chapter 63

"so you like em all...the gifts I gotchu" he look at me "yea I told you that" he kiss my thigh covering it back up "I like it forreal and I'm not just saying it" I look down at him "a person who wasn't just saying it wouldn't have said that" "I wanted you to know I mean it I like it forreal all of it" "ok" I massage his head and mumble "I wanna do your hair" he lay on a pillow and said "go get the stuff than ma I'm ready but don't do too much" and I do getting up he smack my ass I grab my bands and a Bobby pin already knowing what I wanna do he gon be so pretty.

I come back with everything and sit it on our sides and sit on his lap while he hold my sides watching me "so I wanna go into surrogacy..." I say  concentrating I put his hair in to ponytails separating the bang from it so I could swoop it after doing the ponytails it took me a good minute he mumble "what's that I know it got sumn to do with kids and stuff" "I'd get paid to have kids for people who can't physically and stuff " "so you fuck for other people basically" he say sitting up finna slide me off his lap I squeeze my legs around him "can you stop jumping to conclusions and stuff let me explain to you what i know for a fact" he nod shaking his head mad.

"I know for a fact that I won't be fucking other people to make this happen just getting inserted with their nut nothing too sexual.and yes It does have something to do with kids I would be carrying kids for the whole 9 months for someone else to create a family with I think it's actually the sweetest thing" "sound like you selling yourself it's weird " " well like in a way I am just the baby making parts and stuff I need for the baby " he rub down his face looking stressed a little "so you wanna do this after finishing school? highschool ma?" " yea I'm gonna have to I think the youngest they'll let do so is 21 I've been looking up the basics and everything " "do you think you as a person would be able to do this your quickly attached to people ma ion think this is ideal for you this is something you gotta really think about your gonna be having a baby for someone else a person who's paying you for giving birth to apart of you that your not gonna see anymore yea it sound nice for someone else but for you...it's sounding like torture" I roll in what he said letting it marinate because all of what he said is true but I like seeing othe people happy .

I say "I'm finished you look good baby" he bite his lip tryna see in my face what I'm thinking and how I feel about what he just said while he rub my sides, his high wore off a couple of hours ago its only 8 sumn right now .

"well um are you hungry pretty" he nod smiling putting his hands up under the knee part of my legs and pulling my lower body up to his face I smack my lips and say "for dip but I was bout to ask if you do percs or sumn the way you pulled me up here forgot you worked out" he chuckle I scoot back down getting off the bed and say "I took the meat out as soon as I got back earlier but we gotta run to the store I need some things luv" "igh hold on" I nod watching him slip on a hoodie and some slides I grab a pair of his bed room shoes slides and go to the door waiting for him he was taking his sweet time while I just went outside I wanted to see the moon..

I'm leaning on his car looking up when somebody blow the horn driving bye I wave having the little black people urge even if I don't know you "wassup nigga" "hii" they roll down the window all the way while jay walking out "nah dats not him dats him walking out rih dey must be his shorty" they drive off fast playing music I shrug he say " don't come outside by yourself no more shit get dangerous outch here" "I know" "you not acting like you know just listen igh" I nod he come open my door unlocking it and I get in while he reach and put my seat belt on and peck my lips.

He get in and crank up driving off to a grocery store near us he come open my door while I take off my seat belt fixing my braids I get out grabbing his hand as we walk in the store together I get a buggy and say "so we need to get some chips, cheese dip, salsa dip, and you got seasoning salt?" he hum I nod "and the rest is up to you so you need anything at home?" he shrug I shake my head at him and mumble "cause you love telling people ion feed you" he laugh and say "bae I was hungry that day" "but you told her you ain eat all day when like we ate two hours before "

He was picking up chips while I set my phone up finna start my tik tok I pressed set timer "you like the red doritos or the purple ones bae" "red please" my tik tok start "I remember me and Josh first fight " I look off "our first time ever getting into it I remember we got into it so bad I said you wanna go eat he was like yea..we got to the restaurant and I was like why you ain eating the food he say cause ian hungry" I make a stankface and smack my hands saying "I was like BITCH EAT THE FOOD he was like man chill like bitch you better eat don't get around me acting like youn wanna eat but get around another hoe and act like you starving" I grab my phone as tay look at me shaking his head I continue saving it to my drafts and he follow me to get the rest of everything.