chapter 99

Soon after me and c got our food and sat in the room watching the walking dead she had to go but we promised to talk soon and everything I just missed her so much.

"baby" "yea " "c'mer" he say smirking to me " I'm finna throw his mood the fuck off cause no "no the fuck " he look at me and say "what the fuck was that?" "nun because if youn know than youn know but until you can bring it up to me on my own your ass sleeping in the living room and fucking yo hand" "ma relax ian do shit" "so we lie to each other now" "I've never lied to you and that's on my soul so stop coming at me side ways and talk to me as your man and not some fucking nigga on the street nia" "could've fooled me" I mumble he  say " fooled you how say what the fuck you need to say so we can get this shit cleared because ion like how you coming at me right now".

"igh so when you did that 24 hour no phones thing did you know" I say getting off the bed looking at him "know what" he say turned around fucking with sumn on his dresser "turn around and look at me talking we're having a conversation " "nahh we not you yelling and it's unnecessary so tone it down before I leave to the living room" "a5nd imma follow " "you finna stop hanging around c because this that shit she do with bro and ian bro you know better until you can speak to me correctly don't speak to me at all" he say walking out the room in his bedroom shoes with some night pants on.

"come back here jay you-you've screamed at me before and I still talked to you" "and I apologized it's not a conversation if your tone not right and your thoughts we can bring this back up when you get it together but right now is a no " I gob back to the room slamming the door I don't hear him come down the hallway so I lay with my face in the covers after kicking my feet twice he's so fucking stupid he only did that because he's guilty I know it if he would've answered the questions I can guarantee you that his eye would've twitched and he'd try to rub it dismissing it because he's lying it doesn't happen alot but like c said he probably was trying to protect me in his own way and that's ok but it would've been better if I knew as soon as it happened like he did.

I took a nap going to sleep as my mind raced playing out every scenario he would probably try to play out to me.Jay isn't a bad person I swear it's just I'm a weird girl who has issues but I mean who doesn't have issues.I woke up 3 hours later to the house quiet I get up going to pee and wash my hands after.I go to the kitchen fixing me some juice and look in the living room seeing him there balled up on the couch sleep I watch as he sleeps uncomfortably but peacefully.I go and sit in the chair infront of him watching I go and get my phone taking a picture of him to keep to myself because he's so handsome he huff lowly and say "it's so weird when you do that" I smile and mumble "I just want memories of us and I'm your girlfriend how is that weird" "I'm sleep...your snapping pictures of me in my sleep.." "if you want me to stop I will" I say truthfully looking at him as he turn on his back "nah don't ever stop makes me feel like the only man in your life" I roll my eyes "you are the only man in my life" " I'm not you be letting that random ass nigga wet you up at night and sometimes early in the morning" "who are you talking about you?" "nah the shower he be getting you wetter than me I simply can't compete" "jay shut up " he laugh seeing me over it .

"can we talk now" he lick his lips and look at me as I get serious and he mumble "yea what is it mama" "so when you took my phone that day and yours putting em up did you know" "know what" he say I look at him seeing him fidget "did you already know that my momma did this jay " "nia i- I did but it wasn't even like that" he say sitting up to me as I scoot back in the chair "you jumping from me?" "no I just need to think right now I know you would never put your hands on me jay" he nod sitting back in the chair we sit in silence for a minute until I start crying silently hiccuping .

"I feel so stupid" he mumble "you not stupid but I didn't lie to you I just -" "just what jaylen needed more time?" "actually yea because I know how much you care for other people especially her when all she did was hurt you ion feel bad about what I did but I do feel bad for how I went about it I could've did better but I guess my fault for thinking as your boyfriend your you know significant other the dude you always up under who loves you with everything he got I'm sorry nia baby but I don't regret it" "I expected you to tell me jay we are together because of how you make me feel understood, loved, and etc but trusting you them levels went down because you didn't tell me and your right you are my significant other and stuff that is why I just expected these things from you that's just like when Justin came on to me yes I declined right away no doubt but I also wanted no time telling you even though you didn't have to know I still told you because trust" he scoot to the edge of the chair getting on his knees infront of me and say "I'm sorry mama I don't know what to tell you and I can't change it but next time I'll know better".