chapter 132

3 months pass

It was the first day back to school me now attending my higher classes on the computer me and jay did decide to move in together closer to him and my college he still didn't know as to why I was agreeing so quickly and things of the sort but he was happy. C and Sean live close to us too so me and c be around each other every day we can literally walk like maybe 2 or 3 houses down to see each other. I was planning on showing up Jay's college to take him lunch or something with me because our time for it was similar. He had football tryouts for the next 2 weeks too so he would really busy, but before they started I just want to continue to show my support and everything for him. Me and grandma talk every other morning and than when jay get home because she likes to know we both are doing well. I just got out the shower drying off as c smoked on the bed she was heading with me too to surprise Sean I say I know I'm young and them girls out der fye but I really got to step today. Like deadass so I got this lemme put it on so you can see me in it and you let me kno. Right she say nodding sitting up

 Right she say nodding sitting up

I was going for like I belong out here but you won't see me unless I want you too

I was going for like I belong out here but you won't see me unless I want you too. And I went and got my nails and stuff done 2 days ago when you went out with the ogre she laugh and say it was date night you the one who said we should try it. I come out fixing my purse and say ian kno he was taking my girlfriend away from me for that long he prolly tried to kiss you too she laughed saying he really did I shake my head faking disgust. I did a 360 and say what it's giving I've been working on a fatter ass and slimming my waist with waist trainers since I been here mostly. You look bad ashhhhh if jay don't run up to you like a dog in heat somebody else son will I wanna see them dudes who bark at people. I say the niggas that be like that hop back and stuff shit she nod I say girl they pick people up and toss em around that is scareyyy. She laugh and say nah they lit asff.

I shake my head and tell her come on so we can go ahead and head down to this big ass college. I crunk up the car turning on the air as it was my time to drive in jay car him and Sean rode together in Sean car they would switch cars every other week since me and c needed one of their cars too. I parked in the parking lot getting out and fixing my dress putting on my shades as I saw everybody was walking around what the fuck in the water over here these people tall as fuck I thought grabbed c blunt and say ion think we can smoke out here and ion wanna risk they taking you away I'll hold it until we get back to the car bae. She nodded putting on lip gloss she fix her shorts and I say their building has a capital D on it and a big tree is by it I know because he sends pictures of everything and I zoom in on em sometimes she say as you should let's look for it though we close cause I see B rih dere. We walked around admiring everything it was really pretty out here we got off task once or twice though I had saw them giving out ice cream so we stopped and get some student president thing it was for votes ion know if mines count but free ice cream I'd vote for her paid promotion yall. We came by a field with guys doing push ups and shit I say this look like somewhere jay would be lemme look for his tattoos. Wait where we at she said I say I really don't know, I say they look kinda older no shade I just saw a white boy with a beard she laugh and say wrong people than. I nod an walk pass them with her I say I feel like we should call them it's looking like we on the wrong side and oop bad bitches is every where like I thought look at dis its giving bawdy ciena say ouuu look at her she's like a goddess I think that's bohemian dressing or something it's nice I nod and say right- Aye where you supposed to be ? I heard I turn and say who you ? he smirk yo future husband if you want I say ion want. He chuckle and I stare not laughing he say you tryna find the girl dorms or sumn? I say you would know where that at won't you? but no where's building D capital D I say he say awww a play on words I love a smart woman I jack my face up and push his face aside as I grab ciena hand walking away fast cause girl he is weird jay better not be out here acting like that. She laugh and say he was ehhh I say nah he was rahrrrr she cackle as we finally stumble upon D I sit and say let's sit here and wait I wanna surprise him by looking like a college baddie she pull out a vape hitting it as I say ok not strawberry creme pie she laugh and say you too funny. I text jay and say "come outside building D and find me" People walk around talking quietly amongst each other I really liked this besides the little boy from earlier.

We finally got caught up with the boys and got shown around instead of just stumbling over everything. I gave jay the good news and we went home and he beat my girl down he didn't  back to class and you know I complained after waking up 3 hours later because don't mess up now you know.

Author....
But yall I really don't know how to end a story and I got many more in the vault. I'm tryna finish em before releasing so I can perfect em and they not be as trashy as my other ones before but thanks for da support.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 (𝒑𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚) 🎉