chapter 53

We was at da store getting the stuff across town because he had to go to the bank and check some ion remember his reasoning why but do you I guess he was standing behind me while I looked at pads he say "so it depends on how you bleed you said" "yea" he hum and step closer picking one up and mumble "so like is it big juicy right now or like lil juicy" "jay just move I'm not finna play witchu right now grab them these the ones I always get they work good for me and catches everything " He nod holding it for me looking around.

I grab the stuff she told me she needed and some hard jolly ranchers he grabbed a gatorade and some doritos we go to the counter putting everything up there he watch the man rang everything up while I hold jay hand looking around he pull out a twenty from his band and grab the bags walking us out da door I say "ion think yo plan gon work so let's do mine and you wait around the corner while I walk up to the house and I'll come back telling her I'm staying the night wit grandma cause tomorrow friday" "if It'll work go ahead but we can't afford to fuck up I wanna see you" I nod "I wanna keep seeing you too but how was practice since I only came out the office to take role "

"bullshit we got a game next Saturday outta town like 4 cities over imma get us a big room again" I nod and mumble "we can get a regular room you know I'm not picky" he look at me shaking his head and say "I just want us to have it what if I wanna fuck you on everything in the room" I smile tryna hide it and mumble "I don't know what imma do wit u your horny 24/7 what if you break my coochie" he chuckle from his throat and my coochie gush he say "that won't happen I won't let it" I shake my head he pull up at the end of the street parking between some cars I grab the bags and he blow out a breathe saying " you coming right back out right ?" "yea imma just grab my essentials and stuff than come back out" he nod looking at me.

I open his door and smile softly "I'm not gon forget about you just be patient ok" he nod rubbing his face I peck his lips than shut his door walking around to get to my house my momma was in her room with the door closed I scream and say "I got yo stuff but I'm going to stay with grandma ma " "STOP YELLING IN MY SHIT I HEAR YOU" I shake my head and pack me a little bag with an extra rag baby oil more pads and extra drawls and pain pills for the cramps.

I go back out locking the door behind me it was 8 by now I get in his car smiling and rub his chest saying "quick wasn't it " "not really " "so negative but I'm here tho " he pull off shaking his head I say "you gon ask to stay?" "you think she gon let me?" "ion know she likes you so she might but you gotta ask her" he nod and put my bag in the backseat since I was holding it we drove to his and he got some sleep over clothes and he called my grandma I say listening he talm bout sum "don't say nun I got this" I rolled my eyes listening

"hello grandma this jaylen "

"hey baby"

"yea can I spend da night at yours with nini wanna take care of her"

"mmm...go ahead imma be home soon so I can make yall dinner but don't be playing in my house"

"ok grandma "
"bye bye baby"

"bye bye"
he grin at me mumbling "I'm her favorite naw"

I shrug saying "oh you new to this...I been the favorite but I guess you a close second or whatever " he laugh driving back to hers. Putting our stuff in the room she called him and sent us back to the store for some flour, grease, and rice I was pushing the buggy while he pulled it cause he claimed I was walking slow. I stop and pick up the flour holding my hip he say "you still hurting?" "yea but imma take some pain medicine tonight so imma be good 4 more days" he nod grabbing the flour from me putting it in the buggy we grab some snacks and juice and the grease seeing people from school I go the other way while he mumble "imagine your own girlfriend embarrassed of you" I side eye him and turn around holding his hand walking past them I say "I'm not embarrassed of you now stop saying that your the dummy who made my period come earlier " he just stay quiet probably thinking how.

We go to self check out and check out our tings and he wipe his card I say "if I make you feel broke when you just spend your money on everything we get or I get what does that make me feel like " "like you got a man that wanna take care of you come on" "well what if I wanna take care of you" "you do you cook sometimes and help me wash when I'm tired I'm happy. if you feel dat bad about not being able to pay you can grab my wallet sometimes than and pay for it yourself " "than imma look like a gold digger" "looks can be deceiving aslong as we know what's going on it ain't anybody else business" "I guess" i whisper he look at me holding his hand while we walk to the car he mumble "just worry about being pretty and being happy that's the only struggle I want you to have" "what" "don't worry about it come on get in " I nod he old my door open for me while I get in and shut it after.