chapter 5

We get to the mall 30 minutes later and get out mall was full asf today knowing it's Saturday I should've known he lock the doors after we get out and grab my hand holding it I hold my phone.We walk into the mall heading to the top where the shoe stores at and ride the escalator up we get to da top and walk in jump shot it was a shoe spot that customized shoes and went to the counter a white dude yell "my mann" "wassup man" I hold jay hand looking around and he say "man my shoes should be ready today can you go check and see if they came yet"  "of course man gimme a minute" "fosho do yo thing" the white dude walk off to the back jay say "you want sumn " I shake my head no "ion really wear sneakers like that mostly slides and stuff" he nod and take us to sit down he sit and grab me making me sit on his lap I just looked around while he held me I held his hand playing wit it.

After a couple of minutes the dude come back out and say "yea these the ones wanna try em right quick" "mhm you know me" I slide off his lap n sit beside him he hold my hand sliding his slides off and slip on his customized 1's it was the Simpsons and them they was nice one thing about him is dat he'll dress his ass off too and his skin it's nice you can tell he takes care of himself.We love a man who takes care of himself yes king.He dap up the dude and say "these nice as hell tim" I laugh a lil n think there's always a yt man named Tim somewhere no offense tho do yall he say "yea imma go ahead and rang you up than come up there when you ready bro" he nod he say "what you think" I turn and say "I like em it's nice" he chuckle and say "nicee" "yes nice ion wear shoes alot so ion know what you want me to say" "I'm just playing you want sum slides so we can match" I look at him and say "you wanna match wime?" "mhm which ones you fucking with in here" he placed his shoes back in the box sitting em on da counter and we look around at the slides he say "what about sum filas slides" I nod he say "what size" " 7 in men's and 9 n a half in women's" he nod and say "Tim we get a size 7 in men's and 16 add it all together too" I pull his hand n say "I can pay half " "for what I asked to buy you sumn I got it" "no because ion wanna feel like I owe you and I have money see" he nod and shrug walking off to the counter and pull out his wallet taking out 5 20 dollar bills and pass it to Tim he grab our bag I guess.

And my hand after getting his change back he kiss my forehead n say "now we bout to get sum rollers ice cream shit bout to buss and its hot out yea" I nod we go back down the escalator and he hold my hand while I look around he tell me to sit down while he order for us and watch the bag so I just nodded because I mean ian know what to get any way it was ny first time here and this gon be my first time ever eating rollers ice cream. I got on my phone kicking my feet softly in the high chairs at our table on Instagram strolling and reading stuff I feel sumn slide across my neck so I reach back rubbing it and don't see nun so I go back to what I was doing until I feel it again so I look around n hear a boo from infront of me and cover my face it was dj and Terrence these niggas aggravating. Terrence is dj's bestfriend no they don't weigh each other out they weigh each other down because their stupid always up to sumn no matter what I say "can yall go somewhere" Terrence say "nah" dj go "what you doing here anyway" I smack n say "what do people usually come and do at stores say it wimme s-h-o-p shop." Terrence laugh and dj say "yo fatass think you funny today huh you not you ain nun but a dirty black ass bitch" I close my mouth tight and Terrence say "her fatass probably came to get a whole tub of ice cream " "ole ion gotta share headass"  dj say I was bout to cry until I hear stuff being sat down and jay say  "fuck outta here for yall be benched for the next 2 games " they smack and walk away saying "we'll see you at school than cause dis ain over" I wipe my eyes but the tears still come down I stand up saying "I wanna go home please" "ma I just bought  us ice cream and them niggas gay they ain never had a girlfriend probably still virgins can't be listening to dem" he stand infront of me wiping my face with his hands I look at him holding his shirt he pull me closer hugging him and my face was in his stomach he say "them niggas bitches forreal but don't worry about it I got em" "no please just leave it alone ion wanna get them in trouble" he smack and say "in trouble them niggas bout to be benched and worked to death fuck allat teacher parent conference shit ma" "sometimes it's best to let stuff go jay please don't make this worse on me" "I won't" I pull back looking at him and he say "come on just let's eat this ice cream tho so I can  give you your first" I smile and say "ok" we eat the ice cream and leave the mall after walking around some more for a hour and go back to his car the sun was setting a lil more and it was bout 6 pm now.