chapter 122

I fan my face and think just be normal it's not that serious.Jay wouldn't cheat he has everything at home he has me..Said rasheeda and every other girl in the world because they stayed with they man before.I twitch and think just get everything and when he finally remembers he has a girlfriend act as that remember your not specifically his- we're exclusive I look stupid right nowww.Thats probably his sister I'm overreacting girl if delusional was a person you would be it I mumble to myself I huff getting outta my head because she's not helping if I walk up there and hug him she gon assume I'm insecure as fuck and I am a tad bit but I can't let that show that's bad business just do you. I take out my list marking it off as I reverse and continue shopping for everything with him in the back of my head "I would never cheat mama" I bite my lip getting my own pickles and walk past where they were standing and stomp slightly because I was supposed to be passing them now and their not here I roll my eyes going to get the milk instead of the regular because I was reading up about it I decide to get him some almond milk I get me some yogurt and some easy baking cookies for later.And pull the buggy else where I hear the loud speaker go off and mumble oh lord here they go I hate tha- If you see a short woman with curly long black hair or you are her please make your way to the front sir yo- on God quit touching me bae come here right now . I look around walking past a couple and look at them looking at me I smile sweetly and walk off knowing they finna gossip I go to the front with the buggy and see him holding some pickles he look at me and put em in the buggy as the manager step out shaking his head at me I grab his hand pulling him to a line not saying anything as he holds onto me tightly.

I'm sorry I know you get shy when people- it's cool jay I say as we move up in line he kiss my cheek and I bite my tongue trying not to say don't fucking kiss me but I must have class.We paid and left the store soon would've been in and out but I guess not we went to dollar general after and got what I needed all quietly he just stayed close to me the whole time talking sometime but he saw I was being short with him so he stopped talking I honestly can't help how I feel it's just in me hopefully one day I'll get over this he put the stuff in the car as I just got in waiting for him in the air and on my phone watching tik toks atleast the scrubber I wanted I accomplished my list too turns out it is a good thing for me.

We got back to the house and he grabbed the bags as I unlocked the door holding it for him as he came in after I went to the room and went in my drawer getting the bag of weed I got from oke dude and used Jay's grinder bussing it down while fixing me a blunt I grabbed his airpods using em as I listened to sada baby in my own world he had went to the bathroom after our trip prolly tryna clean dat dick off.I was finishing my blunt perfecting my lil baby humming "  having sex through the text message
Text message, through the text message" I got up looking for a lighter in his drawers mumbling to the song " I'ma let her do Casada
You could f**k my daddy, too
b*t*h, you know it's two Casada's, hoe
I'm the junior, Skuba Steve, boombayeh
Jamaican pu**y, bomboclaat, Give it to me, mother, aye" (ion know if that's offensive so if so please tell me yall ion wanna disrespect nobody I just think it's catchy ) I twerk a little finally finding one and spark it up getting out of his stuff I walk up outta the room after cleaning up after myself.And placing his stuff back where it was and finna get my cleaning stuff together.

I was boiling water to mop with it while I started deep cleaning the living room first smoking.i wiped down the windows, tables and washed all our throw covers that was covering some of the tables and I washed the curtains.Something about cleaning without being forced to makes me happy and peaceful I swept the rug and up under it than rolled it up so I could mop up everything I threw away some cigar papers I found up under the chair. I walk back towards the kitchen and filled up the bucket with a little bit of cold water and than cut off the stove putting the hot water in too finna add the cleaning products when jay come stand infront of the kitchen entrance staring I mumble  wassup? he throw sumn on the counter and I look seeing its my bag of weed I nod saying if you want some you can get some jay.Who you get it from ? I shrug sum dude um I snap standing up straight from figuring out how this spin mop work I got it from sum dude ciena knew and trusted to always get hers from. How much was it I shrug ion know fr he gave it to me for free but I'm gonna pay next time I say blowing smoke out  smoothly I look to him licking my inner lips.Nobody gives you nun for free what he say to you I slit my eyes to him and say he said this one gon be free for you and held his hand out for me to grab it and that's what I did ciena says it was a good thing so I thought it was is that a bad thing? he tick his jaw and say I'll start getting it for you youn need to do that I look at him curiously because what he mean I hit my blunt again and say jay ion get it I do sumn wrong why can't I get it myself ?