chapter 59

he didn't come in until like 30 minutes later him and Sean was higher than a motherfucker ate everything grandma loved it though she said atleast I won't have to throw out leftovers or anything they can comeback whenever they want I was sitting in the bed on my phone re reading our cute messages after my shower Sean and jay were on the porch talking so I just came and did me grandma went to church something about a choir meeting but I don't know I took a video of me in the room showing its empty and text him.

"I miss you...I'm sorry"

Him outside "no bruh she just a crybaby at times but that's my baby she so sweet and she care whole heartedly if we ever break up imma stalk her...I hope another nigga do" Sean laugh pushing his shoulder running in a circle "nigga is you in lovee?" jay wipe down his face "I might be man " he pull his phone out feeling it vibrate he chuckle "she wasn't even in the wrong bro and she still apologized she hate fussing but I need to go apologize cause I understand what she saying it's just I wanna give her the world she deserves it I know like it's been a little time but it's not like the ones before you know" "she's a good girl nigga don't fuck it up matter of fact remember when I took her home?" he nod still looking at his phone he had her pictures all over his locked screen he loved how beautiful she was every curve, every curl, and every word she would mumble or say when she'd get nervous around him he loved it all.

"yea"
"she expected me to tell her how this and that you are but she knew she said and I quote bro Sean I know he's not a bad person he just needs time a break to focus and stuff and imma give it to him" jay nod to sean "mannn  lemme go talk to her imma hit you up later" they dap and Sean pull off while jay come in shutting and locking the doors.

She fake sleep up under the covers he walk in and smirk to himself he loved when she played too much it made her different to him "you up baby?" she stayed quiet for a minute until he said "I miss you too and it's not you it was me so I apologize mama you shouldn'thave to quit your job or anything to make me happy just as long as you happy" I peek from under the cover as he pull his shirt over his head I mumble "ok" he nod and say "wanna take a shower wimme?" "hm?" "imma be chill come on baby" I nod getting up again he hold the door open while we go to the big bathroom by our room and he shut it locking it and go turn on the shower and stuff while getting undressed he get in first than I get undressed and get in with him helping the water was warm felling good on my back as I stood infront of him while he held around my waist.

I look up at him with my hands on his chest he mumble "so pretty" I smile leaning my face in his chest his dick was touching my belly growing steadily I mumble "put it away jay " he chuckle "I can't help it dude know who he belongs to " I nod smiling he grip my chin pulling me to kiss him getting us both wet as he backed me up into a corner he pull back and look at me asking for permission as he lifted my leg to hook around him I held his shoulder as he positioned to slide in me I nod looking into his eyes as he push in slowly watching me closely I take breathes feeling him stroking deep and slowly he kiss me speeding up a tad bit but not too much I hold his neck from behind as he whisper into my ear fucking me slowly "I'm sorry mama" he say in my ear getting quicker with strokes.

Catching me I hiccup moaning holding him "oh bab-y I know I know" "mhm" "skkkt" "yea?" "yesss" he pull back and mumble "pretty ass" I smile he pull out and drop my leg turning me around and pulling me back into him close and slide back in and hold my arms behind me tightly with one of his he pound me as the water cascades down on me "tskkk uhuhrr please please" he rub my titties rubbing my nipples a lil "please what please go harder? that's what you want " I nod biting my lip he does so making the water splash on the walls in the shower my pussy was in heaven I loved when he pulsed in me especially when he just slide in while we in bed but this I love it too I want him to nut in me again not on some I wanna have your kids type shit but in some I'll do anything just do it.

He pull back out and push me to my knees I suck him off for a minute before he lift me sliding back in bouncing me on his dick groaning "get it baby go ahead get it" "mhm mhm" I rocked my hips forward as he jerk into me softly tryna control himself I mumble in his ear "nut in me baby" "hm?" "nut in me please " "huh uhh shit notthistime mama " he pull out of me fast busting on my ass cheeks he jerk off on me than jiggle my ass cheeks as I slide down  him and he lean against the wall as I wash the nut off and play with my titties as I wash he watch mumbling "damn " and a "fuck" once in a while after I finish I get out leaving him to wash as I dry off and go back to the room to get in bed he come in a while after putting on some boxers and lay behind me hugging me.

"goodnight mama" he say kissing my neck softly while cuddling me from behind.