chapter 84

"babyyyy come here" I wake back up due to him screaming and here a bag as he walk down the hallway to my room "bae you up?" I lift my head covering up and looking at him he say "fuck wrong witchu? why you ain answer me back I texted you 3 times" I sit up getting back emotional crying he watch it unfazed and say "ma it's not even that serious I told you I wasn't finna let you come anyways so you might as well chill on allat crying shit you know ian fazed by dat shit" I look at him moving my hair out my face as he sit the stuff on the bed taking his band out his hair coming to put it in mines while I sniffle still he shake his head at me putting my hair a bun.

"allat crying shit ain't gon work wimme nia you know ion care you either gon talk to me and stop tryna manipulate me wit dat shit or you gon keep sitting there looking crazy " I wipe my face madly and say "see youn care about me what so ever " he chuckle "we both know dats not true you just not finna get your way all the time yea I know you wanted to go but you know what I said your reason not valid that man had you choked up so what makes you think imma let him or you be around each other again it's not fucking happening " I clean my face quietly as he talk to me "I just wanted to see her" "and I get that but you don't know her like I do she would've let that man choke you out for me some money that's how she is every older woman you meet and get some what close to is not always looking for your best fucking interest bae youn need nobody and I want you to see that shit forreal"

"I know that I just wanted to know her because she your momma she should've ate with us at Thanksgiving type stuff" he nod taking stuff out the bag coming out his slides listening to me "that's cool and all bae but we don't need her we got each other its gon be alot of days we gon only have each other and shit cause people change and wanna be on and off but we not doing that only healthy relationships" "I know" he nod he say "we gon finish talking and shit later but come on and eat imma eat witchu"  I nod as he get beside me I sit between his legs as he sit behind me with my chicken sandwich , strawberries, and tater tots he eat the tater tots and bite my sandwich feeding me too while we watch Tom and Jerry chilling I say "did she fall off again because of me ?"

"no she igh" he say putting his face in my neck while I drink the Pepsi he got me I lean into him "can we call or facetime her than since I didn't get to go see her" he hm kissing my shoulder and say in my ear "remember when I said we gon have each other on most days and shit huh? " "yea? I was listening" "good cause this gon be one of em mama we just gon do us today and tonight " I nod "will she ever come back around to yours than ?" "ion know but eat the rest of them tater tots cause ion want you to be hungry we still got a long way till our date and a couple or errands to run still" "oh what errands?" "you'll see"

it was 3 when all that went on it is now 4 pm seeing her get back ready showering again and everything putting on this

We get in the car as I sit back watching the scenery as he go everywhere doing his thing while I sit and watch he smoked a blunt than ran to an atm than to a store than we went to an main street and he got out locking the doors for me and said he'...

We get in the car as I sit back watching the scenery as he go everywhere doing his thing while I sit and watch he smoked a blunt than ran to an atm than to a store than we went to an main street and he got out locking the doors for me and said he'd be right back i just nodded letting him do what he got to while I watched tik toks tryna see what I was gon wear tonight.

Later on that day he dropped me back off at his and I got ready we went to my momma house and got me a dress for this event tonight she was out somewhere doing her .

He came back as I was looking in the mirror listening to music this dress was a little out of my comfort need with the back but than again I was turning 17 soon and I wanted to grab that I Wanna look it you know I put on the flats cause ion fuck w...

He came back as I was looking in the mirror listening to music this dress was a little out of my comfort need with the back but than again I was turning 17 soon and I wanted to grab that I Wanna look it you know I put on the flats cause ion fuck with heels a bih not Finna fall for nobody I bend over tighting em he come behind me and fake hit it "omggg yessirrr demon time" I laugh holding his hands on my hips "you really like it or is it ugly" "you look good as hell fuck you mean"   I smile while he feel up me "say aye I call her Mrs fuck me raw I'm finna eat her out make her cum all in my mouf than let her ride it out talm bout till I buss a nut make me go soft" I laugh as he rap

"omgg shut up you kills me" he mumble kissing my face "but forreal wanna ride da horsey ?" "no we supposed to be having a date night..you like date night?" "yea fosho but check dis let's gon ahead and head out so we can make it before it's too late I got you the best for tonight baby" "it's not about that baby i-" "and I know that but I want to you deserve this shit now come on for I fuck you" I roll my eyes smiling at him