chapter 111

"it's ok baby I gotchu " he say as I turn laying in his chest crying a little "i feel I deserve an apology I'll probably never get it but it's what I feel liked I deserved she robbed me of my childhood and happiness she created ny eating disorder by what she would say to me and do and than blame when I was hungry from diets she would try on me " he rubbed my back as I shook and cried in his chest." I swear imma protect you from now on and every where you ever go imma go we'll never be apart baby I promise with everything in me imma care for you I love you just the way you are your everything to me don't feel bad baby" I nod in his chest.

I soon fell asleep feeling so much better knowing that I got that off my chest & more. He's really my peace of mind when he's not acting like a little liar...I still wanna know what was said at practice was it something about me or like was it just a regular ole stupid fight between boys about stupid stuff.

4 hours later it was 8 something and I was in bed alone I sit up staring at the wall for a minute before mumbling "he better not had left metered by myself" I stand up stretching and slide in his slides walking around the house until seeing him in the kitchen cooking something I smile running up behind him hugging his waist "hii" I say he chuckle "lil dude back up you see this stove hot" "stopp don't call me that and so " he chuckle again reaching behind him grabbing the back of my thigh I pop his hand "move weirdo" he turn around fast after sitting a spoon down "you look good baby" "ya think so?" he nod biting his lip "ion lie do i" I shake my head and peck his lips and mumble "good boy" he straight face me as I see if he get happy about that he slowly start smirking and say "bae stop its not funny" "it isn't but it's cuteeeee" he roll his eyes as I hold his face down to me and say "you need to learn a tik tok dance wimme " "igh" I nod and he turn back around stirring something in the pan I hop on his counter beside his phone watching my thighs sit good .

"how do you feel about tomar? do you still wanna go to practice or you gon wait" "mm too many breaks we not missing no more school days ppl get hurt all the time ion give a fuck if we gf and bf or not your education importance bae so that means we Der everyday" I nod laughing a little "I know I was just asking I know you don't really like that your hurt-" "who would?" I smack "wait I didn't finishhh I meant like the walking around and ppl giving stares about it I just want you to know it's natural and this is just another milestone for you to making it bae" "what do you think me making it is" I hold the counter rocking a little "well you going to your favorite college yet to play football and you going pro or all around you just being happy I know this isn't gonna be easy for you but I have hope and I'm gonna be here every step of the way " he nods opening another pot looking innit and nodding to it yea ian een gon ask as soon as I see that I know that food finna buss.

He come over from the stove and pull me to to him I grab his shoulders "you  gon make me fall boy" "nah you good I gotchu buttttt" "yesss?" "leh fuck?" he say smirking at me "your cooking and what about your ankle we can't do that" "we can I drunk some of that tea too so let's see if it's working I feel energized asf all you gotta do is throw it back and I won't move " "I don't know the doctor said too much stress on it can hurt even worse and...will you sit down after?" he nod "yeah I'll sit down now while you ride me" "you make me crazy I swear come on" he laugh holding my hand as I hop off the counter he smack my ass and say "imma go get the chair you get naked "are you sure cause I can do it myself so-" "bae you gotta lemme do stuff on my own " "I am I can..I will " he nod using his crutch and walking pass me I start pulling off my bra he watch and I say "hurry up bubba " he grin and mumble "mhm" he go get the kitchen table chair and come back as I'm placing my panties and bra out the kitchen beside the door I don't know I was trying not to be nasty..

He sit in the chair spreading his legs as he pulled himself  out letting it stand up on his own.I cover my face and he laugh "bae come on why is you laughing" I start laughing because he said that "I wasn't until you said that but like omg" he stroke himself looking at me and mumble "c'mer" I listen tryna pull myself together he hold my hip as he direct me to sit on it as it push in I hold his hands to me "sloww jay its hurting a little " "I'm sorry you wanna just chill?" "no it's ok we can just go slow" he hold me up stopping me from going any further down on him and pull out."it's ok mama we ain got to right now maybe you need a break " he put himself up as he sit me on his leg that wasn't hurt  "are you mad?" "what? nahh ion do that shit we good its just sex " he say rubbing my hip.