed some tea and lemon juice I like mixing it sometimes I look around the isle and  mumble what he said don't fucking go nowhere niaa I giggle to myself.

I look around the isle seeing what else what else we need and mumble sugarrr duh I say little bag or big bag to last but little bag cheaper..big bag so next time we don't need it I bend over getting it off the bottom shelf shit so fucking heavy I hate picking shit up forreal bro.And what the fuck is taking jay so motherfucking long he don't want me to move but he not moving quick enough.I huff putting the sugar in the buggy as a worker walk by I fix my shorts trying not to make a big deal and push the buggy down the isle after fixing my hair back I checked the time seeing it was only 11 am still. early some what I see the bottom of the isle with pickles and see him nowhere in sight. I roll my eyes where is he I walk around the store looking for him quietly before popping my shit.I walk to the bakery isle where the cakes and shit at seeing him talking to another bitch smiling and she smiling too so I'm like I wanna smile too so I nod and get my shit together pulling back to be outta sight and breathe in and out.Its not dat serious he talks to plenty of people he plays sports she probably knows him from somewhere he's had a life before you he can't just fall off the face of the planet everytime someone speaks to him but my pickles ways over there and their ways over here why is he even over here I tap my foot on the floor getting heated back again as people pass me in the store.