chapter 67

I come in the room and sit everything down finna prop him up good I say "I got your favorites but lemme help you up right " "yea igh" I ignore him helping sitting all the pillows behind and around him he mumble "I'm not a fucking baby " "huh you said youn want me here?" he side eye me getting a lil mad "oh ok than just act like you got sum decorum " he lick his lips waiting on me to get on the bed I grab. the pizza box laying it on the towel and his chicken I open it hitting back play on his movie and grab a pizza finna feed him he reach for it "bae come on " "jay can you just let me take care of you them fucking hits looked liked they hurt and I'm tryna be calm and shit because it's what you like but ion like it Fuck" .

"why you ain been tell me this" I put his pizza down " because if this is what you like like it genuinely makes you happy than I'm happy too it's just I didn't like the game today the tackles yall almost getting into it on the field yes I heard the fucking comments and stuff yall was saying to and about each other it was alot but I'm there for you and imma keep supporting you " "come mer" "you hurting ?" " no just come mer stop asking questions " I get closer to him watching him and he lean up giving me a kiss "I'm proud of you for being so strong baby you did good" I nod "thank you stink" he nod biting his lip a lil sitting back back I was on my knees in his bed smiling as he looked at me. I feel like the prettiest girl in the world when he looks at me it's the best feeling in the world honestly.

He rub my knee tapping it and nod his head for me to climb on him I look at him for a second and mumble "if anything starts to hurt and youn say anything imma chop you up" he chuckle and say "I like dat aggressive shit rawr" I laugh pulling my shirt up a lil to climb over his waist sitting he watch getting happy in his face and mumble "I feel like im dating a model" I roll my eyes "you play all day" "hm?" he say looking at me "you think I'm playing huh" I nod yea he smirk and say "look in that drawer and grab that little black cloth it's long grab 2 of em" I nod doing as he says as the movie continues playing in the background I sit back up from getting em and he say "lay down and don't move we finna try sumn new dat I know you gon like fosho but if you don't what's our safe word remember?" I nod "what is it?" "starburst" "good"  he lift my head tying the thing around my head to cover my eyes and kiss my lips mumbling "put your hands together ma" "k" I do so and he tie it tight but not to the point it hurt.

he chuckle seeing me and say "sexy as fuck" I hm he rub my legs saying sweet things in my ear  being sweet "you ready for me?" "yea" "you gon make us feel good tonight?" "mhm" "you been saving my pussy for me since last time" "yes " I say as he open my legs kissing one down till he go to the other one "dat pussy wet for me ?" "uh a-always baby" I say while he lick between my creases between my legs "good imma guide you tonight when riding me than you gon do it without me helping and me encouraging you ok?" "mhm" "and you gon make me nut twice I been taking it easy on you but tonight I'm gon see if you can handle me ma I know you can and now I wanna see you do so " "mhm" I mumble as he slide his tongue up my slit teasing me he spread me with his tongue laying flat and lick me like I'm a ice cream sandwich he chuckle feeling and seeing me squirm while he eats me like his last meal.

I cum from him eating me out so good and he kiss up my body to my chest taking his time and sometimes I'd feel him walk away for a minute and come back trying more things he even  tries the ice thing with eating me out I'd say I came on contact. I feel him kiss my lips over me and mumble "don't run from me or we gon have some problems bae" I smile and say "I never do" he hm moving down me with his hand to connect us I feel him slide in easily going fast I rub his stomach tryna hold him forgetting my hands tied and start cumming from his pace and size in heaven I sniffle breathing hard "ouuu" he stay quiet me only hearing his moans from him tryna stay silent "mkkuuu" he yank into me holding my stomach a lil and nut on my stomach laughing a lil "mhhh I'm finna lift you up don't do too much igh bae you finna ride" "kk" I say tryna close my legs feeling my cum between my legs he kiss my cheek "you good ma it's ok" I hm in response as he lay down putting me on top .

he rub my thighs "ready?" "yea" he sit me forward putting himself in and I hold his stomach letting him move as minimal as possible and I grind moaning he grip my waist "bae noo fuck no dat shit hurt" I stop and say "but it feels good to me what you want me to do" "do it another way ion like dat shit" "ok" he readjust me holding me to him as he fuck me from up under I scream feeling it "uhhhhhu" he grip my ass pulling it apart as he pound from up under me "you good take it " I cried from the feeling it felt so good.