chapter 49

After school I went to practice remembering I can't just do that that wouldn't be me I watched them do their runs and game plays I noticed jay kept on hitting them so hard especially Justin I don't fuck with him either but like just leave stuff alone we go on break and the guys go mess with the cheerleaders and he come to me with his 6 pack showing cause he was sweating I smack his side and say "why are you being so rough with them it's not funny or ok" "it's a game" "you could hurt them just do it normal what you wanna do put them out so you the only one playing or ok to play next game it's not fair " he chuckle "nahh you just taking up for your lil boo today fucking Justin it's ok go be with his lil bitch ass"

"I didn't say that you know how I feel about him ever since you came back this morning you haven't been who or what I thought you were and I'm good off that jaylen or whoever cause ion kno who this is" he smack "you know my name stop playing" "I'm going home today the only reason ian get on the bus was because I remember I'm coach's second but after imma get a ride from Sean to go home until my ma gets back" "I can take you home" he say "no it's cool plus I already asked" he smack "shit stupid you ready to leave a nigga and he tryna do right" "are you because if I did what you been doing from yesterday to today you'd be on my ass so I'm on yours get it together I know everything isn't gon be perfect but this not it maybe we just need a lil break your extra stressed or something and I might be just causing too much for you it's cool" "your not that was just yesterday and this morning everything good now come home wimme I'll stop being rough wit da guys and shit whatever just come home "

"I can't I want you to understand something and it's gon take you being alone in your home to get it I'll see you tomorrow at school jay" I kiss his cheek and walk back over to coach he look down at me and say "he ok?" "to be honest coach I don't know but I hope so" he nods and look at his watch, we was preparing for the next game soon so this just came up at the wrong time I just hope he gets it together soon he's a good person his mind is just frazzled right now hopefully.

But I asked Sean to take me home today and he looked at me weird and I said "he'll probably tell you later or something we're just taking a break or whatever right now" he shake his head and nod to me saying he'll give me one.I just waited on him watching the guys walk out and stuff going home jay waited beside me not talking just would look at me and than turn finally Sean came out and we walked to his car and I turned around still seeing jay I look at him and say "what are you doing " he smack and stare at me "ain't we on a break you said I'm just making sure you get to the car and stuff we ain't gotta talk if you gon have a attitude just get in the car though" I turn around mumbling "I don't have an attitude" he just chuckle behind me opening my door for me and I get in Sean crank up and jay lean in and grab my chin kissing me he pull back after a minute and I look at him while my heart bout to beat outta my chest he say "imma call you tonight so answer imma be at home the whole time I promise so call if you want" I nod he shut the door and pat the hood of Sean car to leave he watch us pull off than get in his car I tell Sean which ways to go while he ask questions like "no disrespect or anything but what's wrong why he ain take you home yall was just good the day before" I pinch my knee and say "we are still okay I think just need a little break he's not seeming like the same dude to me anymore more angry and it's alarming " he turn on a road close to mines and say "your talking about on the field ?" "that and more you don't have to try to get me to know he's a good person I know he is it's just something is going on with him right now so I'm giving him room to fix it cause he doesn't want my help with it" "it'll get better just remember he's only doing what he think is right " I nod and get out saying "I know thank you sean" he nod watching me go in the house after unlocking the door.

I washed watched the walking dead and played with my hair.I had blocked him on phone and Instagram so he doesn't have a way to contact me right now well not until I want him to.I was finna take another nap even though it was only 7 pm usually we'd be taking one together or playing the game or him teaching me what's going on in a game...I miss him.

But maybe that saying is true spending too much time together can drive people apart or whatever than I start having flash backs of us at his house cause like remember when we on the bed and you was smoking and I was sitting in his lap while he rubbed my back and ass like what pull up in the syrilanka I'm kidding but he should've most Def slid it in than I miss my anaconda...and and him most definitely him..